Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video: Casimero-Lazarte Fight WATCH!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
The full fight is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1vXsVjgMpY...feature=related

Jack
Cheesey1
Thanks for the link. Just started watching it and the first thing that came to mind is how small these guys are - yes I know duh, they're light flyweight, but shit are they small (not familair with either of these guys).
Cheesey1
Oh, is this the one with the riot? Guess that I'll find out.
Cheesey1
This Luis Lazarte guy is a friggin' criminal. He bit Casimero on the shoulder. After seeing that, all of the low blows that he was throwing don't seem so bad....

Number of jabs thrown so far - 5, if that

Damn, watching the end now. Wow, those fans are beyond ignorant. Sad. Mob violence is a sign of weak people.
Cshel86
Damn Cheesey, now you really make me want to watch this one! I just got done watching Edwin Valero perform a full-fledged inception on DeMarco back in 2010. He BEAT the idea into DeMarco's head of quitting, or at least realize that he didn't belong in the ring with him laugh.gif Im about to check this one out!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 11 2012, 10:19 PM) *
Damn Cheesey, now you really make me want to watch this one! I just got done watching Edwin Valero perform a full-fledged inception on DeMarco back in 2010. He BEAT the idea into DeMarco's head of quitting, or at least realize that he didn't belong in the ring with him laugh.gif Im about to check this one out!

I'll check out the Valero/DeMarco one later.

Trust me when I say that those fans are ignorant MFers.
Cshel86
Got damn! That first round seemed to have lasted a lifetime! My man in the red was wild and dirty, so it appears. Im sorry guys, I cant help but to laugh...this looks like an elementary school fight with a liiiiitle bit of boxing skills, if you wanna call it that much.

I'm ready for the 2nd round...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 11 2012, 11:57 PM) *
Got damn! That first round seemed to have lasted a lifetime! My man in the red was wild and dirty, so it appears. Im sorry guys, I cant help but to laugh...this looks like an elementary school fight with a liiiiitle bit of boxing skills, if you wanna call it that much.

I'm ready for the 2nd round...

Definitely, they both suck, it's all about the ending and the crowd reaction. But watching the whole thing and seeing the dirty shit that the bald guy pulls and his home crowd reaction at the end just makes you shake your head.

They showed no skills, that's why I said they threw maybe 5 jabs, combined, the whole fight. The winner was clearly the better of the two, by far.
Cshel86
Lazarte was a bitchy little camper, and I found it funny how he kept complaining about headbutts, but he led with his head the WHOLE fight. Casimero did what he had to do and of course he was hitting behind the head, but we could either blame that on trying to get even for the the two bites, or Lazarte's shitty approach to getting on the inside.

As for the riot, thank God those chairs "appeared" to be some plastic 2-for-1 Big Lots chairs. Had they been those WWF steel chairs, some people would've been put to sleep. I dont think anything beats the Bowe/Gollata riot thus far...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 12 2012, 12:45 AM) *
Lazarte was a bitchy little camper, and I found it funny how he kept complaining about headbutts, but he led with his head the WHOLE fight. Casimero did what he had to do and of course he was hitting behind the head, but we could either blame that on trying to get even for the the two bites, or Lazarte's shitty approach to getting on the inside.

As for the riot, thank God those chairs "appeared" to be some plastic 2-for-1 Big Lots chairs. Had they been those WWF steel chairs, some people would've been put to sleep. I dont think anything beats the Bowe/Gollata riot thus far...

I have to check the Bowe/Golota riot out again. Haha, that was back in the day!!

Yup, thank goodness those chairs were plastic.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Feb 12 2012, 12:49 AM) *
Yup, thank goodness those chairs were plastic.

Exactly! If not, there would have been some delirious motherfuckers walkin' around there...or laid out for that matter no2.gif
Plah
That fight was simply unwatchable. As for the riot, smh.
flazi
looked to me like the police could have done more. that was a disgrace.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 11 2012, 11:19 PM) *

and he did that with a huge gash in his head! that dude was a beast!
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Feb 13 2012, 02:35 PM) *
and he did that with a huge gash in his head! that dude was a beast!

Yep, straight worked his ass and beat him to submission. Well it wasn't that bad of a beating, but you get the point.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 13 2012, 03:52 PM) *
Yep, straight worked his ass and beat him to submission. Well it wasn't that bad of a beating, but you get the point.

yeah.

but back to topic...this "riot" pales in comparison to some of the others.

ppl musta forgot about bowe/golota. that was a RIOT!

Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Feb 14 2012, 08:49 PM) *
this "riot" pales in comparison to some of the others.

ppl musta forgot about bowe/golota. that was a RIOT!

Tell me about it! They had REAL steal chairs, and a slew of drunk ass wanna-be HW audience members who were ready to slug it laugh.gif
Sunni6Killer
There was a fight last year in Argentina, where a Boxer got jumped by the other Boxer's fans late in the fight, anyone know who was involved?
Can't find it on YT.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 14 2012, 10:15 PM) *
Tell me about it! They had REAL steal chairs, and a slew of drunk ass wanna-be HW audience members who were ready to slug it laugh.gif

they carried duva out on a stretcher...fights broke out all thru the crowd...sam colona got punched a few times. the funny part is that everyone was blaming bowes ppl...but i saw plenty of golotas ppl from chicago swinging freely themselves. laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Sunni6Killer @ Feb 15 2012, 08:14 PM) *
There was a fight last year in Argentina, where a Boxer got jumped by the other Boxer's fans late in the fight, anyone know who was involved?
Can't find it on YT.

i thought it was a fighters' mom who jumped in the ring and beat the guy with her shoe or something like that. i remember hearing about it. laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Feb 15 2012, 07:18 PM) *
they carried duva out on a stretcher...fights broke out all thru the crowd...sam colona got punched a few times. the funny part is that everyone was blaming bowes ppl...but i saw plenty of golotas ppl from chicago swinging freely themselves. laugh.gif

laugh.gif
BoxingEinstein

I hope he gets banned. Dumb ass bitch!!! aggressive.gif
Cshel86
Those bites on the shoulders were funny as shit! Just how much did he think the bite would hurt, when he still had his mouthpiece in? laugh.gif
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 15 2012, 08:52 PM) *
Those bites on the shoulders were funny as shit! Just how much did he think the bite would hurt, when he still had his mouthpiece in? laugh.gif

LMFAO!!
Jack 1000
The IBF has banned Lazarte!: (Source/Credit-Fightnews.com)

News Flash

IBF takes action, bans Lazarte

IBF President Daryl Peoples has informed Argentina Boxing Federation President Osvaldo Bisbal that the IBF has banned Luis Lazarte from participating in any future IBF-related fight.

Story Here:

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/ibf-takes-...-lazarte-108210

Jack
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 12 2012, 12:45 AM) *
I dont think anything beats the Bowe/Gollata riot thus far...

LOL @ Jim Lampley getting all caught up in the riot and then realizing he lost his daughter.
Jack 1000
That was awful!

What was with the drum playing all through the fight? And even DURING the riot! GEEZ!

Both of these guys would have faced DQ's in the States or England fighting like that!

A boxing riot could be the tragic consequence of Open Scoring. The WBC should seriously dump this rule! Even though it was an IBF Title fight.

The police and the security did next to nothing!

The commentary showing their scores did not take the proper points off for the fouls.

Jack
Cshel86
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Feb 16 2012, 02:02 PM) *
LOL @ Jim Lampley getting all caught up in the riot and then realizing he lost his daughter.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 17 2012, 02:32 AM) *
The police and the security did next to nothing!

Exactly! The police were better off not being there in the first place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.