Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How awesome would it be...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
DubC
If May-Pac revealed a fight for May 5 during Super Bowl commercials...I was just talking to a buddy about the Super Bowl and then we turned to boxing, ended up explaining the timeline and who's fault the negotiations really are (after he mentioned "Floyd was scared to get his ass whooped by Pac" lol)

I know it's not going to happen...But what a way to start a promotion if something like that were to happen...
Cshel86
Wow Dub! Were you the one on the radio show who that shared this idea? It was helluva thought, I can tell you that much!
daprofessor
arum doesn't think that big.
DubC
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 08:04 PM) *
Wow Dub! Were you the one on the radio show who that shared this idea? It was helluva thought, I can tell you that much!

What radio show? lol

I don't do radio, the only time it's even on is when I'm driving....Even then I'm listening to pandora or mp3s laugh.gif

I could actually see May doing something like that...We all know he keeps it on the DL until he's ready to announce, BUT on the other end we have that 'ole windbag Arum-and he just likes to hear himself speak
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (DubC @ Jan 24 2012, 09:39 PM) *
What radio show? lol

I don't do radio, the only time it's even on is when I'm driving....Even then I'm listening to pandora or mp3s laugh.gif

I could actually see May doing something like that...We all know he keeps it on the DL until he's ready to announce, BUT on the other end we have that 'ole windbag Arum-and he just likes to hear himself speak

Don't mind Cshel... he has a talent for speaking things into possible existence..
Cshel86
QUOTE (DubC @ Jan 24 2012, 09:39 PM) *
What radio show? lol

I was talking about the FH radio show nutbrain laugh.gif

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jan 24 2012, 09:56 PM) *
Don't mind Cshel... he has a talent for speaking things into possible existence..

And you know this!
DubC
According to a less credible scene, Mikie Kuntz is supposedly still negotiating this fight...Wonder what Bob the Builder has to think about all of this?

It will be funny if it plays EVER comes to fruition...Pac will see his purse, and then see May's purse and realize how blind he is (which is the REAL reason this fight hasn't happened imo-I think Jeff Mayweather said it too) If this thing did end up happening, maybe Pac would finally realize how much he was actually giving Dinosaur Bob and realize that everything Kuntz makes is coming from Pacs purse...
pimpfighterROQ
....still talking about "that fight" huh? Get over it

On the other hand we have Berto vs Ortiz and Donaire vs Vasquez right around the corner. More interesting smile.gif
Seek
Honestly the fight makes 0 sense for Bob Arum to make. Even though the fight will break records he's only getting half of the profit and risking a loss for his cash cow. He made more for Pacquiao Marquez 3 than he will splitting half the earnings of Mayweather Pacquiao. This fight will not go down untill Pacquiao is down to his last fight either by contract or retirement
Allmenjoi8
That is not a bad idea. Instead of watching Madonna at halftime people can turn to either ESPN or HBO to watch the signing. Kellerman can be on hand to do a quick interview with both men, then to close the segment they can do a stare down. Then May 5th would appear on the screen as the fade out...
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 25 2012, 10:04 AM) *
That is not a bad idea. Instead of watching Madonna at halftime people can turn to either ESPN or HBO to watch the signing. Kellerman can be on hand to do a quick interview with both men, then to close the segment they can do a stare down. Then May 5th would appear on the screen as the fade out...

Why turn to ESPN or HBO for this crap of an idea that you just posted? He clearly said...

QUOTE (DubC @ Jan 24 2012, 08:59 PM) *
If May-Pac revealed a fight for May 5 during Super Bowl commercials

...guess you missed the point...as always...
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 25 2012, 11:08 AM) *
Why turn to ESPN or HBO for this crap of an idea that you just posted? He clearly said...

...guess you missed the point...as always...

Is there a reason why you have to comment on everything I say? I am sure people would turn to either station for this announcement.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 25 2012, 11:13 AM) *
Is there a reason why you have to comment on everything I say? I am sure people would turn to either station for this announcement.

Is there a reason why you are having life & death battles with sticking to the topic? He said, if they announced the fight "during the Super Bowl commercials"...not people flipping stations to see some shit that will take more than a few minutes to settle. I mean seriously, who flips through channels during the Super Bowl?

First, you have the actual game on, the halftime show, then new commercials during breaks...again, who flips through stations during the Super Bowl? EVERYTIME you post something in a thread, it ends up turning into a life & death battle of getting simple stuff through your thick head, while you defend you ignorance.

Trust me, as long as I have the opportunity to view your posts before approving them, I will either give them a thumbs up (very rare), nearly stroke out trying to get you back on topic or keep you from saying dumb stuff, or I'll simply save the trouble and decline them.
NovaRockafella
bye.gif bye.gif
Seek
Lol Shelly did you modify his posts? That's weak bro! haha
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 25 2012, 12:36 PM) *
Is there a reason why you are having life & death battles with sticking to the topic? He said, if they announced the fight "during the Super Bowl commercials"...not people flipping stations to see some shit that will take more than a few minutes to settle. I mean seriously, who flips through channels during the Super Bowl?

First, you have the actual game on, the halftime show, then new commercials during breaks...again, who flips through stations during the Super Bowl? EVERYTIME you post something in a thread, it ends up turning into a life & death battle of getting simple stuff through your thick head, while you defend you ignorance.

Trust me, as long as I have the opportunity to view your posts before approving them, I will either give them a thumbs up (very rare), nearly stroke out trying to get you back on topic or keep you from saying dumb stuff, or I'll simply save the trouble and decline them.

So you are in everyone's house during the Superbowl? If you watch the game you would realize that other stations actually do specials during the half time show. But you would know that because you are a demi god. I kept forgetting. I know what he said, which is why I made my original comment. I know at Phoenix University yawl do not piggy back off of ideas but in real schools we tend to do that. It is called "expanding" on the original thought.... It isn't Halloween anymore so you can stop being an asshole.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 25 2012, 01:45 PM) *
Lol Shelly did you modify his posts? That's weak bro! haha

Whatever Seek
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 25 2012, 04:47 PM) *
So you are in everyone's house during the Superbowl? If you watch the game you would realize that other stations actually do specials during the half time show. But you would know that because you are a demi god. I kept forgetting. I know what he said, which is why I made my original comment. I know at Phoenix University yawl do not piggy back off of ideas but in real schools we tend to do that. It is called "expanding" on the original thought.... It isn't Halloween anymore so you can stop being an asshole.

Oh I forgot, you may know a little about football (simply because nobody here challenges you on it), but you damn sure dont know shit about boxing (and that probably wont ever change). And why are you here again?

Please dont bring up anything about an education, you already know where that talk will lead...being the fact that you've failed to display any evidence of obtaining a degree. Do yourself a solid, and need not attempt to educate me on anything, especially in a forum that you have little to any knowledge to keep you afloat. The only reason you're hanging around this thread is because it refers to the Super Bowl and May/Pac...any other thread...you usually drown w/o a fight.

A rose should be stuck underneath your nose to wake you up to realize that there's a tail permanently pinned to your rear end, proving that you're nothing more than an oblivious jackass.

Rules of Holes: #2: If you insist on digging deeper...be sure the instrument is sharp. Don't hurt yourself trying to figure it out...it's expected for you to not know what it means anyhow.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 25 2012, 07:05 PM) *
Oh I forgot, you may know a little about football (simply because nobody here challenges you on it), but you damn sure dont know shit about boxing (and that probably wont ever change). And why are you here again?

Please dont bring up anything about an education, you already know where that talk will lead...being the fact that you've failed to display any evidence of obtaining a degree. Do yourself a solid, and need not attempt to educate me on anything, especially in a forum that you have little to any knowledge to keep you afloat. The only reason you're hanging around this thread is because it refers to the Super Bowl and May/Pac...any other thread...you usually drown w/o a fight.

A rose should be stuck underneath your nose to wake you up to realize that there's a tail permanently pinned to your rear end, proving that you're nothing more than an oblivious jackass.

Rules of Holes: #2: If you insist on digging deeper...be sure the instrument is sharp. Don't hurt yourself trying to figure it out...it's expected for you to not know what it means anyhow.

taunt.gif and that is what this comment is worth Mr. Devry graduate.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 26 2012, 09:48 AM) *
taunt.gif and that is what this comment is worth Mr. Devry graduate.

The pity I feel for you, knows no bounds no2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.