Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Epix: V. Klitschko vs. D. Chisora. (Approx. 3PM(PST)/5PM (ET) SPOILERS WITHIN
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
For all comments on today's heavyweight championship fight. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
fightscoreollector
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 18 2012, 07:03 PM) *
For all comments on today's heavyweight championship fight. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator

Please put your round by round scores in here and i will add them to my blog tonight.

The blog is below in the signature for those who dont know what i do.

cheers

ps: i think the Klitschko vs Chisora fight will be a lot closer than many think and cheers to jacks 1000 for pointing me to this thread
Jack 1000
I see Klitschko either going for the kill because of the slap, or Chisora pulling a "Haye" and Vitali beating him down in every round.

Jack
Jack 1000
Officials are about as neutral as they come:

Ref (Italy)

Judges are France, Hungary, and Ghana.

Not sure if the WBC's 4th and 8th round open scoring has been waived or not. Chisora may want it because of the controversy from the Helenus fight.

Jack
Cshel86
This "handwrap mind game" from the Klitz is annoying as shit...
BrutalBodyShots
Anyone have a stream they can PM me? The one I had fizzled out sad.gif

MaxPayne
This is some fucking faggot ass shit. I have to deal with Dan Rafael's fat bitchass while I wait for the bout.
wolterb
could somebody PM me? can't find a good view
fightscoreollector
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 18 2012, 09:21 PM) *
This "handwrap mind game" from the Klitz is annoying as shit...

fight delayed 15 mins as wlad complains about chisoras hand wraps , chisora says he aint fighting...but its sorted out quickly
MaxPayne
Just go to epixhd.com and sign up for the free 14 day trial. They don't ask for credit cards or any shit like that, so you should be fine.
wolterb
thanks for the heads up^
fightscoreollector
for UK fans the fights is free on boxnation but only on sky tv because of subscription problems
BrutalBodyShots
Can't get the epixhd.com link to work. I do the free trial and click "start watching" and it just sits there/doesn't do anything.
Icebeast
beaking news on german television, if chisora isn't ready within the next 15 minutes the fight is getting canceled
Cshel86
I almost teared up during the performance laugh.gif Good stuff!
BrutalBodyShots
The fire-shaped heart is what got me =( * * * *
BrutalBodyShots
Anyone want to make a quick prediction on which round Vitali decapitates Chisora? Or do some think he'll see the final bell?

I'll go with Vitali in the 7th just to throw something out there. Anyone else?

wolterb
lol acdc klitshcko
BrutalBodyShots
Is it possible to lose by DQ before the fight even starts?

LOL Chisora is just asking for it.
MaxPayne
The stream keeps buffering, even though I have a pretty fast connection. Nice fail epix.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Feb 18 2012, 05:22 PM) *
The stream keeps buffering, even though I have a pretty fast connection. Nice fail epix.

LOL. Epix Fail.
Cshel86
Vitali's jab will be the warm bottle, his right hand will rock him to sleep, and the ring will be his bassinet. All this happens in under 3 rounds...
Jack 1000
This was my pick from above:

I see Klitschko either going for the kill because of the slap, or Chisora pulling a "Haye" and Vitali beating him down in every round.

Jack
MaxPayne
Wow what the fuck...Chisora spat in Wladimir's face and Wlad sort of licked a bit of it...that's some nasty shit man, you don't know who the fuck's pussy Chisora might be eating man, come on, that's DISGUSTING.
fightscoreollector
10-9 vitali
Jack 1000
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Feb 18 2012, 04:27 PM) *
Wow what the fuck...Chisora spat in Wladimir's face and Wlad sort of licked a bit of it...that's some nasty shit man, you don't know who the fuck's pussy Chisora might be eating man, come on, that's DISGUSTING.

Assume they are in the ring and this is pre-fight shit?

Jack
Cshel86
I liked Chisora's head movement...too bad Vitali figured it out towards the end of the round, and started throwing those uppercuts on the inside.
BrutalBodyShots
1st round to Klitschko, as expected. That right hand is gonna find it's home more and more as the fight goes on.
wolterb
Chisora's jab to the chest looked good...revise those hooks and he could make it a struggle
fightscoreollector
20-18 vitali
BrutalBodyShots
Both guys landed a little more in the 2nd, Klitschko takes it. 2-0
fightscoreollector
30-27 vitali
BrutalBodyShots
Vitali starting to soften up Chisora more and more with each round. 3-0 Vitali.

I do like that Vitali appears to be working a little harder in this fight than he has recently though... Chisora isn't just standing there which is nice.
fightscoreollector
40-36 vitali
BrutalBodyShots
Closer round again in the 4th, Vitali still gets it but I like that Chisora landed about 5 rights to the body. Klitschko is probably surprised that Chisora is walking through his best.

4-0 Vitali.

fightscoreollector
50-45 vitali
BrutalBodyShots
I thought Chisora won the last minute of the 5th, but the round still to Vitali.

Goofy Robot 5-0 so far.

fightscoreollector
59-55 vitali
wolterb
damn that last rd was competitive!
BrutalBodyShots
Chisora wins the 6th IMO. Landed a big right hand that momentarily hurt Vitali, then Vitali for the remainder of the round looked all goofy like he did against Lennox when he got tired. Klitschko seemingly getting a bit tired.

5-1 Vitali.

fightscoreollector
69-64 vitali
MaxPayne
David Haye could learn a thing or two about how to not be a faggot from Chisora.
BrutalBodyShots
7th round pretty even, Chisora wins the first half but doesn't do much the second half. 10-10. Vitali looking tired and taking more shots as the rounds go by though.

5-1-1 Klitschko
fightscoreollector
78-74 vitali
BrutalBodyShots
8th goes to Chisora.

5-2-1 Vitali
fightscoreollector
88-83 vitali
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Feb 18 2012, 05:55 PM) *
David Haye could learn a thing or two about how to not be a faggot from Chisora.

Lol!!!
BrutalBodyShots
Chisora took the 9th off.

6-2-1 Klitschko.

flazi
chisora is fighting pretty well. 79-73 is not fair though.
fightscoreollector
98-92 vitali
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.