Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)-Chavez Jr. vs. Rubio: SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Jack 1000
For all action and post-fight reactions to tonight's fight. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
Seek
My predictions

Chavez Jr tko 8.

Donaire tko 11
Hittman25
Rubio KO 10

Donaire KO 3

Chavez has a real opponent Tonight against Mexicos top middleweight for a while I dont see Rubio going down so easily but if chavez gets the win the star has been born.

All I got to say bout donaire is he is a beast and vazquez is a puppy
Cshel86
I can see Rubio taking it with no vaseline tonight, if he doesn't keep his best interest in the forefront and shows no confidence in the judges or ref. If he's first tonight and uses good head movement, then I see him banking a few rounds. Now about that knockout that he's planning...I will leave that up to him, being as though its his choice.

As far as Vasquez, hopefully he makes this a fight. Create a lead with basic and effective boxing skills (that he's known for using) that will make Donaire uncomfortable, keep 'em uncomfortable, and don't engage in any unnecessary exchanges.

He has the tools to give Donaire issues, but if he chooses to exchange with him, then I'll be ready for whatever pose the Associated Press snaps of him on the canvas. He can either go out in the planking position like Paul Williams, or on his back reaching for the sky like Montiel.
Cheesey1
Thanks for the reminder, definitely going to watch it. Short term memory issues...
Seek
The scene just posted Chavez Jr's booking sheet for drunk driving! On the 22nd of Jan 2012... wow Jr first of all drinking and driving is bad. Alright alright i aint trippin about that. But ur drinking two weeks before the fight?!

I smell an upset.....

Im gonna assume he does this all the time and will still come out with the win. 8th round tko win for Jr. Hopefully it aint a premature stoppage. Thats the #1 buzz kill
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Feb 4 2012, 09:10 PM) *
Thanks for the reminder, definitely going to watch it. Short term memory issues...

Drunk already Cheesey???
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Feb 4 2012, 09:20 PM) *
The scene just posted Chavez Jr's booking sheet for drunk driving! On the 22nd of Jan 2012... wow Jr first of all drinking and driving is bad. Alright alright i aint trippin about that. But ur drinking two weeks before the fight?!

I smell an upset.....

Im gonna assume he does this all the time and will still come out with the win. 8th round tko win for Jr. Hopefully it aint a premature stoppage. Thats the #1 buzz kill

Good shit Seek! I wonder how much coke he does? His nostrils appear to be a bit suspect laugh.gif Im not accusing him of being a cokehead, but with all of the money that these fighters make, Im sure most of them live some type of rockstar lifestyle, which usually involves coke!
bnoles4life
Don't underestimate the power of the "questionable" judge. Wonder if there will be the mysterious guy w/ "the hat" at this scorer's table?
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 4 2012, 09:47 PM) *
Wonder if there will be the mysterious guy w/ "the hat" at this scorer's table?

With a hat this time? Nope. Maybe we'll see some bell end with a mink coat and cigar in his mouth...
Cshel86
2 shots of Bacardi and a Blue Moon...

#tipsymodstatus

Chavez's chick is HOT!!! Damn!
Cshel86
Man WTF is up with these Catwoman glasses that Jim Lampley is rockin'? Not a good look Jim....
Plah
Stream, anyone? (Lol at the Catwoman's glasses comment)
TacomaBoy253
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 4 2012, 10:05 PM) *
Man WTF is up with these Catwoman glasses that Jim Lampley is rockin'? Not a good look Jim....

N

Lmfaooooooooo I was about to say the samething. I turn the tv on and all I saw was Michelle phifer glasses lmao!!!
Cshel86
laugh.gif

Does Donaire ALWAYS wear the same shit?
pimpfighterROQ
Cshel stream please! smile.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Feb 4 2012, 10:18 PM) *
Cshel stream please! smile.gif

Im trying to get this mofo to work. I will send it to you and Plah anyway, so check your PM.
TacomaBoy253
Donaire got the Dwade calf warmers on lol!!! Helloooooo Rachel Donaire tho Lmao!!!
Cshel86
These motherfuckers do NOT like each other, and it's evident laugh.gif This mark on Donaire's right eye doesn't look good, and Vasquez is doing a great job of defending...especially with those bad intentions punches that Donaire is throwing. Im about to mute the tv...this nuthugging is killing me...
Cshel86
QUOTE (TacomaBoy253 @ Feb 4 2012, 10:23 PM) *
Donaire got the Dwade calf warmers on lol!!! Helloooooo Rachel Donaire tho Lmao!!!

laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 4 2012, 11:24 PM) *
laugh.gif

Hell yeah...Rachel would catch it....btw, Harold Lederman is at it again...he gave Donaire a 10-8 round for that???
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 4 2012, 10:29 PM) *
Hell yeah...Rachel would catch it....btw, Harold Lederman is at it again...he gave Donaire a 10-8 round for that???

Yep! She has that "jizz target" type of face! laugh.gif
Cshel86
Okay, fuck this...Im tired of hearing about Donaire, Pacquiao, and now Martinez, from these HBO announcers.

***Cshel's tv is officially muted***
pimpfighterROQ
Better round for vasquez
TacomaBoy253
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 4 2012, 11:24 PM) *
laugh.gif

Somebody better tell mini sergio martinez to keep his guard up!! Vasquez jab is doin work.
Cshel86
I wonder how much damage Donaire will be able to do if that right eye happens to close. Looks like he ate some scallops by accident...
pimpfighterROQ
Donaire getting hit a lot now..
Cshel86
QUOTE (TacomaBoy253 @ Feb 4 2012, 10:36 PM) *
Somebody better tell mini sergio martinez to keep his guard up!! Vasquez jab is doin work.

Yep! I dont care how much a fighter allows another to and on him, those jabs dont land by accident. He may just be trying to caught him slipping though...
bnoles4life
Asian chicks ain't really my thing, but.....
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ...ta3ylS-MsKHgCXS
BoxingStill#1
Donair heatseeking a knockout?

And getting hit on the way
bnoles4life
Whomever was on "fries" (fries= tellin' Vasquez he was supposed to give a fuck about Donaire) dropped the ball this evening.
Cshel86
Man Robert Garcia just has that look...that look like he will pull out a pistol and shoot you if you renege in a game of spades.
pimpfighterROQ
Few left jabs and he gets Donaire swelled up like that
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Feb 4 2012, 10:42 PM) *
Donair heatseeking a knockout?

And getting hit on the way

Ec-fuckin'-xactly!

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 4 2012, 10:43 PM) *
Whomever was on "fries" (fries= tellin' Vasquez he was supposed to give a fuck about Donaire) dropped the ball this evening.

Bhahahaha!!!! I just stopped reading after "whomever was on fries"...laugh.gif
pimpfighterROQ
Damn showboating now even though he's getting peppered with left jabs...
bnoles4life
Yo...is Vasquez standing in his corner? Dayum...that's rough.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 4 2012, 10:48 PM) *
Yo...is Vasquez standing in his corner? Dayum...that's rough.

Yep! Im wondering if Doanire is gonna bitch after this fight...if it goes the distance. Usually, when he cant have his way with a guy, he acts like an ass.
Plah
This has Martinez-Barker written all over it.
Cshel86
Im sick of Donaire...

Oh yeah...my tv is still muted. What's up with this retard footwork of his at the end of the round?
TacomaBoy253
I swear everytime I watch vasquez move forward his right ankle looks like its a slip away from breaking it!!
Hotsauce
damn she fine
pimpfighterROQ
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 4 2012, 10:54 PM) *
Im sick of Donaire...

Oh yeah...my tv is still muted. What's up with this retard footwork of his at the end of the round?

Lol why o why?
bnoles4life
Donaire is lucky he already has Rachel, b/c he sure as hell couldn't get her w/ the side of his face look like raw beef fajita meat.
Cshel86
QUOTE (TacomaBoy253 @ Feb 4 2012, 10:54 PM) *
I swear everytime I watch vasquez move forward his right ankle looks like its a slip away from breaking it!!

laugh.gif

I didn't even notice that...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Feb 4 2012, 11:55 PM) *
damn she fine

LMAO...oh yeah, +1 that shit, bruh.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 4 2012, 10:57 PM) *
Donaire is lucky he already has Rachel, b/c he sure as hell couldn't get her w/ the side of his face look like raw beef fajita meat.

laugh.gif

Im sure a bank statement would've changed all of that!

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Feb 4 2012, 10:56 PM) *
Lol why o why?

Don't hate me Pimp...Im just tired of him!
bnoles4life
I like Donaire and I think dude has a ton of skills, but should he and Gamboa meet, he'd better shore up some GAPING holes in his game. But, WTF am I talking about? Bob ain't lettin' that happen.
pimpfighterROQ
Hm not that impressed with Donaire's start at 122...
Hotsauce
you know you getting fucked tonight
Hotsauce
gamboa beats donaire
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.