Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Applause
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
DubC
Just wanted to give some props to Ben for the work he did on http://fighthype.com/pages/content11512.ht...4a6ccdb97e8e025

Some good shit there, nice research...Keep it coming, thats the reason we all come to FightHype for real talk...Appreciate all the links with the articles, it takes time to do that and Ben is the only one around that backs up what he has to say with interviews and quotes...

Thanks Ben and keep it up!
daprofessor
QUOTE (DubC @ Jan 24 2012, 12:46 AM) *
Just wanted to give some props to Ben for the work he did on http://fighthype.com/pages/content11512.ht...4a6ccdb97e8e025

Some good shit there, nice research...Keep it coming, thats the reason we all come to FightHype for real talk...Appreciate all the links with the articles, it takes time to do that and Ben is the only one around that backs up what he has to say with interviews and quotes...

Thanks Ben and keep it up!

just finished reading this one...right on point!
BoxingStill#1
If it isn't enlightening.. its certainly entertaining....

Good work
BigFightFan
I'm waiting on Ben to ask Money about the purse split, I need to know if the email was actually sent by Floyd. Sounds like Tom foolery from Bob Arum.
Cshel86
laugh.gif

I just thought it was a catchy name for the article! By the time I got to excuse #60, I came to the conclusion there were actually 99 of them laugh.gif
Cshel86
How far back did these excuses go? About 2 years? Whoa...

I just wish that Manny had somebody better to speak up for him , rather than the Excuse Master. I would actually have liked to hear him (Manny) talk more throughout the negotiations...would've been hella interesting.
DubC
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 08:42 AM) *
laugh.gif

I just thought it was a catchy name for the article! By the time I got to excuse #60, I came to the conclusion there were actually 99 of them laugh.gif

Well thank you...It takes a catchy name sometimes to get readers...You thought it was a troll thread didn't you! laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (DubC @ Jan 24 2012, 09:04 PM) *
Well thank you...It takes a catchy name sometimes to get readers...You thought it was a troll thread didn't you! laugh.gif

Actually I didn't this time. Hell, "Applause" would've been a catchy title for a troll thread though laugh.gif
DubC
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 08:05 PM) *
Actually I didn't this time. Hell, "Applause" would've been a catchy title for a troll thread though laugh.gif

I thought about it wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.