Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather Interview on NBC
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
MaxPayne
Floyd Mayweather Speaks With Bob Costas

Fascinating to say the least. Check it.
Cshel86
I will check out Floyd's interview with Luke Skywalker (Bob Costas) in the A.M. #blazedandhammered
mitukczuk
For some reason I like Bob Costas. Floyd is not a big thinker but I liked the interview. If I was him, I'd be irritated by the Pacuiao/Lin thing as well. Can't wait for the Cotto fight!
Cshel86
Wow...so he put it out there again...Sr. is jealous of him (as he mentioned). "Im everything in the sport of boxing, that he wasn't. By now, he expected me to have took a loss "without" him."

He just put Sr. out there, with a straight face no2.gif Good stuff though...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Mar 2 2012, 08:31 AM) *
For some reason I like Bob Costas. Floyd is not a big thinker but I liked the interview. If I was him, I'd be irritated by the Pacuiao/Lin thing as well. Can't wait for the Cotto fight!

Can stand Bob Costas....another, in a seemingly endles line of sports commentators who talks to hear himself.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 2 2012, 10:58 AM) *
Can stand Bob Costas....another, in a seemingly endles line of sports commentators who talks to hear himself.

He could be worse, he actually isn't that bad...
Cshel86
I hate how he just doesn't answer questions...or sometimes he just starts off all wrong...
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Mar 2 2012, 08:31 AM) *

I wouldn't say Floyd is not a big thinker I just do not think he knows how to articulate his thoughts. He quoted Tolstoy which was a surprise to me. It would do him good to take a public speaking course or an introduction to speech class. Bob Costas not a fan of. He plays favorites in his interviews which I do not like.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 2 2012, 12:50 PM) *
I wouldn't say Floyd is not a big thinker I just do not think he knows how to articulate his thoughts. He quoted Tolstoy which was a surprise to me. It would do him good to take a public speaking course or an introduction to speech class. Bob Costas not a fan of. He plays favorites in his interviews which I do not like.

+1 on him being a thinker, but not really being able to articulate his thoughts well. What part did he quote Tolstoy? I actually like Bob Costas...problem is, his voice sounds like Brian Kenny laugh.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 2 2012, 02:33 PM) *
+1 on him being a thinker, but not really being able to articulate his thoughts well. What part did he quote Tolstoy? I actually like Bob Costas...problem is, his voice sounds like Brian Kenny laugh.gif

"The two greatest warriors are patients and time." Tolstoy.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 2 2012, 04:49 PM) *

Oh okay, sounds like he said something like that. I may have to go back and watch it again.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 2 2012, 02:33 PM) *

I actually like Brian Kenny and ESPN, particularly it's boxing world, took a hit w/ his departure. Kenny, in all his deliberate chiding of Floyd, at least seemed like he cared and most importantly, knew a bit about boxing. Costas, not so much. Moreover, in the interviews, Kenny engaged in banter w/ the participants, whereas Costas seemingly "presides" over interviews, like a judge or (dare I say) a media God. I have to do background checks to make sure he didn't change his last name from Lampley. They both throw these soliloquies around, as if we're impressed by the Renaissance Man inside them, that's dying to get out. STFU!

As far as Floyd's thinking abilities, I think Floyd's problem, as w/ many of us, is he believes what he believes and can't really be swayed from it. Moreover, he, to some degree, delves too far into "conspiracy" theories. I like Floyd, but sometimes his "not getting it", makes me wonder why he doesn't get "it"?
Kratza
Hes right Pacquiao shouldnt get 50/50, 70/30 would be better but hes wrong about him not needing Pacman in some ways he doesn't but if he doesn't fight him there will always be doubts in peoples minds of who actually is/was the best
daprofessor
very interesting interview. it's apparent to me that he has had some coaching and is thinking before he speaks and checking his emotions more than usual. that was loooong overdue and for a guy on his level...he should have hired a good p.r. firm a looong time ago.

on the pac fight....i don't totally agree with him about not needing pacquiao. his legacy will forever be tainted by the fact that they did not fight. ppl will always question it. the sad part is i believe it will be one of his easiest fights. i get that he himself seems to be jealous of pacs rise in fame and recognition and so in his dealing with pac it almost seems that beating him in the ring wouldn't be enough. he wants to humiliate the dude on every level. that's his choice. he can make that call...but on the flipside he has to know that it brings doubt and everything else that comes with it. he always says...."they never give me my just due..." or "they never give me credit..." and while i partially agree with him, he has to understand that he is being held to a much higher standard than pac and everyone else. that is illustrated very well in the whole jeremy lin thing as well. his comment is right in line with how he feels about pac. as far as the split...and his admission to offering pac 40mil...i think he may have opened a huge can of worms with that. so now that we know he doesn't share the revenue...and he is essentially paying his opponents...how do we know he will ever pick a fighter to fight that has a chance to beat him? he fights for himself...and the fans are the ones that pay to see him. he can't forget that. i believe he left himself wide open for plenty of criticism with that one. at the end of the day...history is made by those who write it. not everyone will remember the details of all that went on in this situation and he will end up being painted as the one who avoided pac. that interview did nothing to help his cause on that front.

on bob costas interviewing floyd....i think that is great and it leads me to speculate that oscar's great announcement might have something to do with boxing being back on nbc. if that is indeed the case...i will be extremely happy!!! i don't mind bob costas and i enjoyed him on the ppv's back in the day. he's a lot easier to listen to than lampley and merchant who are pure shit imo.

on the fight with cotto...he seemed to give cotto a lot of respect and i don't know what to make of that. i know he gave ortiz respect in the beginning...but towards the end he started talking more shit. maybe this will play out the same. we'll see.

daprofessor
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 2 2012, 05:49 PM) *

ummm..... unsure.gif not trying to stir the pot but i think it's patience. unsure.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 2 2012, 09:27 PM) *
ummm..... unsure.gif not trying to stir the pot but i think it's patience. unsure.gif

professor.....you dare to correct the self-proclaimed "English major"?
daprofessor
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 2 2012, 09:32 PM) *

laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 2 2012, 08:27 PM) *

Ummm Professor...USUALLY when you start a sentence with "not trying to stir the pot"...that's a clear indicator that you are! laugh.gif

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 2 2012, 08:32 PM) *

Awww shit! laugh.gif I ignored it, but she did make a good point.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 2 2012, 10:18 PM) *
Ummm Professor...USUALLY when you start a sentence with "not trying to stir the pot"...that's a clear indicator that you are! laugh.gif

Awww shit! laugh.gif I ignored it, but she did make a good point.

laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 2 2012, 08:25 PM) *
so now that we know he doesn't share the revenue...and he is essentially paying his opponents...how do we know he will ever pick a fighter to fight that has a chance to beat him? he fights for himself...and the fans are the ones that pay to see him. he can't forget that. i believe he left himself wide open for plenty of criticism with that one.

The answer to that question is simple...he will continue to fight guys who have no choice but to accept the money that he presents to them. Cotto's looking at somewhere around $30M...not sure he would've made that much money against anybody else.

At this point of Cotto's career, he's "supposed" to be one foot out of the game, but that much money makes anybody look like they still have something in the tank. Hell, Ortiz got about $2.5M, which is his biggest payday, so who would be crazy enough to walk away from that type of money?

I agree about the criticism that he may get for making that comment about fighting for himself, but really...hasn't criticism made his career what it is today? When people talk bad about him, and hopes that he loses..that curiosity leads to huge dividends for him.
iKeNjiro
Yea Floyd contradicts himself a lot...

Me being a black male, I understand where is he is coming from....
but it pisses me off when he doesn't fully get the question and starts talking about other things...I don't know if it's because he nervous or so much on his mind that he loses track of his thoughts and is at times all over the place when expressing himself.

He does need a better PR team, because I am actually annoyed at this point.
He needs to sit with a team and explain his feelings then that PR team takes his thoughts and puts that professional touch on it.

He can't say "I fight for my fans, and to put the finishes touches on my career or Yes Pacquiao YOUR NEXT"
Then turn around and say "I come 1st, I fight for me...I don't need Pacquiao! Floyd Mayweather is fine without that fight"
HUH?????????????????????????????????????
pisses me off...

Yes you offered Pacquiao his biggest payday but you (Floyd) has to understand Pacquiao is a huge draw, just as huge as Floyd
and this is the biggest fight in history...Pacquiao is not these other guys so you can't come off to controlling it will make him feel like less a man and he's apart of this history as well....

So give Pacquiao the 50/50 and take all the Revenue or winner gets all the Revenue
Spice it up a bit man damn this shit makes it hard to defend him
I know he'll beat Pacquiao's ass, that it would be an easy night
But when he does these things it's hard to combat these fucking Pactards....

The big announcement will be Floyd vs Pacquiao or Martinez (IMO)
mgrover
that would look like hes overlooking cotto
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 2 2012, 11:35 PM) *
that would look like hes overlooking cotto

I agree...he's not overlooking Cotto...not in the least.
Cshel86
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Mar 2 2012, 10:18 PM) *
The big announcement will be Floyd vs Pacquiao or Martinez (IMO)

I beg to differ. Oscar will probably tell us something that we already know...maybe he makes one of those Ricky Martin announcements this time. Oh yeah...since when have we ever heard of Floyd's next opponent being announced before his current opponent? Hell...sometimes we have to wait months to see who he's fighting next...
neophyte7
Mayweather is 35.. has never been dumb.. just young and immature. He has matured and actually speaks very intelligently about his rationale... The mayweathers may not speak the King's English per se, yet they have shown an uncanny intelligence at carving out a a niche in the fght game and manipulating the media and getting rich from it.. The Mayweather name will live on in boxing for quite some time...
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 2 2012, 09:27 PM) *

You are right. patience and not patient. friends.gif even great ones make mistakes,
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 2 2012, 10:37 PM) *
The answer to that question is simple...he will continue to fight guys who have no choice but to accept the money that he presents to them. Cotto's looking at somewhere around $30M...not sure he would've made that much money against anybody else.

At this point of Cotto's career, he's "supposed" to be one foot out of the game, but that much money makes anybody look like they still have something in the tank. Hell, Ortiz got about $2.5M, which is his biggest payday, so who would be crazy enough to walk away from that type of money?

I agree about the criticism that he may get for making that comment about fighting for himself, but really...hasn't criticism made his career what it is today? When people talk bad about him, and hopes that he loses..that curiosity leads to huge dividends for him.

If I remember correctly Oscar did not spilt 50/50 with anyone. No one said that he was greedy or a bastard for doing so. Mayweather is outspoken and people can not control him and that is what the media hates.

He is honest he fights for himself. I wish more people would be honest. Aren't you tired of athletes saying what they are programmed to say? Especially when we know it is B.S. I don't get why people like being lied to. If he said he fights for the fans and America and Michigan the Dalai Lama we would call BS so fast. He has earned his right to call shots
As far as Pacqiao and his legacy are concerned: When in history of anything do we only look at someone's career in pockets? I mean are boxing historians really going to say well Pacquiao is the greatest of his era because from 2006 he dominated? That is a little ridiculous. If that is the case Andy Roddick is the greates American tennis player ever. Because from 2000-2003 he was pretty bad ass. Greatness is something that does not take shape over night. Look at the career of Ali, Julio Cesar Sr. Hector Camacho and all the greats, they did not dominate over night, they kicked ass from the start. So I agree Mayweather does not need Pacquiao but having him on his list would not hurt. I think Pacquiao has more to prove.

Bob Costas is an asshole. He is one of these "reporters" who think they have an upper hand. He reminds me of Anderson Cooper.
E.C.LEGEND
Floyd just better tell Roger to keep his ass in the corner when Cotto hits him in the nuts. lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ Mar 3 2012, 01:04 PM) *
Floyd just better tell Roger to keep his ass in the corner when Cotto hits him in the nuts. lol

laugh.gif

I didn't even think about that!
Archimedes
Floyd comports himself well when he has a desire to, and when it's advantageous to. You can sense the maturity in the fighter and his approach, I think Floyd is at a point in his career where he can sit back and collect his spoils and Manny Pacquiao doesn't factor into any aspect of it. I realize the media’s obsession with a fight that will never happen but Floyd is on a echelon by himself, and all they can really do to try to detract from a rich, proud, African American is to try to pepper him with questions they pretty much already know the answer to if they were minutely intellectually honest.

Mayweather-Pacquiao is never going to happen while Manny is a "Top Rank" fighter, it's that simple. There isn't anything clearer than that. Manny is never going to make 50% when his promoter and brain isn't in full control of the revenue stream. It's always interesting how many folks intentionally twist facts simply because they dislike Mayweather's bravado and skin color.

Until Manny has the kind of success in marketing himself as Mayweather has he doesn't deserve an equal split. Floyd has been successfully running his career for years now; while Manny has been an indentured servant to Top Rank. Manny's nothing more than a farmhand on Bob Arum's plantation and he wants half? Arum has been the one that’s been skillfully navigating his fighter through the rocky shoals of catch weights and drained fighters with little outcry. While Floyd is the mold and blueprint for how a fighter should take control of his career.

If all Costas can conjure in terms of questions are the popular misconceptions based on Floyd’s statements, he's failed as a sports journalist, because there's a lot more that makes Floyd Mayweather tick than whether or not he's going to fight Pacquiao or what he thinks about Jeremy Lin.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 3 2012, 12:15 PM) *
If I remember correctly Oscar did not spilt 50/50 with anyone. No one said that he was greedy or a bastard for doing so. Mayweather is outspoken and people can not control him and that is what the media hates.

He is honest he fights for himself. I wish more people would be honest. Aren't you tired of athletes saying what they are programmed to say? Especially when we know it is B.S. I don't get why people like being lied to. If he said he fights for the fans and America and Michigan the Dalai Lama we would call BS so fast. He has earned his right to call shots
As far as Pacqiao and his legacy are concerned: When in history of anything do we only look at someone's career in pockets? I mean are boxing historians really going to say well Pacquiao is the greatest of his era because from 2006 he dominated? That is a little ridiculous. If that is the case Andy Roddick is the greates American tennis player ever. Because from 2000-2003 he was pretty bad ass. Greatness is something that does not take shape over night. Look at the career of Ali, Julio Cesar Sr. Hector Camacho and all the greats, they did not dominate over night, they kicked ass from the start. So I agree Mayweather does not need Pacquiao but having him on his list would not hurt. I think Pacquiao has more to prove.

Bob Costas is an asshole. He is one of these "reporters" who think they have an upper hand. He reminds me of Anderson Cooper.

Oscar didn't HAVE to split anything, he was the face of boxing and he kissed more ass than ever. He was the cash cow, so there was no reason to make such an argument as to who gets what. In this present case, we have two cash cows...one keeps most/all of his money, and the other is "believed" to be making that kind of money.

Most of your post is strictly opinion, some off-topic stuff, and a bit of regurgitation. As far as the Pacquaio comment about people saying that he's the greatest fighter of his era...aren't people ALREADY trying to push that agenda, despite his choice of health hazard opponents over the years?

People will make Pacquiao whatever they want him to be, especially if this megafight doesn't happen. So, if they have to make Pacquiao the "record-breaking, 8-division champion, and the guy that Mayweather avoided", then that's what they will do.

Once again Archimedes, you're correct as well...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ Mar 3 2012, 02:04 PM) *

Oh yeah...especially if Floyd hits him w/ somethin' he can't see and gets him on his roller skates...a la Zab Judah
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 3 2012, 06:12 PM) *
Oscar didn't HAVE to split anything, he was the face of boxing and he kissed more ass than ever. He was the cash cow, so there was no reason to make such an argument as to who gets what. In this present case, we have two cash cows...one keeps most/all of his money, and the other is "believed" to be making that kind of money.

Most of your post is strictly opinion, some off-topic stuff, and a bit of regurgitation. As far as the Pacquaio comment about people saying that he's the greatest fighter of his era...aren't people ALREADY trying to push that agenda, despite his choice of health hazard opponents over the years?

People will make Pacquiao whatever they want him to be, especially if this megafight doesn't happen. So, if they have to make Pacquiao the "record-breaking, 8-division champion, and the guy that Mayweather avoided", then that's what they will do.

Once again Archimedes, you're correct as well...

Your right and if the fight doesnt happen it will taint a career in mayweather that normally would be celebrated. Not just taint it in my eyes, but in the boxing reporters and boxing historians eyes in large part. So when your kids hear about the once great mayweather it will carry the stigma that he avoided pac to protect a bogus perfect record. Bogus of course because it will be popular belief he avoided pac all along. Wait and see, this alone will keep him as the ugly stepchild of greats like ray Robinson, Leonard, hopkins. jones jr.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Mar 3 2012, 07:21 PM) *
Your right and if the fight doesnt happen it will taint a career in mayweather that normally would be celebrated. Not just taint it in my eyes, but in the boxing reporters and boxing historians eyes in large part. So when your kids hear about the once great mayweather it will carry the stigma that he avoided pac to protect a bogus perfect record. Bogus of course because it will be popular belief he avoided pac all along. Wait and see, this alone will keep him as the ugly stepchild of greats like ray Robinson, Leonard, hopkins. jones jr.

I cant argue with you on that. The sad part is, there are waaaay more casual fans than us hardcore fans who have a good idea about whats going on. Even us hardcore fans have our opinions about the fight, but casual fans outnumber us...especially when we're talking about the biggest fighters in the sport.

With that said, casual fans who either dont have time or dont care about the details of the negotiations, will pretty much go with what the majority says...and that's about Mayweather avoiding Pacquiao.

Run and Gun Game Calls
exactly!!! I said it before and i mean it, until these two idiots get off of their entitled high horses and sign the fight, i wont buy another ppv with them in it. Hell i cant lie though, you know i will catch the free replay, just not putting money in eithers pocket until they fight a meaningful fight
Allmenjoi8
Oscar got 52 million dollars for fighting Floyd which is a lot of money (and yeah I just read that on the front page) now is Oscar greedy? No. Mayweather even though known did not have Oscar's fame. After he beat oscar then the world was his. Here comes Pac. Is getting his name out is known for having great fights, he wants to fight Mayweather but he wants half, now if Mayweather took less from Oscar why doesn't Pac? This is the guy who fights for his fans and his country blah blah, not for money. He even said he would take less, Floyd said okay take less and now all of the sudden Floyd is in the wrong?

Either way, I do not see this fight happening and I know that the world (Skip Bayless, Michael Wilbon, Dan Raephel etc.) will blame Floyd. If I am Mayweather I would stop talking about Pacquiao because he is digging a deeper hole. Pacquiao can say what he wants about Floyd because he is the good guy and well his word is gold.

One way this fight could happen if the boxing commission of Nevada force them to fight each other or they can lose all their belts or something. I don't know some sort of penalty.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 3 2012, 08:48 PM) *
One way this fight could happen if the boxing commission of Nevada force them to fight each other or they can lose all their belts or something. I don't know some sort of penalty.

Statements like this only go to prove how far away you are from what goes on in the sport. NOBODY has control over this fight happening...even the fighters themselves.

HBO attempted to push them into making the fight happen, by threatening to "stop" holding their breath (reserving a date for them to fight), and I believe that was for the year of 2011, cant completely remember at the moment.

As far as belts, Mayweather doesn't care about them, Manny probably doesn't either, and both guys are at the point of their careers where they've either won so many titles, or they dont matter anymore.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 4 2012, 03:49 AM) *
Statements like this only go to prove how far away you are from what goes on in the sport. NOBODY has control over this fight happening...even the fighters themselves.

HBO attempted to push them into making the fight happen, by threatening to "stop" holding their breath (reserving a date for them to fight), and I believe that was for the year of 2011, cant completely remember at the moment.

As far as belts, Mayweather doesn't care about them, Manny probably doesn't either, and both guys are at the point of their careers where they've either won so many titles, or they dont matter anymore.

BINGO
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 4 2012, 12:49 AM) *

Then that needs to change. I have not watched an UFC fight but it seems like Dana White has his top guys fight. What is the point of having a commission if they cannot enforce what could be the biggest fight in boxing history? HBO wants money and they are not going to sideline their two biggest attractions especially with Showtime in the background. It seems that the sanctioning bodies could do something. Oh well
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 4 2012, 10:34 AM) *
Then that needs to change. I have not watched an UFC fight but it seems like Dana White has his top guys fight. What is the point of having a commission if they cannot enforce what could be the biggest fight in boxing history? HBO wants money and they are not going to sideline their two biggest attractions especially with Showtime in the background. It seems that the sanctioning bodies could do something. Oh well

The ONLY time a commission has control over SOME parts of a fight, is AFTER the venue is picked and the fight is signed. HBO and Showtime both want money, but in the same breath, they refuse to lose money by holding dates, while Manny and Floyd (and their teams) bullshit around).

There's money to be made, that's why both stations continue to book fights, and let these big heads sort out their mess. This is why I like when there's only one head honcho per division, because shit like this happens when there are two who are getting paid out of the ass.

The #1 guy MUST be the biggest attraction and the #2 guy MUST need him, or else, stuff like this happens. Floyd nor Manny cant EVER say that their careers would've been what they are today, had they not stepped in the ring with Oscar.

All of this "two top fighters in the world" mess happened because Floyd decided to "retire" and ended up coming back with a problem on his hands. Cotto was the guy that the world was waiting for Floyd to fight, but he ended up getting dismantled by Margarito...then came Manny weaseling his way into a fight with Oscar, since somebody had to be crowned the next "P4P" fighter in the world.

Fuck a sanctioning body...they cant keep up with any of their lies, and they are only good for changing the rules for fighters that they like...if they are a champ with their sanctioning body. Again, Manny and Floyd could give two shits about belts at this point of their career.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 4 2012, 03:41 PM) *
The #1 guy MUST be the biggest attraction and the #2 guy MUST need him, or else, stuff like this happens. Floyd nor Manny cant EVER say that their careers would've been what they are today, had they not stepped in the ring with Oscar.

Exactly, Oscar made everyone rich

Floyd is 35, manny is 34, and manny to me is starting to show a little wear. Although this fight will still draw a massive crowd, myself included, the fight will not be what it could have been a year ago. Personally i think back to a young Tyson signing to fight holyfield, then going to jail. We never saw what could have been one of the best fights ever because of the delay. What we got instead was a flat footed stationairy tyson getting picked apart.

So even if they do fight this fall or early next year, they and taking away from what could be a fast paced explosive war.
JD22
I found this to be a a very good interview. Floyd made a lot of proving statements and explained a lot of things. I really don't know why Pacquiao tries to use the drug testing issue as a bargaining tool. It has nothing to do with anything. Pacquiao is an athlete in a post Mark McGuire era in sports. He should take the tests just as anyone else would. The media gives him a pass for not taking the tests.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Mar 4 2012, 02:19 PM) *
Personally i think back to a young Tyson signing to fight holyfield, then going to jail. We never saw what could have been one of the best fights ever because of the delay. What we got instead was a flat footed stationairy tyson getting picked apart.

I never looked at it like that! Thats a great way of putting it...
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 2 2012, 10:37 PM) *

very true. history may not be so kind to him though.
mgrover
maybe we'll remember him as being that good, but in 50 years, hell maybe even 100, the mainstream idealogy between Mayweather Pac will always take over, that it was Mayweathers fault, and that Pac is the aggressive bastard he once was would of destroyed Mayweather inside 4 rounds.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 6 2012, 02:52 PM) *
very true. history may not be so kind to him though.

Has it ever been? laugh.gif History was 2 weeks ago when Dana White and ESPN made it there business to make Floyd out to be a racist...so as you said, Im sure there's more to come.

History isn't always kind...whether it's a bad decision that you made that continues to effect you at the present time...or a bad decision that you made, and people make it their business to constantly remind you along with the rest of the world, of how bad it was.

At this point, Im sure he only cares about his future and his family, and money of course...
JD22
This is a great interview! I find it funny that many Pacquiao fans interpret this to mean that Floyd is scared. Floyd gives up the truth, explains his position in the business side. Excellent interview.

In the meantime Roach just gave an interview that said they would have to give in on the money demand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.