Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Epix:W. Klitschko vs. Mormeck@Aprox. 5PM(ET)/2PM(PT)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Jack 1000
Reminder to all Fight Hypers about the Heavyweight Title Fight today (WBA, IBF, WBO Titles) Put all discussions in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
Cheesey1
Cool, thanks.
wolterb
rd 1 mormeck isn't throwing anything, ducking his head gloves concealing his face and running to wladimir's chest. wladimir landing with smothered blows but otherwise leaning on mormeck...weird round. Mormeck is choking, threw 2 punches landed none
wolterb
rd 2, mormeck goes down. mormeck showed up for the payday. lol typical. he made it to rd 3
Icebeast
wtf is the french guy doing ???
this is absolutely ridiculous
wolterb
rd 3, commentators note that mormeck showed up in germany last week sick with a cold and on antibiotics. lol what a joke
wolterb
QUOTE (Icebeast @ Mar 3 2012, 05:25 PM) *
wtf is the french guy doing ???
this is absolutely ridiculous

i know! you and I are pry the only two watching...I have never seen a fighter throw less than 10 punches per rd
Icebeast
thank god it's over
wolterb
lol ridiculous. rd 4 stoppage. mormeck didn't do a damn thing
thefloatingmonkey
That was pretty sad. I'm not sure what else to say.
Cheesey1
I missed it and it sounds like I actually didn't miss anything.
Cshel86
Missed the whole damn fight...silly me...
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 3 2012, 10:32 PM) *
Missed the whole damn fight...silly me...

Same, damn it where are the heavyweights hiding at!!!!!!!!!!!!
BrutalBodyShots
I love how the combined records of basically any of the 3 names Klitschko said he'd fight next have less wins than Klitschko has fights.
mitukczuk
Mormeck - disapointing; However I found that KO being a textbook one...jab, straight right, left hook....terrible fight though biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.