Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: haye vs chisora brawl video HERE
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Feb 18 2012, 11:18 PM) *

Thanks for posting.

Haye is an absolute joke.

Great security in Germany. Promotor said remove this man like 20 times but they just stood behind Haye and let him keep going. haha
Cshel86
Anybody sense a David Haye comeback? Possibly against Chisora and beating him by KO, so he can say he beat him better than the Klitz bro? Yay? Nay?
Cheesey1
Yeah, not the best look to confront a guy after he just finished a full fledged boxing match. Generally speaking my brothers, not a good look at all.

I do think that we'll get a Haye comeback. If we do, there can't be any excuses this time. If he and Chisora fight (in the ring) I'd pick him over Chisora. If Haye had caught Vitali with some of the clean shots that Chisora was catching him with, Vitali would've hit the canvas.
leonthegee
How is your toe. How is your toe. How is your toe. Lol hillarious
mgrover
as inappropriate as this was, it was great for boxing. ive got all sorts of idiots that dont usually talk about boxing, hell one of them had no idea who ali was, talking about this.
alaganza
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Feb 19 2012, 02:40 AM) *
How is your toe. How is your toe. How is your toe. Lol hillarious

Classic!

Also liked the comment:"David you're not a fighter. You're a salesman."
Cheesey1
QUOTE (mgrover @ Feb 19 2012, 08:08 AM) *
as inappropriate as this was, it was great for boxing. ive got all sorts of idiots that dont usually talk about boxing, hell one of them had no idea who ali was, talking about this.

Promotionally, yes, definitely a success, but I would've preferred that it didn't happen.
MaxPayne
That was more entertaining than the Wlad - Haye fight, I'll tell you that much.
Cshel86
Well guys, if we dont leave with anything else...at least we know that Haye will actually put up a fight if $15M isn't staring him in the face...
BrutalBodyShots
I don't see Haye stopping Chisora. Vitali hit Chisora with everything and Chisora didn't budge. Sure Haye can crack, but I'd take the shots of a natural 6'8" 250lb heavyweight over a bulked up Cruiser weighing 210lb over the course of a fight.

wolterb
lol both these guys are jackasses but their passion does bring some interest to the hw division unseen by vitali and vladimir's stoic demeanor.

too bad haye didn't bring the anger seen in this video to the vlad bout.
bosco
LOl..at the 2:54 mark David Haye bloodied his own manager Adam Booths head with a camera stand and his manager thinks one of Chisora guys did it with a bottle...priceless
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 19 2012, 11:47 AM) *
Well guys, if we dont leave with anything else...at least we know that Haye will actually put up a fight if $15M isn't staring him in the face...

Ha!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Feb 19 2012, 12:50 PM) *
I don't see Haye stopping Chisora. Vitali hit Chisora with everything and Chisora didn't budge. Sure Haye can crack, but I'd take the shots of a natural 6'8" 250lb heavyweight over a bulked up Cruiser weighing 210lb over the course of a fight.

Yes Vitali KOs people, but he didn't K.O Adamek who basically was there to be hit all night long (TKO, obviously does not require the same power as a K.O), he couldn't K.O Arreola, an even more stationary gelatinous target and couldn't K.O Chisora, whose movement, compared to Haye's was very poor (yes I know that Haye fought his bro. and not Vitali). Klitshcko's strong, but a lot of his K.Os are against bums.

I hope that Chisora/Haye gets made.
Franchize
"He glassed me. He fuckin glassed me" lmao

Seriously, as dominant as the Klitschkos are, I'd rather see these guys fight than them any day. I know i sound like a casual fan but seriously,I'm just being honest. I dont get how ppl can say Mayweather is boring and runs but can stomach Vitali and Wladimir for a decade. I take nothing away from their accomplishments. theyve wiped out the division. I've just come to the conclusion that nobody is going to beat them,especially Vitali, anytime soon. What's worse is, they're beating everyone with a simple jab and right hand.
BoxingEinstein

If ya looked slowly you'll see Haye land the first punch which caused Chisore to fall towards Haye and try to swing on him. The rest is chaotic.

If Del Boy fights Haye he will get KO'd.
BoxingEinstein

Damn Haye whooped 3 guys by himself. LOL!! He needs to fight the Klit's bros. like that LMAO!!!
PlayaPartner
Some say this is classless. But I say it is good for boxing. This brawl just earned these two guys a couple extra million dollars. This reminds me of Larry Holmes jumping off a car to punch Trevor Berbick. (see the link) or Tyson and Mitch Green. This will create a buzz in the heavy weight division and that is what boxing is missing. There are some great fights ahead for this year and with an added buzz to the heavy weights will put boxing at the top. Remember Chisora is not a saint he slapped Klitskco a few days earlier and if Haye did not hit him first he would have slapped Haye.

Cheesey1
I thought that Haye's apology was fine. Dereck's apology was better, but nothing wrong with Haye's. Dereck wanted to act like a bad man, walk down from the dais after telling everybody and their mother that he's going to slap David Haye (I'd believe him too because he just did that to Vitali).
The role of Vitali's manager in all of this is interesting, especially since it prompted Adam Booth to call him a bitch to all who would listen, while essentially forgiving Chisora.

Come on - Haye vs. Chisora!!! Make it happen GBP!!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (PlayaPartner @ Feb 20 2012, 10:54 AM) *
Some say this is classless. But I say it is good for boxing. This brawl just earned these two guys a couple extra million dollars. This reminds me of Larry Holmes jumping off a car to punch Trevor Berbick. (see the link) or Tyson and Mitch Green. This will create a buzz in the heavy weight division and that is what boxing is missing. There are some great fights ahead for this year and with an added buzz to the heavy weights will put boxing at the top. Remember Chisora is not a saint he slapped Klitskco a few days earlier and if Haye did not hit him first he would have slapped Haye.

Damn! Like something out of the WWE.
TicTax
Chrisora made me a fan this weekend, slapping Vitali like that then bringing the fight in the fight, David Haye should be proud but I understand the hate, Chrisora out performed Haye and there is a level of respect one has to give Dereck for his performance and haye can not stand that
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Michigan Assassin @ Feb 18 2012, 11:33 PM) *
Thanks for posting.

Haye is an absolute joke.

Great security in Germany. Promotor said remove this man like 20 times but they just stood behind Haye and let him keep going. haha

Good point re. the security, or lack of, as was reiterated by Johnny Nelson in Scott Smith's FH interview.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.