Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SHOCKING!!! NSAC Documents shows Manny Pacquiao having yet to earn over 8 million dollars a fight???
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Gambit808
http://www.examiner.com/filipino-sports-in...onal/nsac-photo

This does not include Manny Pacquiaos Endorsements or other various earnings.
mgrover
its obviously fake...
HazConvictedFelonMane
Wow! Could be fake but it could be real as well. It's 50/50 just like the split that people act like they don't want to accept. Or is that another excuse? When it comes to this so-called "Mega Fight", the details are always sketchy.
pimpfighterROQ
LOL saw Mayweather tweeting this out.

So Marquez and Mosley who were guaranteed 5 million earns about the same as Pacquiao? Lol. I think its fake.
RyanTical
The possibility of that being real is higher than it not. However, those figures could be the guranteed money Pacquiao made before getting his percentage of the PPV, etc. Either way, for being the #1 Pound-four-Pound champion, he only made $7,400,000--guranteed against Miguel Cotto. Yet, Arum was going to give Mayweather $8,000,000 to fight Margarito--but made that against Baldomir instead. So, in retrospec, was Mayweather more of a valuable commodity than Pacquiao while under Bob Arum rule? ...I think so!

Plus, Pacquiao is ignorant to the business of Boxing or else he would be making twice that in guranteed, on the table money. Just my $.02
daprofessor
could this be the reason arum wanted the agency pac hired to review his dealings removed?
Cshel86
I wouldn't rule this out, but I wouldn't say that it's entirely tire either...
pimpfighterROQ
still converted to philippine pesos, thats a shit ton of money. Hence why Pacquiao won't complain lol.
mgrover
wow so he made 7500 against hatton? some of you are that gullible it seem
scallum
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 25 2012, 09:41 PM) *
wow so he made 7500 against hatton? some of you are that gullible it seem

It says he made 7million plus vs hatton
daprofessor
i've been saying for years that pac was severly underpaid for his level of popularity. seems the bobfathers' pimp hand is strong. laugh.gif
MaxPayne
It's believable because it's in line with what's been whispered around the industry for the longest time it seems. Very sad and almost tragic.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 25 2012, 09:11 PM) *
i've been saying for years that pac was severly underpaid for his level of popularity. seems the bobfathers' pimp hand is strong. laugh.gif

Yeah Im sure Pimp Arum's left some white powder on Manny's face in the past...probably explains why he doesn't speak up about shit. As far as this document, those figures may be close (excluding that back-end money from PPV), and some of them have been confirmed publicly (the DLH split in particular).
mgrover
QUOTE (scallum @ Jan 26 2012, 01:59 AM) *
It says he made 7million plus vs hatton

no you see thats a dot not a comma, while when he supposedly made 7 million theres commas signifying the larger amounts.
Cshel86
Im trying to remember where I read here, that Pacquiao was supposed to make 6 figures against somebody (first Marquez fight, I believe), and he only walked away with 7 figures.

Im not just sticking it Pacman here, because it's happened to several fighters. Im sure that they all read their contracts (hopefully) before they sign off on them...who knows though dntknw.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 26 2012, 09:32 AM) *
Im trying to remember where I read here, that Pacquiao was supposed to make 6 figures against somebody (first Marquez fight, I believe), and he only walked away with 7 figures.

Im not just sticking it Pacman here, because it's happened to several fighters. Im sure that they all read their contracts (hopefully) before they sign off on them...who knows though dntknw.gif

um...i think u got that backwards. laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 26 2012, 12:18 PM) *
um...i think u got that backwards. laugh.gif

Dammit! laugh.gif

I meant to say that he was supposed to make 6 figures, but walked away with 5 figures. I didn't have my coffee with the Bailey's in it this morning...
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 26 2012, 01:32 PM) *
Dammit! laugh.gif

I meant to say that he was supposed to make 6 figures, but walked away with 5 figures. I didn't have my coffee with the Bailey's in it this morning...

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 25 2012, 09:31 PM) *
I wouldn't rule this out, but I wouldn't say that it's entirely tire either...

Yeah.....
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 26 2012, 02:50 PM) *
Yeah.....

It's been rough today...
hennyguzzla
What's so shocking about this? Manny fights under and gets paid by Bob Arum, Top Rank. Floyd Promotes and pays himself. He hires Golden Boy to co-promote. So, minus all the little fees here and there, it's all profit for "Money" Mayweather.
daprofessor
QUOTE (hennyguzzla @ Jan 26 2012, 06:57 PM) *
What's so shocking about this? Manny fights under and gets paid by Bob Arum, Top Rank. Floyd Promotes and pays himself. He hires Golden Boy to co-promote. So, minus all the little fees here and there, it's all profit for "Money" Mayweather.

"little fees here and there...." that add up to quite a few million dollars. laugh.gif
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 26 2012, 09:32 AM) *

Yup... its the GARANTEED PURSE that gets them... shit it would get me..

Im GARANTEED to make X amount of money just for showing up..... now that's always a good day at work...

Something I just told my nephew the other day and one day may Ill tell my son... He seems to keep going at the best looking broad in the club or bar,... but usually comes up short.. frustrated and low on funds because all the drinks he bought, he come to me... I say " Rello, you must learn, ALWAYS GO FOR THE GARANTEED!".... in other words go for the average chick,.. she may not be the cutest or have the fatest ass... but its a win win... its a beautiful thing really,.. because that sometimes gets the sexy broads attention...

Y'all get my analogy right?

(Boxingstill#1 meant no harm to any female readers or members on this site)
mgrover
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jan 27 2012, 10:03 AM) *

Im GARANTEED to make X amount of money just for showing up..... now that's always a good day at work...

Something I just told my nephew the other day and one day may Ill tell my son... He seems to keep going at the best looking broad in the club or bar,... but usually comes up short.. frustrated and low on funds because all the drinks he bought, he come to me... I say " Rello, you must learn, ALWAYS GO FOR THE GARANTEED!".... in other words go for the average chick,.. she may not be the cutest or have the fatest ass... but its a win win... its a beautiful thing really,.. because that sometimes gets the sexy broads attention...

best advice you can ever give another man about women, average ftw maybe i missed the bigger picture though

also why would someone report low salary to the goverment?

am guessing bob arum knows every single legal loophole
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jan 27 2012, 05:03 AM) *

This post may have done it for me....absolutely correct Box! That's the easiest way of explaining it! Dont worry, the female reader that you could possibly be referring to, doesn't the fit the description of the chicks you mentioned. Now, if you mentioned to your nephew anything concerning airhead chicks, then I would expect her baseless commentary at any moment.

Oh yeah, dont worry about her commenting, she should only focus on the sport of boxing, rather than aimlessly barging in threads to discuss male vs female stuff, I'll make sure of that ! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.