Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DeLaHoya shocking announcement? (What Will It Be?)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigDDatHomey
Pac Leaving Arum?

Story on that possability:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11908.html

That would be nice right? I doubt it but it would surely shake up the boxing world for a moment.
Cshel86
Highly doubt it...it will probably be one of those Ricky Martin-type announcements from Oscar.
mitukczuk
It would be cool, but I doubt it as well. He can't leave Arum as he has a fight already scheduled and I am almost 100% sure there is something in the contract saying that fighter can't change promoters with a scheduled fight..

But honestly? I don't care about Pac's decision making anymore...he doesn't do any...
mgrover
i dont think he is going to, seems pointless since pacs will retire soon.
Allmenjoi8
Either Oscar is coming out of retirement to fight Julio Jr or he is announcing that he is going back into rehab.
checkleft
Likely he comes out of retirement. He can fight cotto after mayweather and make great money
Jack 1000
I don't think it will be Pacquaio leaving Arum,

He will either announce a comeback or Golden Boy will be doing a Commercial TV Network Series.

Here is an article that examines what it MIGHT be:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11906.html

Jack
Franchize
My money is on him dropping his own line of fishnet stockings and lipstick.
Cshel86
laugh.gif

Im still waiting on this announcement...
checkleft
Maybe its related to the Gamboa situation. But I like the idea of gbp fights on local tv other then the 1am Spanish channel ones
iKeNjiro
Where the hell is the announcement?
Cshel86
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Mar 7 2012, 02:34 AM) *
Where the hell is the announcement?

Tell me about it dntknw.gif
Allmenjoi8
He has been sober for 10 months. Which is a lie because the Khan vs. Peterson, that cat was high.
Cshel86
I saw the article about him hoping that Canelo KO's Mosley. Im almost sure that wasn't it...maybe he chickened out on his Ricky Martin announcement...
MaxPayne
He was in-between sucking the glass dick when he decided to inform us that an announcement was imminent, it seems. How sad.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 9 2012, 12:49 AM) *
He was in-between sucking the glass dick when he decided to inform us that an announcement was imminent, it seems. How sad.

I hope that he's at least a snorter and not smoker laugh.gif At least he can still be classy while snorting, because smoking it is step 2 before hitting rock bottom and shooting it up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.