Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Was Cunningham robbed?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cheesey1
I missed the initial knockdown(s), but I think that Cunningham, yet again, got the short end of the stick. From what I saw, in no way was Hernandez dominating like that.
It's too bad that I'm addicted to doughnuts and beer, otherwise I would kick MF'ers asses!!!
dhoward126
From what I heard, it was a closer fight than the scorecards read, but Hernandez eked it out. I'm going to YouTube the fight tomorrow, I heard it was a hell of a scrap.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (dhoward126 @ Feb 4 2012, 09:52 PM) *
From what I heard, it was a closer fight than the scorecards read, but Hernandez eked it out. I'm going to YouTube the fight tomorrow, I heard it was a hell of a scrap.

It definitely was quite the scrap. I'd watch them do it again and yup, IMO, definitely closer than the scorecards. The only caveat is that I missed the knockdowns, but from what I saw it was v. close and Cunningham eked it out.
Cshel86
...man if I miss one more international fight no2.gif I gotta do better man.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 5 2012, 10:06 AM) *

It was definitely worth watching.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 5 2012, 10:06 AM) *

Check your inbox.
Sunni6Killer
No, I had it 115-112 for Hernandez.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Sunni6Killer @ Feb 5 2012, 01:36 PM) *
No, I had it 115-112 for Hernandez.

I can understand where you're coming from because of the knockdowns, but a draw would've been fair to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.