Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is Yuriorcus Gamboa signing to Mayweather Promotions?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Gambit808
So I Read through an interview of Roger Mayweather by Chris Robinson of examiner.com giving his 2 cents on the upcoming Khan-Peterson II & Pacquiao-Bradely. But what caught my eyes the most was at the end of the interview when mentioning Gamboa's recent visit or parlay with Roger & Floyd Jr. at the Mayweather gym last week.

check it out...

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-las-vega...-gamboa-s-cameo

So much for Donaire-Gamboa/ Lopez-Gamboa happening anytime soon, but still a good move on his part if made official.
jrosales13
No, he still signed with Top Rank and Oner promotions. And, a fight with Rios for April is almost a done deal.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Feb 13 2012, 08:09 AM) *
So I Read through an interview of Roger Mayweather by Chris Robinson of examiner.com giving his 2 cents on the upcoming Khan-Peterson II & Pacquiao-Bradely. But what caught my eyes the most was at the end of the interview when mentioning Gamboa's recent visit or parlay with Roger & Floyd Jr. at the Mayweather gym last week.

check it out...

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-las-vega...-gamboa-s-cameo

So much for Donaire-Gamboa/ Lopez-Gamboa happening anytime soon, but still a good move on his part if made official.

Thanks for the link, interesting article overall. Always interesting to hear what Roger "whup that ass" Mayweather has to say.
Cshel86
Great article, but I highly doubt this happens...
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (jrosales13 @ Feb 13 2012, 09:03 AM) *
No, he still signed with Top Rank and Oner promotions. And, a fight with Rios for April is almost a done deal.

I hope this is the case.
Jovi
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Feb 13 2012, 01:02 PM) *
I hope this is the case.

yahoo.gif haha love that shirtt.......But if Gamboa was thinking about the future like im pretty sure MONEY mayweather is. Best ppv to date, The double header, Mayweather vs Pacquiao, and Gamboa vs Donaire!! EVERYBODDYYY IS HAPPPYYY smile.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Jovi @ Feb 13 2012, 02:35 PM) *
The double header, Mayweather vs Pacquiao, and Gamboa vs Donaire!! EVERYBODDYYY IS HAPPPYYY smile.gif

Sounds like a great card thus far, but I'd bet my last dollar that somebody's ass would be chapped about having that Donaire/Gamboa fight on the card. That's too much lost money for him to have this bout as the co-feature of the mega fight. dont know who Im talking about yet?

Clue...he's a Harvard graduate and he's Jewish...
Jovi
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 13 2012, 02:43 PM) *
Sounds like a great card thus far, but I'd bet my last dollar that somebody's ass would be chapped about having that Donaire/Gamboa fight on the card. That's too much lost money for him to have this bout as the co-feature of the mega fight. dont know who Im talking about yet?

Clue...he's a Harvard graduate and he's Jewish...

Hes being exposed, slowly but surely ok.gif
UglyPug
LOL @ Mayweather Promotions. . Remember his "money soda" or whatever that was? Hahahaha. . .

This guys fails at anything outside of the ring. . . From beating on females, to mistaking buying a yacht and jewelry as "investments", etc. . .

Gamboa is WAY TOO SMART to sign with a gimmick of a promotions company that will be DEFUNCT in 7 years or so. . .
Cshel86
QUOTE (UglyPug @ Feb 15 2012, 07:09 AM) *
LOL @ Mayweather Promotions. . Remember his "money soda" or whatever that was? Hahahaha. . .

This guys fails at anything outside of the ring. . . From beating on females, to mistaking buying a yacht and jewelry as "investments", etc. . .

Gamboa is WAY TOO SMART to sign with a gimmick of a promotions company that will be DEFUNCT in 7 years or so. . .

You seem to know a lot about a guy who fails at everything outside the ring? Yay? Nay?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.