Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Epix: V. Klitschko vs. D. Chisora. (Approx. 3PM(PST)/5PM (ET) SPOILERS WITHIN
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
BrutalBodyShots
Despite a nice shot from Chisora at the bell, Klitschko gets the 10th.

7-2-1 Vitali.

fightscoreollector
108-101 vitali
BrutalBodyShots
11th round to Klitschko.

8-2-1

Jack 1000
Open scoring in effect after round 4 and 8. Found out after 8, it was:

79-74 and 2x 79-73

All Vitali

Jack
fightscoreollector
117-111 vitali
flazi
chisora lost but he showed how to fight vitali. That man did not back down for nothing. Those body shots were hellacious too.
BrutalBodyShots
12th to Chisora.

8-3-1 Klitschko

117-112 Vitali

BrutalBodyShots
Chisora winning 3 rounds on my card is more rounds than any of Klitschko's opponents have won against him in as long as I can remember.

I think the only forward steps Klitschko took the entire night where the few steps he was required to take each round when he got up off his stool.

BrutalBodyShots
Shitty attitude/sportsmanship from Chisora after the fight. In his mind he probably thinks since he was coming forward the whole fight and Vitali was backing up that he should have won or something.

wolterb
great fight, vitali took it but chisora brought some shit to the doorsteps
Jack 1000
What are the official cards?

Jack
flazi
Wow i forgot how good a promoter frank warren is. Great post fight interview by him.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 18 2012, 06:28 PM) *
What are the official cards?

Jack

Don't remember exactly but I think 118-110 twice and 119-109

BrutalBodyShots
Post fight interview Vitali says Chisora was a little slow and he could see all of his punches coming. Really? Then you must suck buddy because he hit you with plenty of clean ones all night. Funny stuff.

mgrover
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Feb 18 2012, 11:35 PM) *
Post fight interview Vitali says Chisora was a little slow and he could see all of his punches coming. Really? Then you must suck buddy because he hit you with plenty of clean ones all night. Funny stuff.

did you see him at the end, he was knackered hardly standing, those body shots did there damaged, and i think hes trying to take the piss out of chisora because even though he beat him on the scorecards, he didnt humiliate him for the slap and everything else hes done, he obviously didnt break chisora because he was still disrespectful after the fight.
fightscoreollector
thanks for all your scores , keep them coming

official scores were , 118-110 , 118-110 , 119-111
Cheesey1
QUOTE (mgrover @ Feb 18 2012, 06:43 PM) *
did you see him at the end, he was knackered hardly standing, those body shots did there damaged, and i think hes trying to take the piss out of chisora because even though he beat him on the scorecards, he didnt humiliate him for the slap and everything else hes done, he obviously didnt break chisora because he was still disrespectful after the fight.
Yup, definitely completely gassed. That just goes to show that he's fought a lot of bums and Arreola was definitely one of them.
Cheesey1
Decent showing by Chisora, but he should've stuck to the body work more and listened to his trainer re. using more angles. Chisora's definitely keeping his career going and if he can learn from this and listen to his trainer then he might make some noise in the division.

As far as scores, even though Chisora was advancing throughout the bout, I don't know if he won more than three, or four rounds. So while the judges were a bit kind to Vitali, I'm not going to call it highway robbery. I think FightHype's scores of 116-112 are fair enough.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Feb 18 2012, 06:35 PM) *

It was on Epix and I didn't even know that. Damn, I'm slipping.
Cshel86
I had no idea this fight would go this long, but from what Im reading, it was a decent scrap. I had to dip after the 4th round.
mgrover
am hoping for a chisora haye scrap next, it should hopefully make us forget what an atrocity haye harrison was.

i didnt like chisora before this fight, but everything hes done has made it more entertaining, sure he isnt no mohammad ali, hes more of a brutal mike tyson in the way he speaks, and this business with haye, it seems like some bad blood and nothing makes a good fight than bad blood between fighters, i wanted for klit to ko him by the sixth but as the rounds went on i wanted him to get that perfect punch, from what he says hes a thug, but a thug that can draw people with a belt round his waist.
BrutalBodyShots
How many fights left do you guys seeing the 40 year old Klitschko having? He certainly looked vulnerable in there. His lack of stamina is what I think is going to be his eventual downfall.

wolterb
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Feb 19 2012, 12:45 PM) *
How many fights left do you guys seeing the 40 year old Klitschko having? He certainly looked vulnerable in there. His lack of stamina is what I think is going to be his eventual downfall.

I imagine Vitali will fight a couple more times and call it a night. I thought he did well against Chisora. He did look vulnerable, but both Klitchskos do when their opponents pressure them and make them move on their feet.

The haye-chisora-vlad-vitali dynamic is too bankable to retire. They gotta know any variation of fights between the brothers and haye and chisora will spark more interest than any other available heavyweight fight.
I do have a sneaking suspicion that Haye won't fight Chisora and will continue to campaign for a vitali bout.

What do you think?? What happens in vitali-haye or chisora-vitali II?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.