Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FNF
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cheesey1
So far so good. The first match on the undercard was better than the heavyweights. Some nice technique from Barthelemy and agree completely with the very wide UD.

Ready to watch crazy ass Edison Miranda. May the best man win!!
Cheesey1
Didn't really see the first round, but Miranda took the second round 10-9.
Cheesey1
That round was close. It could have gone either way, a 10-10 round?

Chilemba's doing well this round, but that blood's messing up El Pantera's vision.
Cshel86
Man Edison Miranda's a bitch...and a dirty one at that. How many times was the ref gonna say "let go" before he listened?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 3 2012, 11:32 PM) *
Man Edison Miranda's a bitch...and a dirty one at that. How many times was the ref gonna say "let go" before he listened?

Wow, both guys got the penalty. Good.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Feb 3 2012, 11:35 PM) *
Wow, both guys got the penalty. Good.

Yeah good work (sarcasm)...now Im gonna have a hard time scoring it laugh.gif
Cheesey1
Nah, Edison's definitely not a bitch. Stupid - yes, bitch - no.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 3 2012, 11:36 PM) *
Yeah good work (sarcasm)...now Im gonna have a hard time scoring it laugh.gif

Ha!

The cut has changed the fight. It's definitely slowed it down a bit. Still entertaining.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Feb 3 2012, 11:37 PM) *
Nah, Edison's definitely not a bitch. Stupid - yes, bitch - no.

Okay, so I'll clear up my definition of bitch (in Miranda's case)...simply a dirty dumbass with talent! Fair enough? laugh.gif
Cheesey1
Yeah, that's right Teddy! I was also about to say that Chilemba's caught up and it's a draw so far.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 3 2012, 11:41 PM) *
Okay, so I'll clear up my definition of bitch (in Miranda's case)...simply a dirty dumbass with talent! Fair enough? laugh.gif

Ha! Yup.
Although he's not as dirty as some other boxers. People like Holyfield who were dirty boxers, but were smart/sneaky enough to cover it up.

Cheesey1
Chilemba's pulling away, but not writing off El Pantera just yet. Shame about the cut.
Cshel86
Too bad Chilemba doesn't have much power, because the hook in the 7th round would've gave Miranda nightmares...
Cshel86
Uhhhh Chilemba, can we get some fuckin' body work going? It's clear that Miranda eats head shots for lunch, well, from a guy with no power anyhow.
Cheesey1
Damn, Miranda needs to fire his cut man.

Chilemba definitely put on a good show, but Tavoris Cloud would definitely and maybe easily beat him.

Lt. Heavy's a good division.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 3 2012, 11:49 PM) *
Uhhhh Chilemba, can we get some fuckin' body work going? It's clear that Miranda eats head shots for lunch, well, from a guy with no power anyhow.

Yeah, he's clearly targeting the cut. Agreed about the power.

Cshel86
I was just hoping it ended by KO or on that cut...I lost track somewhere along the line laugh.gif This Bacardi probably has a lot to do with it...
Cheesey1
I don't know about scoring it that widely, but it was a clear victory for Chilembe.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 3 2012, 11:57 PM) *
I was just hoping it ended by KO or on that cut...I lost track somewhere along the line laugh.gif This Bacardi probably has a lot to do with it...

Ha!
Cshel86
97 - 91

96 - 92 (two judges)

Chilemba by UD. Sorry Miranda...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.