Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Freddie Roach
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Allmenjoi8
Freddie Roach is everyone favorite trainer. he trains Manny Pacquiao and other fighters. On top of that he has Parkinson's Disease. Are we suppose to like Freddie Roach and think he is a great trainer because of Parkinson's? The argument that people have with Freddie Roach is that he has trained the best fighters and he took Pacquiao to the top. The same could be said Roger Mayweather. He has the best fighter or Buddy McGrit and slue of others. Is Freddie Roach getting the sympathy card because of Parkinson's or is he such an exceptional trainer and person that even without Parkinson's he would still be this highly respected person?

mgrover
i never once thought of his parkinsons, and i dont intend to, i give him credit for training so many world champions. i mean UFC fighters come to him to train, and the fact he was a boxer before hand, and has been there and done it.
daprofessor
there are better trainers out there than freddie roach...he's just the most popular trainer at the moment. he definitely deserves to be mentioned amongst the best.
Cheesey1
Allmenjoi, sorry, I have to disagree, my favourite trainer's Mr. Miyagi.

Nah, but to be serious, I have no feelings either way. Good for him that he's popular, but I'm not as much of a fan as others.
BoxingEinstein

NoMenjoi I also have to disagree with your false statements about how everyone's favorite trainer is Freddie Roach. My favorite trainer is Nacho Bernstein and will always be Nacho because he studies the game and even though he's been in boxing for decades he still applies himself to the sport like a student.
BigFightFan
It's hard to give a lot of credit to a trainer. I think the fighter determines the trainers success
daprofessor
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jan 25 2012, 03:44 PM) *
It's hard to give a lot of credit to a trainer. I think the fighter determines the trainers success

ultimately...the fighter is the one that walks through the fire...but u have to give credit to the guy that showed him the way.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 25 2012, 04:34 PM) *
NoMenjoi I also have to disagree with your false statements about how everyone's favorite trainer is Freddie Roach. My favorite trainer is Nacho Bernstein and will always be Nacho because he studies the game and even though he's been in boxing for decades he still applies himself to the sport like a student.

I said media, not me or you. Read between the lines Einstein, Albert was actually very good at that.
BrutalBodyShots
I don't see how having Parkinson's would make any difference in anything.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 25 2012, 04:06 PM) *
ultimately...the fighter is the one that walks through the fire...but u have to give credit to the guy that showed him the way.

80% of credit goes to the fighter for his ability, conditioning, and discipline. 20% credit to the trainer for coming up with the winning gameplan.
BoxingStill#1
Manny is a naturally physically gifted fighter. This has allowed Freddy to look exceptional as a trainer...

However, though I've never been under his direction I think he has a wealth of knowledge.

He tends to like very active fighter who is capable of throwing a barrage of punches.. I think he heat seeks a knockout.. in that respect he is genius..

But only in that respect..

His illness is sad to say in the least and I wish him well. But he married boxing a long time ago and as some marriages go, it cost him dearly.

So now he lives for boxing,.... and lives because of it... so in essence that makes him great
Cshel86
Anybody catch part one of his HBO special: On Freddie Roach? Good stuff!
pimpfighterROQ
it's amazing how he does his job with Parkinson's. We all know its a very debilitating disease, especially with all the meds and side effects it brings. To be able to train a lot of fighters, and become world champions is just miraculous.

But...on the flip side, his symptoms are becoming worse and worse. Last time I saw him looking "adequate" with Parkinson's was the vs Hatton camp and maybe even the Cotto camp. Now he's trembling all the time. And I wonder if he can still do the same kind of quality training he gave today.

He should hire an assistant trainer, like bring Michael Moorer back or Roy Jones Jr (he seems to want to help Pacquiao, i read somewhere lol). Let them do the mitts so he can watch and go from there.

Not blaming Roach for the recent performances of Pac and Khan but he shouldve had another gameplan for every fight in case the primary one doesn't work. Pac was left to do the adjusting against Marquez, and Khan against Peterson (the pushing part i mean).
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 25 2012, 08:25 PM) *
Anybody catch part one of his HBO special: On Freddie Roach? Good stuff!

Yes sir... in fact im sure that's what promted this thread
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jan 26 2012, 05:13 AM) *
im sure that's what promted this thread

Nah...I doubt if she watched it. This is probably something that she pulled out of her ass and decided to post. Well, that would be my first guess anyway laugh.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 26 2012, 10:23 AM) *
Nah...I doubt if she watched it. This is probably something that she pulled out of her ass and decided to post. Well, that would be my first guess anyway laugh.gif

You are obsessed. And of course this thread is inspired by the series. You are sad.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 26 2012, 09:44 AM) *
You are obsessed. And of course this thread is inspired by the series. You are sad.

Just thank me for mentioning the series, cause I damn sure didn't see anything about it in the opening post.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 26 2012, 10:57 AM) *
Just thank me for mentioning the series, cause I damn sure didn't see anything about it in the opening post.

Devry didn't teach you how to connect the literary dots, thumbsdown_anim.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 26 2012, 12:59 PM) *
Devry didn't teach you how to connect the literary dots, thumbsdown_anim.gif

Yet another soon to be major blow to your intelligence (or lack there of)...just stop it. We've been through this education shit, and you've failed miserably each and every time. It's blatantly evident that you've brilliantly (and I say that loosely) displayed your literary limitations and have yet to convince anybody (other than yourself), that you've exceeded a middle school level of education.

All you do on here is bring up gossip-like material and share your baseless opinion (in which you've promoted as educated), and expect others to take you seriously. With that said, judging by your posts, it's obvious what you were busy doing during your wasted years in school (gossip and walk around with your heads up the ass of others), not to mention that purchased degree of yours.

As I've shared with another bell end on the board recently...I might be able to overlook your inability to effectively communicate in English, if and only if, you were educated in a foreign country...sadly, that isn't the case. I'm sure you're one of those idiots that walk around telling people that you know a "little" Spanish (while doing the dumb hand gesture along with it), but it's soooo hard to believe that, when you publicly struggle with your native language. Trust me, this is only a sample, but I have most of your literary puke fests on speed dial sweetheart...

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 19 2011, 07:25 PM) *
Didn't know I had to write professionally on a boxing message board. and they do not use slang abbreviation in the writing world like GTFO. A English teacher would argue that you are failing to connect with your audience because they may not know what GFTO stands for. and you spelled GRAMMAR incorrectly. Fucking rookie and it is i before e accept after C with received, my fucking goodness! That Devry degree isn't working for you is it?

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 20 2011, 10:49 PM) *
Honestly from what I have been taught it can be either or. It is a tricky thing the use of "a" or "an". Either sounds correct. Some teachers or professors preffer a and other an... it all depends.

FAIL! Again, leave the English lessons (if thats what you want to call them) to the people who know what they're talking about. Learn something about boxing, instead regurgitating what you've read in old threads (like we didn't notice laugh.gif) and pass it off as if you knew all along. If you could regurgitate basic English in the same manner, then you wouldn't constantly get yourself in a hole. Oh I forgot...speaking of holes...

Rule of Holes #3: If you dig a hole deep enough...it may become your own grave. Need I say more? Nevermind, I wouldn't wanna leave you with more to think about, being that understanding this post may become an all-day project for you.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 26 2012, 04:05 PM) *
Yet another soon to be major blow to your intelligence (or lack there of)...just stop it. We've been through this education shit, and you've failed miserably each and every time. It's blatantly evident that you've brilliantly (and I say that loosely) displayed your literary limitations and have yet to convince anybody (other than yourself), that you've exceeded a middle school level of education.

All you do on here is bring up gossip-like material and share your baseless opinion (in which you've promoted as educated), and expect others to take you seriously. With that said, judging by your posts, it's obvious what you were busy doing during your wasted years in school (gossip and walk around with your heads up the ass of others), not to mention that purchased degree of yours.

As I've shared with another bell end on the board recently...I might be able to overlook your inability to effectively communicate in English, if and only if, you were educated in a foreign country...sadly, that isn't the case. I'm sure you're one of those idiots that walk around telling people that you know a "little" Spanish (while doing the dumb hand gesture along with it), but it's soooo hard to believe that, when you publicly struggle with your native language. Trust me, this is only a sample, but I have most of your literary puke fests on speed dial sweetheart...

FAIL! Again, leave the English lessons (if thats what you want to call them) to the people who know what they're talking about. Learn something about boxing, instead regurgitating what you've read in old threads (like we didn't notice laugh.gif) and pass it off as if you knew all along. If you could regurgitate basic English in the same manner, then you wouldn't constantly get yourself in a hole. Oh I forgot...speaking of holes...

Rule of Holes #3: If you dig a hole deep enough...it may become your own grave. Need I say more? Nevermind, I wouldn't wanna leave you with more to think about, being that understanding this post may become an all-day project for you.

It is funny that you mentioned that an or a argument. The Sigma Delta Tau Literary English Honor society ( I am sure Devry has a chapter, just ask your guidance counselor) a chapter had a debate about that very same thing and you know what was agreed upon: Exactly what I said it can go either or. Now if I misused effect and affect then I would understand. Shels do me a favor get a life. You are not witty, you remind of the guy at work who does very little work but then wants to point out every one's Else'ss bs. You are being annoying. If I am so ignorant and stupid why argue with someone that is not on your level? Honestly step the f*ck down. thumbsdown_anim.gif and never mind is not one word! Shit. And there is no such word as that but there is a that's. Go back to English 100. And I am eating lunch do not call me sweetheart.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 26 2012, 03:44 PM) *
It is funny that you mentioned that an or a argument. The Sigma Delta Tau Literary English Honor society ( I am sure Devry has a chapter, just ask your guidance counselor) a chapter had a debate about that very same thing and you know what was agreed upon: Exactly what I said it can go either or. Now if I misused effect and affect then I would understand. Shels do me a favor get a life. You are not witty, you remind of the guy at work who does very little work but then wants to point out every one's Else'ss bs. You are being annoying. If I am so ignorant and stupid why argue with someone that is not on your level? Honestly step the f*ck down. thumbsdown_anim.gif and never mind is not one word! Shit. And there is no such word as that but there is a that's. Go back to English 100. And I am eating lunch do not call me sweetheart.

Backward, backwards-ass, arrested, behind, checked, delayed, dense, dull, feeble-minded, imbecile, late, moronic, stupid, subnormal, underdeveloped, underprivileged, undeveloped, batty, birdbrained, blockheaded, boneheaded, brainless, crazy, foolish, harebrained, idiotic, ignorant, ill-conceived, imbecilic, impractical, indiscreet, moronic, poorly planned, retarded, senseless, short-sighted, silly, slow, sophomoric, underdeveloped, unformed, witless, asinine, deranged, dim-witted, fatuous...

Inane, ludicrous, moronic, simple, simple-minded, slow, thick, brainless, childlike, clueless, crude, dumb, naive, slow, stupid, uncomplicated, unschooled, unstudied, untutored, unworldly, defective, dim, dopey, dumbbell, dumbo, dumdum, dummy, exceptional, gorked, half-witted, held back, lamebrained, mentally defective, numbskull, opaque, pinhead, retardo, sappy, simple, simple-minded, slow-witted, stupid, subnormal, touched, underachieving, weak, yo-yo..

CHOOSE ONE...you unloved bastard child drag.gif
Seek
You only use 'an' when the following word begins with a vowel isn't that right? An art, an education, an inquiry, an octagon, an umbrella.

I fuckin own at english.
Seek
Effect and affect can be tricky but screwing up except and accept is unACCeptable!
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 26 2012, 05:20 PM) *
You only use 'an' when the following word begins with a vowel isn't that right? An art, an education, an inquiry, an octagon, an umbrella.

I fuckin own at english.

a art, a education, a octagon, a umbrella....

a art piece can be viewed as abstract

an art piece can be viewed as abstract....

Again it all depends....

Back to Freddie Roach, I do think boxing is helping him live. Joe Pa died after being fired as the Penn State football coach. He had been diagnosed with cancer years ago. With the child sex scandal and losing his job that was way too much for the old man to handle. I am not a fan of Freddie Roach but I do admire his grit.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 26 2012, 07:50 PM) *
Back to Freddie Roach, I do think boxing is helping him live. Joe Pa died after being fired as the Penn State football coach. He had been diagnosed with cancer years ago. With the child sex scandal and losing his job that was way too much for the old man to handle. I am not a fan of Freddie Roach but I do admire his grit.

Alright, I dont mean to be an ass (though you make it fairly easy), but what does this have to do with Freddie Roach. Boxing may be doing him a bit of harm, if you really look at it from the standpoint that he still sustains impact to his body when he does the mitts with fighters that he trains.

Mind you, he trains more than Pacquiao, Khan, and Linares...there are several other fighters. Now, he's not really getting hit in the head, but i can imagine that constant impact that he sustains, is going to catch up with him soon.

Please try to stay as far on topic as possible, or at least properly line up your analogies.
Cshel86
Anybody ready for part 2??? I like it so far...especially his assistant/ex-girlfriend laugh.gif Now THAT was funny!
Seek
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 26 2012, 08:50 PM) *

Again it all depends....

What the fuck are you talking about?

dntknw.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 26 2012, 09:14 PM) *
Alright, I dont mean to be an ass (though you make it fairly easy), but what does this have to do with Freddie Roach. Boxing may be doing him a bit of harm, if you really look at it from the standpoint that he still sustains impact to his body when he does the mitts with fighters that he trains.

Mind you, he trains more than Pacquiao, Khan, and Linares...there are several other fighters. Now, he's not really getting hit in the head, but i can imagine that constant impact that he sustains, is going to catch up with him soon.

Please try to stay as far on topic as possible, or at least properly line up your analogies.

He doesn't have a family (wife, kids) all he has is boxing. So if he has that to wake up to every morning then he ha something to live for and fight for. But he is away from the one thing that gives him relevance then it can help him. It is like Pat Summit being diagnosed with dementia, she said what keeps her going is her job and son. Freddie boxing may take a toll on his body I can see that, but if that is all he has to keep him going then, God bless him. So yes I think boxing helps him with hope and being in the ring probably takes his mind off of his condition. And if you think about it he is a champion to people who have Parkinson. I mean he has a very demanding job so people with the disease may look at him for inspiration.

Shels you start a lot of unnecessary BS. I know you like to be the wise old owl but you come across as a self righteous jerk.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 27 2012, 10:19 AM) *
What the fuck are you talking about?

dntknw.gif

You were trying to make a point about "a" and "an" and I was showing you how can go either way. But there are certain instances that "a" can only be used. Anyway again back to Freddie Roach.

Again not a big fan (runs his mouth way too much) but I wholly respect what he has done with his condition. I do however think that media overly pumps him up as this awesome trainer and I believe a lot of that is because he has Parkinson's. I mean no one said anything when both his fighters lost supposed easy fights. Khan and Pacquiao looked bad.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 27 2012, 09:39 AM) *
He doesn't have a family (wife, kids) all he has is boxing. So if he has that to wake up to every morning then he ha something to live for and fight for. But he is away from the one thing that gives him relevance then it can help him. It is like Pat Summit being diagnosed with dementia, she said what keeps her going is her job and son. Freddie boxing may take a toll on his body I can see that, but if that is all he has to keep him going then, God bless him. So yes I think boxing helps him with hope and being in the ring probably takes his mind off of his condition. And if you think about it he is a champion to people who have Parkinson. I mean he has a very demanding job so people with the disease may look at him for inspiration.

Shels you start a lot of unnecessary BS. I know you like to be the wise old owl but you come across as a self righteous jerk.

The fact that your opening post insinuates people having sympathy for him and give him extra credit because of his disease, then your admission of not liking him....ALL to backtrack (like you ALWAYS do) and start saying God bless him and blah, blah blah...is all bullshit. Stick to your point (which you struggle to do) and let that be that.

YOU start a lot of unnecessary bullshit because you share your dumb opinions, off-topic and incorrect analogies, then you get lost in your own points and try to excuse your idiocy. I know you would like to be witty, but lost that battle a LOOOONG time ago.
Seek
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 27 2012, 10:41 AM) *
You were trying to make a point about "a" and "an" and I was showing you how can go either way. But there are certain instances that "a" can only be used.

I don't see how you 'showed' me.....
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 27 2012, 10:12 AM) *

+1

drag.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 27 2012, 11:12 AM) *

Because it can go either way. Both sentences made since. It is really a pointless conversation.
Especially using the examples that you gave. Some sentences "a" has to be used but the examples that you gave can be either or.
Seek
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 27 2012, 03:46 PM) *
Because it can go either way. Both sentences made since. It is really a pointless conversation.
Especially using the examples that you gave. Some sentences "a" has to be used but the examples that you gave can be either or.

For example....?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 27 2012, 03:28 PM) *
For example....?

Don't hold your breath on this one Seek...the answer will probably be dense, to say the least rolleyes_anim.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 27 2012, 04:28 PM) *
For example....?

You put:
a art and I gave you an example. Just go back and look.
Seek
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 27 2012, 05:59 PM) *
You put:
a art and I gave you an example. Just go back and look.

You would never say 'a art piece.' Never. Its 'AN art piece.' Same with 'an education' and 'an instinct' and 'an orange' and 'an umbrella.' Because those words start with a vowel. Only exceptions are words like 'a European' because it makes a 'yer' sound. If there is no vowel you use 'a'. A bat, a car, a garage, a trampoline.......a brain???

You are welcome.
Seek

WRONG. The examples i 'especially' gave were words that you must use 'an' because they start with a vowel and made the proper sound of a vowel. NEVER will you use 'a' before the words art or education or umbrella. So its not either or, its always AN when the following word starts with a vowel and always A when the following word starts with a consonant(non vowel.) There are few exceptions such as the words 'European' or 'hour.' HOUR makes AN 'O' sound, therefore you use 'AN hour.' EUROPEAN makes a 'Yer' sound, therefore you use 'A European.'

THE END.
MaxPayne
I'm going to keep this completely real.

The truth is that Roach gets a lot of credit for being a white trainer in a sport where the other high profile trainers are either Black or Hispanic.

Is he a very good trainer of offensive boxing whose fighters look good against tailor-made fighters ? Yes.

However, if you took 2 guys who were completely equal in terms of measureables and athletic ability and had 1 trained by Roach and the other trained by someone like Brother Naazim, Roach's guy would get cleanly outboxed. That's just the truth.

The best trainers in the world are guys you have never heard of. Guys who work with amateurs and hone their skills, because it's the hardest thing in the world to get a gifted young cat to develop discipline, technique and a great work ethic.

Challenge me if you will, but this is the truth and all of you know deep inside, about what time it really is.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 28 2012, 05:13 PM) *
WRONG. The examples i 'especially' gave were words that you must use 'an' because they start with a vowel and made the proper sound of a vowel. NEVER will you use 'a' before the words art or education or umbrella. So its not either or, its always AN when the following word starts with a vowel and always A when the following word starts with a consonant(non vowel.) There are few exceptions such as the words 'European' or 'hour.' HOUR makes AN 'O' sound, therefore you use 'AN hour.' EUROPEAN makes a 'Yer' sound, therefore you use 'A European.'

THE END.

You said "a art".

A European is a person. So an would not fit. I said there are certain instances where a has to be used. I clearly stated that. I also said their are times it could go either way. This is just going to go back and forth so it is pointless. You see things your way I see things mine.

Freddie Roach gives boxing a warm feeling. I guess in a brutal sport in business people can see someone like Freddie and see that there is good and hope in any situation. I still believe that a lot of his adulation does come from the fact that he has Parkinson's. His last two fighters looked awful. No one even questioned the training or advice that their corner was getting them. The advice he gave Khan was bad. There was no mid fight adjustment. None. For both fights...
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jan 28 2012, 10:36 PM) *
I'm going to keep this completely real.

The truth is that Roach gets a lot of credit for being a white trainer in a sport where the other high profile trainers are either Black or Hispanic.

Is he a very good trainer of offensive boxing whose fighters look good against tailor-made fighters ? Yes.

However, if you took 2 guys who were completely equal in terms of measureables and athletic ability and had 1 trained by Roach and the other trained by someone like Brother Naazim, Roach's guy would get cleanly outboxed. That's just the truth.

The best trainers in the world are guys you have never heard of. Guys who work with amateurs and hone their skills, because it's the hardest thing in the world to get a gifted young cat to develop discipline, technique and a great work ethic.

Challenge me if you will, but this is the truth and all of you know deep inside, about what time it really is.

People will challenge you with the Pac and Mosely fight. I agree with you about the white trainer aspect. I never thought of it in those terms. At the same time success equates popularity. If you look at the Mayweather trainers, they train a lot of boxers some of them very good, and nothing gets said. Why? You have Buddy McGirt (my favorite one) who works his butt off and nothing gets said. It is like when Jason Williams aka "white chocolate" came into the NBA, every dang NBA talking head was saying how amazing a player he was, mind you AI had been doing the same stunts and people criticized that heck out of AI. So I can see the parallel when it comes to Freddie Roach. Good post.
Cshel86
Allmenjoi, just STFU, please. Max's post was out of your reach, so you come up with some NBA stuff, and mentioning Buddy McGirt (which you know little to nothing about), then of course you bring up the Mayweathers. Give it a rest, please.
Seek
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 29 2012, 09:48 AM) *
You said "a art".

A European is a person. So an would not fit. I said there are certain instances where a has to be used. I clearly stated that. I also said their are times it could go either way. This is just going to go back and forth so it is pointless. You see things your way I see things mine.

This is what you said.

Especially using the examples that you gave. the examples that you gave can be either or.

Now please tell me in what instances can it be 'either or' in the 'examples that i gave.' Thats right YOU CANT. Thats the point im trying to make...And please show me where i said 'a art.' Cause i never did! You did you babbling bimbo. Wow you'd rather look like a fool than admit you're mistaken and clearly confused and or wrong.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 29 2012, 11:54 AM) *
Allmenjoi, just STFU, please. Max's post was out of your reach, so you come up with some NBA stuff, and mentioning Buddy McGirt (which you know little to nothing about), then of course you bring up the Mayweathers. Give it a rest, please.

You shut the F up. And why must you keep saying something about my post. And the NBA reference again I know Devry does not teach but it is called comparing and contrasting. I do know about Buddy thanks, and yeah I did bring up the Mayweathers (Jeff, Roger, and Sr) as trainers they get very to little mention. Stay in your damn lane. You think you being older some wisdom would come with that. I am one post away of putting you on ignore. Stay in your lane. You are making yourself look really lame.

QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 29 2012, 01:11 PM) *
This is what you said.

Now please tell me in what instances can it be 'either or' in the 'examples that i gave.' Thats right YOU CANT. Thats the point im trying to make...And please show me where i said 'a art.' Cause i never did! You did you babbling bimbo. Wow you'd rather look like a fool than admit you're mistaken and clearly confused and or wrong.

In your original response you gave three examples of "a" and I responded to that. Go back and do your homework. I am not doing it for you. Babbling bimbo? Ha.... go Seek the answer that you clearly stated. It just two pages back. I gave you a hint. And be a leader following behind Shels will only give you an STD from some waitress who works at the Waffle house....
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 29 2012, 10:41 PM) *
You shut the F up. And why must you keep saying something about my post. And the NBA reference again I know Devry does not teach but it is called comparing and contrasting. I do know about Buddy thanks, and yeah I did bring up the Mayweathers (Jeff, Roger, and Sr) as trainers they get very to little mention. Stay in your damn lane. You think you being older some wisdom would come with that. I am one post away of putting you on ignore. Stay in your lane. You are making yourself look really lame.

And be a leader following behind Shels will only give you an STD from some waitress who works at the Waffle house....

Im sick of this shit...PLEASE check your PM.
Seek
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 29 2012, 11:41 PM) *
In your original response you gave three examples of "a" and I responded to that. Go back and do your homework. I am not doing it for you. Babbling bimbo? Ha.... go Seek the answer that you clearly stated. It just two pages back.

Here is my original post you babbling bimbo.

QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 26 2012, 05:20 PM) *
I fuckin own at english.

Here is you using my examples, stating it can go either way...some bullshit about it 'can be viewed as abstract' ?!?!
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 26 2012, 08:50 PM) *

Again it all depends....

Then here is you saying again that the examples I used can be 'either or'

Because it can go either way. Both sentences made since. Especially using the examples that you gave. Some sentences "a" has to be used but the examples that you gave can be either or.

So I did my homework, my original post was clearly FIVE examples of using 'an' before words starting with vowels - A, E, I, O, U. Did you not catch on to that? That's FIVE examples of AN before words starting with vowels. Not 'three' examples of 'a' as you accuse me of saying.

In case i've lost you. 1. Even though you claim that 'either a or an' can be used in the examples I gave, when using proper grammar, that's absolutely false thus making your opinion or claim INCORRECT. 2. You claim that I gave '3 examples of 'a' which I just proved wrong in this post. This is me being nice so please stop pretending to be a complete idiot, I know you aint that dumb now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.