Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maidana media workout
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Kratza
I was watching videos of his media workout today, i cant help but notice he looks extremely sluggish (alot more than usual anyway)

Thoughts?
leonthegee
Hes not going to win anyway. Maidanas capable of knocking Alexander out no question. But I see Alexander doing just enough to get the win. And if he doesnt then it will be a flat out robbery.
Cshel86
Video? Yay? Nay?
mrchitown
I'm still debating whether I should attend this fight or not. I'm interested to see how Alexander looks in this fight. I have Alexander winning the fight but if he fights the way he has been in his previous 3 or 4 outings he may very well lose. Maidana is going to put some pressure on him in those early rounds and I think that will tell how the fight will play out
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 23 2012, 10:29 PM) *
I'm still debating whether I should attend this fight or not.

Uh oh...this sounds all too familiar. Remember how that fight trip played out last time? laugh.gif
checkleft
No video?
checkleft
Just saw a vid posted yesterday, he looks fine to me.
Kratza
I think the video was deleted i cant find it
Hittman25

this one?
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 23 2012, 09:31 PM) *
Uh oh...this sounds all too familiar. Remember how that fight trip played out last time? laugh.gif

Yeah, I sure do remember. Which is why I'm debating on whether to go. I don't want Devon pulling another eye injury on my dime LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.