Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 50 cent calls out Skip Bayless to fight for being anti-Mayweather. Bayless accepts?!?!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Gambit808

"Floyd is 42-0, there's absolutely no way that you can actually make a logical discussion on how you can beat him. Because he hasn't been beaten" 50 said recently. "Pacquiao has several losses. And he didn't look good in his last fight [against Marquez]. And the chump is getting ready to get on his bicycle and run. I love people who commentate on fighting who don't fight. Skip you wanna fight?" - 50 cent

"Yeah I do Mr. Cent. What do you weigh like 135? Let's do it right here," Skip said tapping on the 1st Take table. "I've invited you to sit across from me and you run from me." - Skip Bayless

This friendly fight/debate may get made quicker than Mayweather-Pacquiao fight.
mgrover
jeez he needs to get mayweathers balls out his mouth
pimpfighterROQ
They're like bff what do you expect? They together till they D I E. Lol watch 24 /7 Mayweather vs Ortiz so you know what I'm talking about.
mgrover
ive seen it, its embarassing, its a lovely bromance, and for the record ive nothing against gays.
BigFightFan
Skip is anti Mayweather and doesn't do any objective reporting. I don't mind facts, but he only gives his opinions when he speak on the mega fight
Cshel86
I didn't even need to listen to the video clip...laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 23 2012, 12:27 AM) *
I didn't even need to listen to the video clip...laugh.gif

LOL...you know? I'm like, "Skip is an idiot and 50...well, need I even say it?"
leonthegee
Skip says, "50 I challenge you to come sit across from me and debate me. Bock bock bock bock bock."

50 says, " you can find me in da club. Bottle full of bub. Ma I got that X if your into taking drugs."
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jan 23 2012, 12:37 AM) *
LOL...you know? I'm like, "Skip is an idiot and 50...well, need I even say it?"

laugh.gif

I just listened to it...too funny! I think I was no good after I heard, "Mr. Cent":lol: Gotta love Skip Bayless man! He knows next to nothing, but he's alright in my book.
Allmenjoi8
Why doesn't Floyd debate Skip Bayless? I mean Floyd is the one who has the issue with Skip and not 50. You do not have your friends fight your battle, that beyond queer (as in strange). 50 needs to go back in make movies and let Floyd deal with his battles. Now I would pay Floyd to tell Skip that he "doesn't know sh*t about boxing" better yet have Roger go in on Skip. That would make television history. 50 fall back people may start talking about you and Floyd's "friendship."
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 23 2012, 02:21 PM) *
Why doesn't Floyd debate Skip Bayless? I mean Floyd is the one who has the issue with Skip and not 50. You do not have your friends fight your battle, that beyond queer (as in strange). 50 needs to go back in make movies and let Floyd deal with his battles. Now I would pay Floyd to tell Skip that he "doesn't know sh*t about boxing" better yet have Roger go in on Skip. That would make television history. 50 fall back people may start talking about you and Floyd's "friendship."

I think it plays into 1st Take's normal theme of havin' rappers on the show. With 50 bein' a rapper and all, it'd only make sense for him to be the 1 on the show.
daprofessor
i hear the name skip bayless all the time and had no idea who he is...i've seen him once or twice discuss boxing and i can say without doubt or hesitation...that dude knows absolutely nothing about boxing.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 23 2012, 02:21 PM) *

The problem with that is everytime Mayweather argues with someone he looks like an ass. It's hard to argue against someone when you are perceived as the bad guy. The general public will eat that at Floyd's expense.
mrchitown
I've said it time and time again Skip Bayless knows nothing about Boxing. People told me when I was coming up that you should never speak on things that you don't know about. He's the same guy that said the bum ass Dallas Cowboys would make the playoffs. You can look at him and tell he's never even been in an actual fight himself..so how can he comment on something he doesn't understand. As far as 50 speaking in regards to the fight, I can respect that. Him and Floyd are best friends and they obviously ride with each other. Some people defend their friends til the end and others don't. Just goes to show that some people are cut from a different cloth then others
Thickback
Skip Bayless is a jerk in every sense of the word. Skip and Mike Wilbon are the biggest Floyd haters on ESPN. It's their job to be unbias and those 2 show the biggest display of favortism out of all the reporters on ESPN. Skip's crush on TIm Tebow shows what kind of dude he really is, and when boxing does surface as a top on first take, Skip really shows his bias ignorance against Floyd and its ridiculous.

On another note, it aggrevates me that ESPN barely reports boxing news unless the Klitz bros are fighting or Manny or Floyd. Other than that its only Friday Night Fights and that really doesnt get much advertisement like the NBA, NFL or MLB does. Hell they cover Nascar like crazy! Point is, casual fans are influenced by these dumb ass reporters and keeps boxing out of the spot light where it should be. There are some great fights coming up and some better ones that can be made, but the big networks aren't demanding it so we will always have Manny/Floyd like situations. Shit is depressing....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.