Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Take a stand against Mayweather and Pacquiao!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
bosco
With the recent news of Mayweather telling Pacquiao he can't get 50/50 I'm completely disgusted with him. When I look back at it all it seems that they have been playing us the whole time. I was on Floyds side through all of this but not any more. Floyd likes to thank the fans for supporting him and say his success is because of the fans and he loves his fans....then prove it. He knows the only fight his fans want to see but won't do what it takes to make it happen. He knows Bob Arum already don't want to make the fight so what does he do? He says no 50/50. That completely kills the fight. He gave Arum the perfect excuse. I know Floyds pride is at stake but why not sacrifice for the fans just like we sacrifice to buy his fights at $70 a pop during a bad economy when every dollar matters. To me he's being selfish now.
I say we the people take a stand and not buy ppv's for Mayweather or Pacquiao again until they fight each other. Why keep making these guys richer on fights we really don't want to see. I always say the way to get someones attention is through their pockets. Lets boycott their fights till they fight each other. Lets bypass paying for their fights and catch it a week later on HBO if we really want to see it. Let's hurt their ppv numbers so that they can't use it as a bargaining tool. Lets spread the word to who ever listens to boycott any Mayweather and Pacquiao fight unless it's against each other. I'm on board and I challenge everyone who loves boxing and want to see this fight join me. How about it?
Cshel86
I went grocery shopping today...
BoxingStill#1
spare me the boredom and the temptation to waste my life... please close this thread as fast as humanly possible
Cshel86
I dont know what's dumber...this thread, or the fact that I clicked on it with some type of expectations rolleyes_anim.gif
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 23 2012, 05:07 PM) *
I went grocery shopping today...

Yeah I gotta go shopping today. Not gonna buy much. Maybe some soup and milk and bread. That's all I can think of at the moment
bosco
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 23 2012, 05:17 PM) *
I dont know what's dumber...this thread, or the fact that I clicked on it with some type of expectations rolleyes_anim.gif

There's plenty of things dumber than this thread such as you. You can buy the Pacquiaos vs Clottey or the Mayweathers vs old Mosley type fights if you want but you know what everyone wants to see. If you don't want to be part of it then fine but down something just because you don't think it's worth your time. Some people care.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 23 2012, 04:22 PM) *
Yeah I gotta go shopping today. Not gonna buy much. Maybe some soup and milk and bread. That's all I can think of at the moment

C'mon Seek...you gotta open the fridge and the pantry...can't have a shaky grocery list!

I think Im stocked up on food for the next 3 weeks. Hell, I even had that funny feeling when I went to the pharmacy section and bought some condoms. They were the right size and the female pharmacist was hot, so everything worked out. cool.gif
Seek
QUOTE (bosco @ Jan 23 2012, 05:25 PM) *
There's plenty of things dumber than this thread such as you. You can buy the Pacquiaos vs Clottey or the Mayweathers vs old Mosley type fights if you want but you know what everyone wants to see. If you don't want to be part of it then fine but down something just because you don't think it's worth your time. Some people care.

I think we should stop cutting down trees. Will you join me against the fight against those damn lumber jacks? Take my hand brother!
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 23 2012, 05:27 PM) *
C'mon Seek...you gotta open the fridge and the pantry...can't have a shaky grocery list!

I think Im stocked up on food for the next 3 weeks. Hell, I even had that funny feeling when I went to the pharmacy section and bought some condoms. They were the right size and the female pharmacist was hot, so everything worked out. cool.gif

What the hell is a condom....
Cshel86
QUOTE (bosco @ Jan 23 2012, 04:25 PM) *

Man people's faith in this fight happening, died peacefully in it's sleep years ago...where have you been???
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 23 2012, 04:28 PM) *
I think we should stop cutting down trees. Will you join me against the fight against those damn lumber jacks? Take my hand brother!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 23 2012, 04:29 PM) *
What the hell is a condom....

Uh ohhh...sounds like somebody likes to play Russian Roulette laugh.gif
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 23 2012, 05:32 PM) *
laugh.gif

Uh ohhh...sounds like somebody likes to play Russian Roulette laugh.gif

Well first of all...i'm married. Second.....i'm catholic.

So what does that tell you? Lol
DubC
Hey all, just wanted to check in. I'm at work.

How's the weather?

What did you have for lunch?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 23 2012, 04:37 PM) *
Well first of all...i'm married. Second.....i'm catholic.

So what does that tell you? Lol

laugh.gif

I will leave this one alone Seek...
Cshel86
QUOTE (DubC @ Jan 23 2012, 04:40 PM) *

How's the weather?

I had chicken nuggets for lunch, you know, the spicy ones...5 for 99 cents. They didn't give me any bbq sauce like I asked for, but I was a couple of miles past the drive-thru when I checked my bag, so I didn't sweat it.

Weather-wise, it looks like an overcast today, with about a 60% chance of rain later. You know the rain gets the ladies in "the mood", but hey, Im ready to roll since I bought my condoms at the grocery store today! Lucky me, huh?
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 23 2012, 05:40 PM) *
laugh.gif

I will leave this one alone Seek...

That's how I role man.

Now i'm gonna be a dad come August or September!

thumbsup_anim.gif
bosco
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 23 2012, 05:29 PM) *
Man people's faith in this fight happening, died peacefully in it's sleep years ago...where have you been???

It's not just about this fight. It's about them lying to the fans and using the possibility of this fight to get huge ppv numbers in lesser fights so I say boycott those lesser fights.
Seek
QUOTE (DubC @ Jan 23 2012, 05:40 PM) *

How's the weather?

Sunny. Breezy.

Wendys. Jr.Bacons and some fries

I'm out this bitch in 40 minutes.
Seek
QUOTE (bosco @ Jan 23 2012, 05:50 PM) *
It's not just about this fight. It's about them lying to the fans and using the possibility of this fight to get huge ppv numbers in lesser fights so I say boycott those lesser fights.

Yeah people buy their fights because they are waiting for a future Mayweather Pacquiao fight.

Spot on brother dntknw.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (bosco @ Jan 23 2012, 04:50 PM) *

They've been telling some pretty profitable lie, don't you think?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 23 2012, 04:50 PM) *
Wendys. Jr.Bacons and some fries

Man, did they charge you extra for bacon? I think they played me last time...
bosco
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 23 2012, 05:52 PM) *
Yeah people buy their fights because they are waiting for a future Mayweather Pacquiao fight.

Spot on brother dntknw.gif

Actually that is spot on. When they fight lesser opponents people have been using that as a measuring stick for what might happen if they fought each other. It's been going on for 2 years now.
Seek
QUOTE (bosco @ Jan 23 2012, 05:55 PM) *
Actually that is spot on. When they fight lesser opponents people have been using that as a measuring stick for what might happen if they fought each other. It's been going on for 2 years now.

Yeah cause that's why people watch fights. To measure how they would do vs their nemesis.

Damn you're good bro clapping.gif
bosco
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 23 2012, 05:56 PM) *
Yeah cause that's why people watch fights. To measure how they would do vs their nemesis.

Damn you're good bro clapping.gif

Thanks Seek...I try
cuzzo707
I whooped Manny's ass last night on FIght Night Champion for PS3 with a decend jab with Tim Bradley. LOL (No headbutting of course) LMAO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.