Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Patterson vs Pac and\or Khan
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
DubC
No...Not Floyd Patterson, but Lamont Patterson

yeah........him........

http://www.boxingscene.com/koncz-continues...xt-fight--48897

LOL at all those who claim this site isn't credible...This site hugs nuts...At least this site posts the truth, knows the fighters and gives us good insight with the facts...

Anyone know what this Lamont Patterson is about? Would love to view some of his fights so I could analyse how he would fare against Pac or Khan... taunt.gif
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (DubC @ Jan 24 2012, 11:50 PM) *
Anyone know what this Lamont Patterson is about? Would love to view some of his fights so I could analyse how he would fare against Pac or Khan... taunt.gif

likely just something to keep stiring the pot
mgrover
he'll lose to both
Cshel86
Being the fact that Lamont has 2.5 inch height advantage and 5 inch reach advantage...that could be somewhat of a struggle for Pacquiao. The biggest factor (as usual) is, can Peterson take Pacquiao's punches? Lamont gets hit waaaay too much for my liking, so Im sure we'd find that out early in the early rounds.

As far as them butchering Lamont's last name like that, I have absolutely no words for that literary travesty.
tgv
Not a pacman fan but he would destroy peterson, peterson wouldnt no what hit him he doesnt have a good enough jab to keep pacman away and is not a good counter puncher to tag pacman, pacman wins unaimous desc beating
daprofessor
QUOTE (tgv @ Jan 25 2012, 09:37 AM) *
Not a pacman fan but he would destroy peterson, peterson wouldnt no what hit him he doesnt have a good enough jab to keep pacman away and is not a good counter puncher to tag pacman, pacman wins unaimous desc beating

without weight draining....pac ain't destroying anyone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.