Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Punch a Boxer
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
logicalThinker
If u could punch one boxer in the face and get away with it who would it be and why? Id punch James Toney in the face for talking all that mess about Lebedev and then going over there and getting beat up
DubC
Amir Khan.

Simply because I'm sick of his running, bitching and he is more annoying than blue balls spiteful.gif
Plah
Zab Judah
Box in Hand
I'm Muslim but if I wasn't Amir Khan who is also Muslim would get it first. After that, I'm gonna have to say Robert Guererro who I used to like but has come across like a complete ass in the past few weeks.
Cshel86
Uhhh...a fighter that I'd throw a square at any day of the week, would be Chad Dawson, just because. A fighter that I'd punch between rounds for not giving it his all, would be Zab Judah...the mofo just shuts down between rounds for his own wack ass reasons.
pimpfighterROQ
I'd punch Robert Guerero so I can knock some sense of reality in him

I'd like to punch Amir Khan second for being a baby back bitch
logicalThinker
I also thought about punching Roy Jones but the knockout would probably make him wanna keep fighting
Cshel86
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Jan 17 2012, 11:40 PM) *
for being a baby back bitch

Baby back bitch??? laugh.gif

I was done after I read that!

QUOTE (logicalThinker @ Jan 18 2012, 12:06 AM) *
I also thought about punching Roy Jones but the knockout would probably make him wanna keep fighting

RJJ will fight until he until's not medically cleared to do so. Even commentators have other jobs, so that goes to show you that he wont make much money doing that forever. Im sure dude has crazy bills and maintenance fees on things that he owns. With that said, you'll probably want to punch him 'til he hangs 'em up! laugh.gif
BoxingStill#1
I would punch mike tyson square in the fuckin nose....

Just to say I did..

Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jan 18 2012, 02:21 AM) *
I would punch mike tyson square in the fuckin nose....

Just to say I did..

laugh.gif

As long as you live to tell about it, then I'll salute you!
Franchize
I want to go with Guerrero like a lot of other people but I'm going to go with Timothy Bradley. I feel like he started this new trend of calling Manny and Floyd out after mediocre wins. I also hate that it got completely swept under the rug that he ducked Khan. I know Khan has become annoying to a lot of people but I admire that he wants to fight everyone despite having a suspect chin. So yea, Tim Bradley would get my one hitta quitta just edging out Robert Guerrero and Victor Ortiz (who's already quit and cheated in fights. two cardinal sins in the world of sports IMO.)
Cshel86
Bradley was on my list, months ago...I tend to be forgiving nowadays. Now that you mention it, he did start that fuckin' trend no2.gif Now Mr. Guerrero has picked up the baton, and he's running full speed with it.

Oh yeah, make sure you hit 'em with a low blow, we wouldn't want any misshaps here. When I land my low blow, I wanna see a face of agony, with no chance of recovering and answering back with a punch of his own laugh.gif
mitukczuk
I'd punch Guerrero, to make him think again about his wishes.
then Ortiz, for saying that Floyd was dirty and whatnot after he did one of the worst things i have ever seen to be done to another fighter,
and then Zab Judah for wasting his incredible talent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.