Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Bowe Time!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
TheWhiteBuffalo
What else is there to say? The article is not riveting, or explosive. I read it three times, and all I feel is emptiness, and a strange sadness.

Riddick Bowe Interview
mitukczuk
Bowe was such a waste of talent. Tall, strong bear of a guy, great jab...but he shouldn't be thinking about going in there again, though. 43 years old and even during his better years he had "lazy" written all over his body. Id love to see him fight for the old times sake but I don't want to see him get beat up. I hope he takes it slow and retire for good after few rounds/fights.

"Strange sadness" ... Yes. I feel that too.
mgrover
didn't he already have a "comeback" which he didnt look to spectacular?
Cheesey1
Haven't read the article, but a Bowe comeback is completely unnecessary, to me at least. I guess that Riddick Bowe disagrees....
mrchitown
I read that article awhile back. Bowe should just sit back and enjoy the few brain cells he has left. It's sad to see that he even thinks that he can be competitive at this stage in his lfe when that first comeback attempt failed miserably. I hope he rethinks his decision
BoxingStill#1
i will have an interview with Bowe on behalf of FIGHTHYPE soon.... stay tuned folkes.. inbox me if you have a particular question for him
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jan 27 2012, 05:52 PM) *
i will have an interview with Bowe on behalf of FIGHTHYPE soon.... stay tuned folkes.. inbox me if you have a particular question for him

...and the new FH writer award goes tooooo...
BrutalBodyShots
LOL The White Buffalo you're still around? Is 2012 "The Year Of The Buffalo?" haha
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Jan 28 2012, 11:16 AM) *
LOL The White Buffalo you're still around? Is 2012 "The Year Of The Buffalo?" haha

BrutalBothaShots! How is it going, my brother? Finally a name I recognize!

Much like I stated in this thread, I have this "emptiness" kind of feeling in my heart. Where are the old skool peeps?? What have I missed...... or is that taboo to ask?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.