Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floyd Mayweather Career Tribute (Chapter 1) - GP
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Kratza

Thought i'd share this its really good, so are his other videos but this stands out most for me
Cshel86
I didn't even have to watch this video, to tell anybody that Gorilla Productions make the best videos! You should check out the one that was made for the Trinidad/Vargas fight...good stuff.
p4pcrown
classic..enough said
Allmenjoi8
The intro was great I was waiting for 2Pac to come out and start rapping. Good video.
Cheesey1
"Pure Boxing." Indeed.

Also all the best to Diego Corralles' family. The Coralles/Castillo series (they fought twice, I believe) was insane.
mgrover
His Tyson, Ali, Jones Jr, Prince Hamed, Gatti videos were the best easily, hell his Pac May fight promo could of easily promoted that fight.
MaxPayne
This was an incredible video, thank you for sharing it with us.
Cshel86
laugh.gif

Funny how this guy has been celebrated since he stepped foot in the ring, and nobody really knew who Pacquiao was until the Barrera fight. Then came the Marquez fight, followed by the first Morales fight almost a year later.

Then, out of nowhere, this dude gained a bunch of clueless and delusional fans JUST 3 years ago laugh.gif I wont take anything away from Pacquiao for those masterpiece fights at the lower weights, but he's received too much credit over the last 3 years for those fights.

Im not knocking him, but again, as far as stars go...Floyd is a born star and Manny is a media-manufactured star.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.