Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why do Manny fans belive it's Floyd fought for this fight not happening??
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jacizzle23
dntknw.gif Lmao…… Its funny scrowling down these post.. It’s sad how many Floyd Mayweather haters are on here.. Get Manny’s dick out yaw mouth & be real with yaw self! Manny is a good fighter! But he is in noway in hell on Floyd’s level!!.. Yea, yea, yea, he he won titles in 8 differnt weight classes, but we know he’s in the handpicking business also! Most of his biggest fights were leftovers & fighters coming off loses!!.. Lets take facts from people who know boxing! (Oscar said a while ago before Floyd fought shane, that Floyd would beat Manny; Before Marquez fought Manny this past 2011, Marquez stated that Floyd would beat Manny!) “Two fighters who have been in the ring with both of them”!! Khan stated before his last fight with peterson, that he isn’t allowed to spar with Manny anymore because he gets the better of Manny! & Most boxing fans & analyst aren’t quite sure if he actually was the true winner of his last fight against Marquez! Is he slowing down a bit?? I can’t say he is yet for a fact! But it sure seems as if Floyd would pick him apart & embarress him at this point!! Maybe thats why he’s not ready to make 5 times as much of his highest payday?? Stop sucking him so much that it prevents yaw from coming out of denial, & realizing everything he does & says shouldn’t be continued to be made excuses for, or overlooked as much!! At the end of the day Floyd will continue to fight the best challengers & fighters out there, as Manny continues to trick his overly loyal fans into believeing he truely wants to fight for you!!.. But 1 thing Floyd won’t do is handpick!! (Martinez, & Canelo were part of his options from the start of his fight date!!) Were they in Manny’s options for his upcoming fight?? Fuck no, he wanted no parts!!.. As “Martinez” said, “Floyd is the only the true champion who will face him”!! Manny & Arum want to face fighters they know Manny has more than the highest chance of beating, & who are some what relevant, & can add to the puzzle to keep the money pouring in!!(The Handpicking Business!!) «Thanks»
Cshel86
Wow...Im guessing that the next thread will teach me how to properly scratch my balls...Im waiting.

***Oh yeah, I didn't even read your bullshit...especially after I saw on the front page, that you spelled "fault" wrong....
pimpfighterROQ
LOL he says he's an educated boxing fan WTF HAHA
BoxingEinstein
black eye.gif for FightHype. smh
Cshel86
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Feb 2 2012, 08:07 PM) *
LOL he says he's an educated boxing fan WTF HAHA

Dont ya just love the irony?
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Feb 2 2012, 08:08 PM) *
black eye.gif for FightHype. smh

This is the part where you have fun Einstein...
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 2 2012, 08:11 PM) *
This is the part where you have fun Einstein...

It's not fun to see such terrible grammar and someone who is deliberately speaking on such an exhausting topic. This is worse than eating fruitcake. smh
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Feb 2 2012, 08:24 PM) *
It's not fun to see such terrible grammar and someone who is deliberately speaking on such an exhausting topic. This is worse than eating fruitcake. smh

laugh.gif

Calling this dude an asshole, would truly offend the other assholes out there lurking the face of the Earth.

Trust me, this dude has been chapping my ass since day 1...which was yesterday. Now he's not even online anymore. I guess I'll wait for him to come back to pick up his slack.
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 2 2012, 08:26 PM) *
laugh.gif

Calling this dude an asshole, would truly offend the other assholes out there lurking the face of the Earth.

Trust me, this dude has been chapping my ass since day 1...which was yesterday. Now he's not even online anymore. I guess I'll wait for him to come back to pick up his slack.

He'll be back once Floyd fights or another talk of Floyd vs Manny which will never happen until Pacman is near retirement. Thank God he's not like the other lemmings.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Feb 2 2012, 08:47 PM) *
He'll be back once Floyd fights or another talk of Floyd vs Manny which will never happen until Pacman is near retirement. Thank God he's not like the other lemmings.

Trust me, he'll be back sooner than we think, with some more lazy ass, baseless, rhetoric, for us to enjoy. I STILL haven't read all of his initial post. laugh.gif
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 2 2012, 08:53 PM) *
Trust me, he'll be back sooner than we think, with some more lazy ass, baseless, rhetoric, for us to enjoy. I STILL haven't read all of his initial post. laugh.gif

I haven read anything... haha

But I do want to comment on it.

I think Floyeds announcement was time sensitive. Let me elaborate... I think he needed to have a fight lined up before he went in front of the Commision and plead his case in order to get his license.. so he HAD to make a decision..

He did everything thing he could do as a fighter to make Manny push Arum but still nothing.. so he had to choose Cotto..

Manny fans are going to naturally look at it as he went ahead and opted out of fighting Pac. Sad thing is, I believe Arum knew his time constraints before he went before the Commision, so it was easy for him to stall and make Floyed look another direction..

I also believe, as noble as it is, Floyed donating so much money to different causes is something he may be doing to look good for the state of Nevada. It will help his defense I think..

That's a totally different thread though.. just my thoughts
Cshel86
Good shit Box! Too bad you contributed such useful information to a thread authored by someone less fortunate in the intelligence department. As soon as I read, "Yall need to get Manny's dick out of yall mouth" (or something to that effect)...I just stopped reading laugh.gif
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 2 2012, 10:47 PM) *
Good shit Box! Too bad you contributed such useful information to a thread authored by someone less fortunate in the intelligence department. As soon as I read, "Yall need to get Manny's dick out of yall mouth" (or something to that effect)...I just stopped reading laugh.gif

Lmao... man I didn't even oblige him by reading past the title.. lls..

Some folks can't think past breathing
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Feb 2 2012, 11:11 PM) *
Lmao... man I didn't even oblige him by reading past the title.. lls..

Some folks can't think past breathing

Lmao!

The only help that I thought about giving him, was changing the grammatical error on the title of his thread...only for the sake of it being visible on the front page of the site.

Notice that thought is the operative word here, and also notice that I've yet to change the error. I guess I will let his ignorance prevail in this meantime...
bnoles4life
This thread is still open? My dude, Shely, must be gettin' soft in his old age...LMBO!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 3 2012, 11:25 AM) *
This thread is still open? My dude, Shely, must be gettin' soft in his old age...LMBO!!!

Lmao! Shut up Noles!!!

Im ashamed to say this, but I've actually gotten into the business of entertaining idiots, and man I tell ya...it doesn't necessarily yield profits, and it doesn't feel like a shitty 9 to 5 that I have to report to daily. With that said, I will do it free of charge and enjoy it in the same breath laugh.gif
wolterb
lol the thread-maker's post has this strange quality to it like it just shot out of outer-space...like a martian caught wind of the mayweather-pacqiuao controversy via satellite and wanted to give his 2 cents or something

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.