Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why do Pacquaio's PPVs consistently sell less than Floyd's
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Cheesey1
Simple question. Facts are facts. Why, in spite of the supposed worldwide infestation of Manny Pacquio's supporters, do Manny Pacquio's PPV's sell less than Floyd Mayweather's?

Simple, more people would rather watch Floyd, for whatever reason, they'd rather watch FM.
Cheesey1
Also where are all of the cries of bias when b.s sites like BS, max boxing etc. basically shine Bob Arum's and Manny Pacquiao's shoes online. Yup, the good old double standard at work.
Cshel86
Last time I checked, I dont recall hearing any Pacquiao PPV numbers since the Cotto fight. The Clottey numbers weren't all that publicized (around 700k), cant really remember the Margarito numbers, and as far as the Mosley numbers...where are they?

Im not bashing the guy, but when his PPVs are said and done, it usually gets swept under the rug, or the wool is pulled over people's eyes (by way of Bob announcing Pac's next potential opponent). In Floyd's case, people whore after his PPV numbers before the post-fight presser even begins.

Hell, that dumb ass thread about the Mayweather/Ortiz PPVs numbers caused a huge feminine uproar on this very board...cant forget that. Who knows though?

I really need to see Pac's PPV numbers for all of his fights following the Cotto fight, before I make an assessment. Anybody got 'em?
mgrover
maybe its something to do with the fact mayweather keeps the suspense builds up by hardly ever fighting? where as pacman fights consistantly. in shorter periods of time, id bet if he didnt fight for a good long time and came back and fought someone he'd get the same numbers just due to hype and suspense.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 24 2012, 11:53 AM) *
maybe its something to do with the fact mayweather keeps the suspense builds up by hardly ever fighting?

Maybe that's his strategy. It's somewhat hard for him to find a worthy opponent nowadays, but Manny has his opponents picked for him and promoted as a threat (which they do a good job of), so its easier for him to get fights booked.
Extant
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 24 2012, 09:35 AM) *
Simple question. Facts are facts. Why, in spite of the supposed worldwide infestation of Manny Pacquio's supporters, do Manny Pacquio's PPV's sell less than Floyd Mayweather's?

Simple, more people would rather watch Floyd, for whatever reason, they'd rather watch FM.

Here are the numbers:
1.Pacquiao-Cotto 1.25M PPV ($70M, $8.8M gate -crowd:15,930)
2.Mayweather-Marquez 1.05M PPV ($52M, $6.8M gate -crowd:13,116)

1.Mayweather-Mosley 1.4M PPV ($78.3M, $11.1 gate -crowd:15,117)
2.Pacquiao-Margarito 1.15M PPV ($64M, $7M+ gate -crowd:41,734)

1.Pacquiao-Marquez 1.41M PPV ($77.6M, $11.6M gate -crowd:16,368.)
2.Mayweather-Ortiz 1.25M PPV ($78.4M, $9M gate -crowd:14,687)

Those Pacquiao fights also generated slightly more than Floyd's fights, and this is not including Pacquiao's fights with De La Hoya, Mosley, Hatton and Clottey fights which generated over $250 million more in revenue. Pacquiao had more fans buy his PPVs, more fans pay at the gate to watch him.

You guys need to do some REAL research before posting irresponsible nonsense and responses like this
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 05:04 PM) *
Maybe that's his strategy. It's somewhat hard for him to find a worthy opponent nowadays, but Manny has his opponents picked for him and promoted as a threat (which they do a good job of), so its easier for him to get fights booked.

and its a smart strategy but it comes with its disadvantages, we all know the only opponent worth while is pacman since hes the only person the public want to see him fight. they may do a good job of it, like with the marquez fight, for once it turned out to be true lol but supposedly didnt he do over a million buys with marquez?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 12:21 PM) *
You guys need to do some REAL research before posting irresponsible nonsense and responses like this

Where is your source?...hopefully you knew this question was coming next.
Cshel86
Oh yeah asshole, where are the Pacquiao/Mosley numbers, that we've YET to hear about? Surely you know, since the doped-up stork happened to drop you off here with your mind-boggling, secret squirrel, information that you've blessed us with.
Extant
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 10:34 AM) *
Where is your source?...hopefully you knew this question was coming next.

I'm not foolish enough to post anything unless and until I researched several sources. Try ESPN.com, Maxboxing, Philstar etc... All you have to do is type in "Pacquiao PPV numbers" or "Mayweather PPV numbers" on any search engine and you'll find them there.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 12:45 PM) *
I'm not foolish enough to post anything unless and until I researched several sources. Try ESPN.com, Maxboxing, Philstar etc... All you have to do is type in "Pacquiao PPV numbers" or "Mayweather PPV numbers" on any search engine and you'll find them there.

Where are the Pacquiao Mosley numbers??? Not all of these sites are credible, and if my memory serves me correctly, those same sites that you name posted articles about Mayweather/Ortiz doing 850K.

Yet and still, I haven't see any Pacquiao/Mosley numbers. You would be the bell end that believes everything that your search engine pulls up. As far as that 1.4M for JMM/Pacquiao, the only person I heard give that number, was Bob Arum, asshole.

Do you need more time to try again?
Cshel86
...guess he left the board to do some more "research". Good luck finding those Pacquiao/Mosley numbers laugh.gif
Extant
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 10:50 AM) *
Where are the Pacquiao Mosley numbers??? Not all of these sites are credible, and if my memory serves me correctly, those same sites that you name posted articles about Mayweather/Ortiz doing 850K.

Yet and still, I haven't see any Pacquiao/Mosley numbers. You would be the bell end that believes everything that your search engine pulls up. As far as that 1.4M for JMM/Pacquiao, the only person I heard give that number, was Bob Arum, asshole.

Wow "Asshole"??? For REAL??? Okay... Seems someone is taking fact posting very personal. But I'm not going there with you. Here's one of several sources researched:

http://pacquiao-vs.blogspot.com/2011/05/pa...pv-numbers.html

With all due respect sir, it may behoove you to put in some work do some searching also and provide some proof yourself to show your own self credible.

That being
Extant
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 10:50 AM) *

And for the I'm neither a Pactard or a Flomo just a fan of boxing period.
Extant
QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 11:07 AM) *
And for the record, I'm neither a Pactard or a Flomo just a fan of boxing period.

Cshel86
QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 01:00 PM) *
Wow "Asshole"??? For REAL??? Okay... Seems someone is taking fact posting very personal. But I'm not going there with you. Here's one of several sources researched:

http://pacquiao-vs.blogspot.com/2011/05/pa...pv-numbers.html

With all due respect sir, it may behoove you to put in some work do some searching also and provide some proof yourself to show your own self credible.

That being

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

THIS is the site that cures your curiousity???

When I read this, I just busted out laughing!

KIRKLAND, ADAMS SPLIT -- Las Vegas -based veteran trainer Kenny Adams said he is no longer working with James Kirkland.

The middleweight, stopped in the first round by Nobuhiro Ishida on April 9 at the MGM Grand, has reunited with trainer Ann Wolfe.

Didn't know Kirkland was a MW sir laugh.gif

Then I saw this...

CBS's cross-promotion, which included three episodes of "Fight Camp 360" on the network, helped the Showtime pay-per-view card generate 1.3 million to 1.4 million buys. The final tally is expected this week.

"1.3 to 1.4" isn't an OFFICIAL number, it's a guess. Hell, Mayweather/Ortiz was guessed to have done 750K, but guess what the official number was? It damn sure wasn't "750k to 1M"...it exceeded that. That EXPECTED tally of Pac/Mosley seems to never have been tallied up. Show me where I can find an official number...

C'mon dude, try again...
Cshel86
QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 01:07 PM) *
And for the I'm neither a Pactard or a Flomo just a fan of boxing period.

laugh.gif

Heard that one before...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 12:21 PM) *
Here are the numbers:
1.Pacquiao-Cotto 1.25M PPV ($70M, $8.8M gate -crowd:15,930)
2.Mayweather-Marquez 1.05M PPV ($52M, $6.8M gate -crowd:13,116)

1.Mayweather-Mosley 1.4M PPV ($78.3M, $11.1 gate -crowd:15,117)
2.Pacquiao-Margarito 1.15M PPV ($64M, $7M+ gate -crowd:41,734)

1.Pacquiao-Marquez 1.41M PPV ($77.6M, $11.6M gate -crowd:16,368.)
2.Mayweather-Ortiz 1.25M PPV ($78.4M, $9M gate -crowd:14,687)

Those Pacquiao fights also generated slightly more than Floyd's fights, and this is not including Pacquiao's fights with De La Hoya, Mosley, Hatton and Clottey fights which generated over $250 million more in revenue. Pacquiao had more fans buy his PPVs, more fans pay at the gate to watch him.

Hold on there buddy. Add the De La Hoya/ Mayweather and De La Hoya/Pacquaio matches and the Mayweather/Hatton and Pacquaio/Hatton. Trust me, we'll research some more and my point will be proven.
Extant
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 11:12 AM) *

KIRKLAND, ADAMS SPLIT -- Las Vegas -based veteran trainer Kenny Adams said he is no longer working with James Kirkland.

The middleweight, stopped in the first round by Nobuhiro Ishida on April 9 at the MGM Grand, has reunited with trainer Ann Wolfe.

Then I saw this...

CBS's cross-promotion, which included three episodes of "Fight Camp 360" on the network, helped the Showtime pay-per-view card generate 1.3 million to 1.4 million buys. The final tally is expected this week.

"1.3 to 1.4" isn't an OFFICIAL number, it's a guess. Hell, Mayweather/Ortiz was guessed to have done 750K, but guess what the official number was? It damn sure wasn't "750k to 1M"...it exceeded that. That EXPECTED tally of Pac/Mosley seems to never have been tallied up. Show me where I can find an official number...

C'mon dude, try again...

That's not the only site researched, while at the same time my point is simple... posting and piggybacking that MM's numbers are always higher than Manny's obviously without research is just plain irresponsible. At least I took the time to research.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 01:18 PM) *
That's not the only site researched, while at the same time my point is simple... posting and piggybacking that MM's numbers are always higher than Manny's obviously without research is just plain irresponsible. At least I took the time to research.

Truthfully, I can give two flying flocks of rat shit who sells how much of anything. They can sell whatever they want! I just hate when a guy has his ass where his head's supposed to be and dispenses horseshit in a projectile manner. Seriously dude, you call this "research"? C'monnnn man laugh.gif

He needs to put those De La Hoya, Hatton, and real Mosley numbers up, since you know everything. Trust me, we know all of FMJ's PPV number because people will flip Earth upside down to see if he's a real attraction. Now Pacquiao's numbers have been somewhat embellished, hidden, and overlooked by the announcement of his next opponent.
Extant
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 11:24 AM) *
Truthfully, I can give two flying flocks of rat shit who sells how much of anything. They can sell whatever they want! I just hate when a guy has his ass where his head's supposed to be and dispenses horseshit in a projectile manner. Seriously dude, you call this "research"? C'monnnn man laugh.gif

He needs to put those De La Hoya, Hatton, and real Mosley numbers up, since you know everything. Trust me, we know all of FMJ's PPV number because people will flip Earth upside down to see if he's a real attraction. Now Pacquiao's numbers have been somewhat embellished, hidden, and overlooked by the announcement of his next opponent.

Hopefully this is a dialogue that produces facts as opposed to a shouting match just to "win" an argument. I'll just wait for what Cheesey1 comes up with as it seems at least my point was well taken on that end.
Cshel86
...looks like he just left again guys...maybe he's doing some more "research" laugh.gif

Anybody had lunch yet? I had that 5 piece nugget again...you know, the spicy ones at Wendy's...they actually remembered to give me bbq sauce this time.
Cshel86
Anything else Mr. Extant? I'll wait...

I still haven't seen any official Pac/Mosley PPVs posted yet dntknw.gif
mgrover
supposedly mosley pacman did 1.3million, according to Arum and lets be honest thats about as official as its going to get from him,

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/ne...tory?id=6645782

i doubt youll find showtime posting the numbers anywhere.
Extant
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 11:36 AM) *
Anything else Mr. Extant? I'll wait...

I still haven't seen any official Pac/Mosley PPVs posted yet dntknw.gif

The only thing we can find is purse info and revenue. To my knowledge, there are no official PPV numbers for Pac-Mosley. However, my point still remains:

"posting and piggybacking that MM's numbers are always higher than Manny's obviously without research is just plain irresponsible."

We can-not get away from that fact.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 01:48 PM) *
The only thing we can find is purse info and revenue. To my knowledge, there are no official PPV numbers for Pac-Mosley. However, my point still remains:

"posting and piggybacking that MM's numbers are always higher than Manny's obviously without research is just plain irresponsible."

I don't need to research those numbers, I know what they are. There's a reason that you only went back as far as you did. Sorry my son, but since I like your gumption I will tell you that the De La Hoya Vs. Mayweather bout did much more than Manny's highest ever PPV.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 01:48 PM) *

Its funny how you NEVER mentioned Pac/Mosley in the 2011 PPVs that you listed laugh.gif I wanted to trust your numbers when you posted them, but your sources were somewhat piss-poor to begin with. I never agreed with Pacquiao's numbers being lower than Floyd's I just wanted to know some of his PPV numbers before I made an assessment (as I stated before).

Then you came crashing in here, pounding your chest, and vomiting some bullshit about doing some research. Again, I never agreed with the initial post, but you started this with your flimsy research. First you gave me a source for the numbers, then I see a guesstimate of Pac/Mosley numbers, followed by that 1.4M for JMM/Pacquiao that Arum pulled out of that wizard sleeve that he calls an asshole, and fed it to the gullible media.

C'mon man, you're doing too much and your stuff is a bit shaky and inconsistent. If you would excuse me, Im about to go outside and throw the frisbee with my dog...at least he's one constant in my life.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 01:58 PM) *
...guess he left the board to do some more "research". Good luck finding those Pacquiao/Mosley numbers laugh.gif

Those numbers are buried with Jimmy Hoffa.

What does it matter in the end, they are both rich (Mayweather and Arum that is) and their fights generate people buying their fights.
Pacquaio is the man of the people (Media wise) and Mayweather is a self indulgent hood trash (media wise). And the bad guy always win. Denzel Washington's hightest grossing film was Training Day not because it was a great and epic movie, no because Denzel played a great bad good, and that is why mayweather selss, he is a great at being the guy.
Extant
All I'm saying fellas is that if you post that you "know what the numbers" are, then you need to hold yourselves responsible for what you post and produce evidence or don't post at all.

As far as all the emotional "Chest pounding" bravado, cussing, and name calling... I don't need to do all that as it appears that some folks are doing an exceptional job of that themselves.

With all due respect of course...
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 24 2012, 02:08 PM) *
Those numbers are buried with Jimmy Hoffa.

What does it matter in the end, they are both rich (Mayweather and Arum that is) and their fights generate people buying their fights.
Pacquaio is the man of the people (Media wise) and Mayweather is a self indulgent hood trash (media wise). And the bad guy always win. Denzel Washington's hightest grossing film was Training Day not because it was a great and epic movie, no because Denzel played a great bad good, and that is why mayweather selss, he is a great at being the guy.

This has nothing to do with you...move outta the way...
Cshel86
QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 02:12 PM) *
All I'm saying fellas is that if you post that you "know what the numbers" are, then you need to be held responsible for what you post and produce evidence or don't post at all.

As far as all the emotional "Chest pounding" bravado, cussing, and name calling... I don't need to do all that as it appears that some folks are doing an exceptional job of that themselves.

With all due respect of course...

Just move on, since you never had an answer to my question. Oh my bad, you ATTEMPTED to answer it with flawed "research", it was bull, you swept it under the rug, the end...

YOU were the one that started with the research crap, YOU did, not me. I asked if anybody had Pac's PPV numbers, so I could give a better assessment. Somehow, someway, you got stuck in the mud with that sir...not my fault. You named his 2011 PPVs and excluded the Mosley fight, which Im sure you knew somebody would inquire the numbers...since your research is so great.

At this point, seriously, I have nothing against you personally. Its always best to have your ducks in a row, especially when you start talking about what somebody "needs" to be doing, or "needs" to be researching. That usually starts all of the "bravado, chest pounding, name calling"...especially if you cant come up with an answer to something that you started.
Extant
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 12:18 PM) *
Just move on, since you never had an answer to my question. Oh my bad, you ATTEMPTED to answer it with flawed "research", it was bull, you swept it under the rug, the end...

YOU were the one that started with the research crap, YOU did, not me. I asked if anybody had Pac's PPV numbers, so I could give a better assessment. Somehow, someway, you got stuck in the mud with that sir...not my fault. You named his 2011 PPVs and excluded the Mosley fight, which Im sure you knew somebody would inquire the numbers...since your research is so great.

At this point, seriously, I have nothing against you personally. Its always best to have your ducks in a row, especially when you start talking about what somebody "needs" to be doing, or "needs" to be researching. That usually starts all of the "bravado, chest pounding, name calling"...especially if you cant come up with an answer to something that you started.

Mosely-Pac 2011 was left out simply because the PPV numbers are not official. Where's the problem with that? Where's me being stuck in the mud coming from? At least I had the courage to at least come up with some official numbers while you're yet stuck on Mosley-Pac (Not what the initial argument and post is about).

I'm not the one all emotional cause he got caught piggybacking erroneously. Let's stick to the topic "Why do Pacquaio's PPVs consistently sell less than Floyd's", and start making some sense. Otherwise this is all pointless.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 02:25 PM) *
Mosely-Pac 2011 was left out simply because the PPV numbers are not official. Where's the problem with that? Where's me being stuck in the mud coming from? At least I had the courage to at least come up with some official numbers while you're yet stuck on Mosley-Pac (Not what the initial argument and post is about).

I'm not the one all emotional cause he got caught piggybacking erroneously. Let's stick to the topic "Why do Pacquaio's PPVs consistently sell less than Floyd's", and start making some sense. Otherwise this is all pointless.

Again, I said that i never agreed with the initial post about Pacquiao selling less than Floyd. I wanted know Pac's numbers, so that I could make a better assessment, you know...before I open my mouth and start talking. THEN you came in here like a Tazmanian Devil, talking about research and such.

I agree, Pac/Cotto sold more than FMJ/JMM, but when we start comparing PPV number with shared opponents (which was BOUND to come up anyway), thats the reason I asked for the Mosley numbers for Pac. You provided me with numbers (as I requested), but your last statement in that post could've been left out, simple as that. That's where the mess started...

Im not piggybacking on anything, if that were the case, then I would've agreed with the initial post about Pac doing less PPVs, WITHOUT doing any research...which would've been dumb on my part. If anybody needs to piggyback, then it needs to be you, because your little hoopty is sputtering right about now.

Speaking of hoopty, just do yourself a solid...hop in your little rape van and ride outta here...you've done nothing substantial sir.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 02:25 PM) *

We all know how to use a search engine, so anybody that wants to check can check. It's a fact, Floyd Mayweather is a bigger PPV draw than Manny Pacquiao. If you wish to keep questioning that, good for you.
Cheesey1
Extant, I just hurt my typing fingers. Do you mind posting the De La Hoya vs. Maywether and Dela Hoya Vs. Pacquaio numbers as well as the numbers for when they both fought Ricky Hatton?

Thanks,

Cheesey 1
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 24 2012, 02:54 PM) *
Extant, I just hurt my typing fingers. Do you mind posting the De La Hoya vs. Maywether and Dela Hoya Vs. Pacquaio numbers as well as the numbers for when they both fought Ricky Hatton?

Thanks,

Cheesey 1

laugh.gif

Please Mr. Extant! Please! You're the master of all research and advice! Help good ol' Cshel out over here. I need you to post instructions on how to open the refrigerator, Im about to starve to death over here. I see a crowbar in the corner, would I need it? Hurry!
Extant
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 12:58 PM) *
laugh.gif

Please Mr. Extant! Please! You're the master of all research and advice! Help good ol' Cshel out over here. I need you to post instructions on how to open the refrigerator, Im about to starve to death over here. I see a crowbar in the corner, would I need it? Hurry!

LOL... Both of Y'all funny especially with the "Hoopty" and "Rape van" comment.
johnnyblaze
So when will this site be officially re-named FloydHype?
johnnyblaze
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 02:12 PM) *

Then I saw this...

C'mon dude, try again...

Kirkland - Ishida was a middleweight fight, ace.

Also, HBO never released official numbers for Ortiz - Floyd.
Cshel86
QUOTE (johnnyblaze @ Jan 24 2012, 03:11 PM) *
So when will this site be officially re-named FloydHype?

Fascinating, just fascinating! I'm sorry, I thought I was reading something relevant. Nevermind...
PlayaPartner
Lets agree on something fight fans. The bigger question is at the end of the day how much of that money generated does each fighter take home. I am sure you all can agree that Maywether takes home much more than Pac. Actually Pac has to fight 2 or 3 times a year to take home what Floyd takes home in 1 fight. So, whom is the smartest fighter? Maywether, Whom can control and does control his career? Maywether. Pac has to get Arum to lend him money before each fight. The dumb thing about that is he is lending him his own money. This is why. Revenue from PPV comes in between 3 months and a year and a half after the fight. Arum gurantees Pac purses and only pays him a portion up front. The rest of the gurantee is paid after PPV revenue comes in. If you do not have a good finance team you will not be able to keep up with the percentage of revenue you get from the PPV and other endorsements. When Pac contracted the outside consultants they found that there was missing money. Money that should have been but was never paid to Pac. They also found seperate pay out books and seperate purse gurantees that were recorded with Vegas.

So, it really does not matter if you are a bigger draw if you only see half the revenue. This is one of the problems with Arum and why he says he can gurantee Pacs purse and not Maywether's. He knows that Maywether will get a true gurantee of front. Meaning he will require all of the gurantee before the fight. Arum will only pay Pac a percentage and gurantee the purse but pay it on contingency if the fight produces a certain ammount of revenue. This is the oldest trick in the book. Don King and Bob Arum perfected this method and cheated a lot of fighters out of their money. because fighters did not have the accountants to verify that they recieved the correct ammount. This is why fighters sue the promoters over missing revenue. Revenue that they did not get and yes these fighters had guranteed purses.

This is why Arum said if he gurantees floyds purse he needs a percentage of the purse. This is his slick way of stealing money form a fighter. Why do you need a percentage if your guranteeing something. And if you got a percentage wouldn't that make the guarantee less. Example $50 million guarante. I want 15% to give you the guarantee. So, you owe me $7.5million now I am only guranteeing $42.5 million. If I do that to both fighters I\I just stole $15 million up front. I got $15 million before the fight starts. It gets worse ( Arum gets 27% of Pac's purse gurantee. So he would get 13.5million from Pac and 7.5 from Floyd. That is $20 million up front for him and he doesn't swing a punch.
johnnyblaze
Who gives a fvck how much they make or take home?

Do you get a cut?

It's a 50-50 fight, take the offer Floyd.
Cshel86
QUOTE (johnnyblaze @ Jan 24 2012, 03:16 PM) *

Do you get a cut?

Aren't you violating your parole by surfing the web?...especially after that incident you had with that little boy in the park.
johnnyblaze
QUOTE (johnnyblaze @ Jan 24 2012, 04:13 PM) *
Kirkland - Ishida was a middleweight fight, ace.

Also, HBO never released official numbers for Ortiz - Floyd.

rolleyes_anim.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 03:12 PM) *
This has nothing to do with you...move outta the way...

wtf.gif I was commenting on the numbers not being known not really your post. You must be on that Remmy, you are feeling yourself today
Cshel86
QUOTE (johnnyblaze @ Jan 24 2012, 03:23 PM) *
Fascinating!

I bet if you were in charge they'd have already changed the name to FloydHype.

I guess advertising for Floyd on the front page and giving softball interviews is close enough for now.

Weren't you that dumb troll that used to go back and forth with daprofessor??? I knew I remembered your ass. Wow, I thought Extant was the most mentally challenged guy on here today, but I see that you're quickly catching up. Keep it up...you're impressing us all ok.gif
johnnyblaze
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 04:26 PM) *
Weren't you that dumb troll that used to go back and forth with daprofessor??? I knew I remembered your ass. Wow, I thought Extant was the most mentally challenged guy on here today, but I see that you're quickly catching up. Keep it up...you're impressing us all ok.gif

More interesting info. Keep it coming.
PlayaPartner
QUOTE (johnnyblaze @ Jan 24 2012, 04:16 PM) *

Do you get a cut?

Evidently you care or you would not have read the post. Yes I do get a cut. Floyd is very generous about allowing the smaller vendors to make money on his promotions. Tell your momma I said hello.
johnnyblaze
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 24 2012, 12:35 PM) *

Why does Pac do better at the gate than Floyd?

Floyd hasn't sold out a fight since Hatton.

Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 24 2012, 03:24 PM) *
wtf.gif I was commenting on the numbers not being known not really your post. You must be on that Remmy, you are feeling yourself today

Move along, there's enough stupidity going on in this thread...your unbearable contribution would be an overload. Move along...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.