Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FNF - undercard and main event
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cheesey1
FNF tonight is pretty good. The undercard was very entertaining. Congrats to Kim...all my Korean people stand up!!!! (I'm not Korean, but big up any nation that has a history of good boxing). Also his opponent Amidu, even though he lost, it was a great performance. Ghana represent!

Main event's looking good so far.
Cshel86
Fuuuuck! Im sitting here watching Pacquiao /Morales 1. Damn! Im tuned in now though.
Cshel86
Damn Torres is down and not looking good no2.gif
Cshel86
Nevermind, it's over....
Cshel86
Ahhh, this fat bitch got knocked out! As a matter of fact, he just didn't wanna continue laugh.gif
DubC
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 27 2012, 09:19 PM) *
FNF tonight is pretty good. The undercard was very entertaining. Congrats to Kim...all my Korean people stand up!!!! (I'm not Korean, but big up any nation that has a history of good boxing).
Main event's looking good so far.

FUCK!!! I forgot about this shit....Need to set it to DVR for the coming episodes
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 27 2012, 10:47 PM) *
Ahhh, this fat bitch got knocked out! As a matter of fact, he just didn't wanna continue laugh.gif

Yup, he definitely made himself look like a straight up biatch. I guess that he was just there for the $.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 27 2012, 10:33 PM) *
Damn Torres is down and not looking good no2.gif

Yup, he definitely came to fight and went out on his shield. He could've executed better, but oh well...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.