Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juanma's Battle Axe...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
http://www.boxingscene.com/juanma-ex-wife-...ch-looms--50254

As the article stated, their are rumors circulating about Lopez's ex-wife considering reconciliation. Last time I checked, she had a lot to do with the loss that he took last year.

Mentally, that shitty pending divorce surely took a toll on him leading up to that fight. Now, Im not solely blaming his performance on this alone, because we all know that he has bad habits between fights.

It sucks that a "reconciliation" is even brought up a week before this big rematch, when it had the most effect on him in the first fight. Not to get in this guy's personal life, but from what I know...it's cheaper to keep her...and it's hell if you dont take her back! laugh.gif

Thoughts?

*Oh yeah...I dont want somebody to jump on here and say some cliche' shit like, "I dont care what happens in his personal life, as long as he comes to fight". M*therf*cker, wasn't his personal life the reason he looked bad in the last fight?
Cheesey1
Stating the obvious, but only he knows how much that affected him. I've been kicked to the curb a few times in my day and know how much it can suck, but this should not affect him in the ring. If it did the first time and he lets it affect him the second time, then he deserves to lose.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 5 2012, 08:06 PM) *
Stating the obvious, but only he knows how much that affected him. I've been kicked to the curb a few times in my day and know how much it can suck, but this should not affect him in the ring. If it did the first time and he lets it affect him the second time, then he deserves to lose.

Yeah, because he was getting his paper stapled in the first fight. It was dead obvious that he wasn't mentally into the fight. I believe the weight had something to do to it as well because he got fat as shit before training camp.
daprofessor
imo, juanma was already on the decline prior to that fight. he had been taking waaay too many punches in his fights and was looking more and more vulnerable every fight. i'd like to see him avenge his loss...but i'm not confident he will be able to. his wife coming back to him may serve as a boost for him, but i think he's going to need a bit more than that to turn the tables on salido.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 6 2012, 11:12 AM) *
Yeah, because he was getting his paper stapled in the first fight. It was dead obvious that he wasn't mentally into the fight. I believe the weight had something to do to it as well because he got fat as shit before training camp.

Looks like this is another Saturday that I will not be seen in the club, poppin' bub! ("'bub" is short for bubble gum, right?)
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 6 2012, 05:17 PM) *
imo, juanma was already on the decline prior to that fight. he had been taking waaay too many punches in his fights and was looking more and more vulnerable every fight. i'd like to see him avenge his loss...but i'm not confident he will be able to. his wife coming back to him may serve as a boost for him, but i think he's going to need a bit more than that to turn the tables on salido.

I agree, not sure if he'll be able to win, but as has been said did he lose because Salido was the better man on that night, or because of other factors?
Cshel86
I almost agree with Professor about Lopez being on the decline, but honestly, his defense is shit and he's always susceptible to taking big shots. Guys that Gamboa pretty much ran over (Salido and Mtagwa), are the same guys that Lopez struggled with and got embarrassed by. Let's not forget about him being dropped by Concepcion.

So, the nasty divorce situation had to feel like the fat kid that broke the camel's back...especially when we factor in Lopez already having shit defense and a suspect chin going into every fight.

Got damn these last two rounds were pitiful. I would say that his demise began here (unless someone else has prior evidence)...

bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 4 2012, 09:16 PM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/juanma-ex-wife-...ch-looms--50254

As the article stated, their are rumors circulating about Lopez's ex-wife considering reconciliation. Last time I checked, she had a lot to do with the loss that he took last year.

Not nearly as much as those Salido looping, overhand rights.

The only problem I would have w/ him getting back w/ her, is IF she ain't hot! Then again, he's boxing star in PR and those that know, know the one thing PR is NOT short on, is fly @$$ chicks!

Update: Just did some internet research and found pics of Mrs. JuanMa....let's just say, I'm pissed.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 7 2012, 10:58 AM) *
Looks like this is another Saturday that I will not be seen in the club, poppin' bub! ("'bub" is short for bubble gum, right?)

Yep, bubblicious ok.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 7 2012, 10:50 AM) *

The only problem I would have w/ him getting back w/ her, is IF she ain't hot! Then again, he's boxing star in PR and those that know, know the one thing PR is NOT short on, is fly @$$ chicks!

Update: Just did some internet research and found pics of Mrs. JuanMa....let's just say, I'm pissed.

Yep I just followed suit, and needless to say, I have deep regrets for doing such. Dammit Juanma no2.gif Out of all the hot women in "Puerta Rica" (as Emmanuel Steward says)...he wifed up that hag??? Seriously? My eyes are bleeding over here...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 7 2012, 10:52 AM) *
Yep, bubblicious ok.gif

Nice. For a second there I thought that I'd lost my hood pass (I understand that it isn't called street cred. any more).
Cheesey1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 7 2012, 10:50 AM) *

Big up PR, but I've gotta go with the DR.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 7 2012, 11:00 AM) *
I agree, not sure if he'll be able to win, but as has been said did he lose because Salido was the better man on that night, or because of other factors?

salido was the better man. he capitalized on flaws that have always been there. couple that with styles make fights.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 7 2012, 11:39 AM) *
I almost agree with Professor about Lopez being on the decline, but honestly, his defense is shit and he's always susceptible to taking big shots. Guys that Gamboa pretty much ran over (Salido and Mtagwa), are the same guys that Lopez struggled with and got embarrassed by. Let's not forget about him being dropped by Concepcion.

So, the nasty divorce situation had to feel like the fat kid that broke the camel's back...especially when we factor in Lopez already having shit defense and a suspect chin going into every fight.

Got damn these last two rounds were pitiful. I would say that his demise began here (unless someone else has prior evidence)...

i think lopez softened mtagwa up for gamboa some...and mtagwas' style was more suited for gamboa.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 7 2012, 02:23 PM) *

imma need some photos to make a final decision on this one. u have any?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 7 2012, 01:51 PM) *

Ha! Photographic evidence, the camera doesn't lie. Sorry man, you'll have to take my word for it. I'm trying to think of famous Dominican women to use as an example, but I can't think of any.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 7 2012, 01:51 PM) *

You and I both...

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 8 2012, 09:02 AM) *
Ha! Photographic evidence, the camera doesn't lie. Sorry man, you'll have to take my word for it. I'm trying to think of famous Dominican women to use as an example, but I can't think of any.

Uh oh Professor...looks like somebody doesn't have a case here. Uhhh Cheesey...if you're "trying to think of" a famous Dominican woman, and then end your sentence with "but I cant think of any"...then you've lost your end of the argument. PR it is!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 09:16 AM) *
You and I both...

Uh oh Professor...looks like somebody doesn't have a case here. Uhhh Cheesey...if you're "trying to think of" a famous Dominican woman, and then end your sentence with "but I cant think of any"...then you've lost your end of the argument. PR it is!

Ha! On the surface, yes it would seem that I've lost my argument. That's because you aren't aware of a little known measurement index that isn't based on famous people and they're known as the Fordham Rd., East Harlem and Washington Heights indices (they are separate indices, but can be combined into one index). It would take forever to explain why these are reliable measurements but I believe that they are.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 8 2012, 10:02 AM) *

i can think of quite a few fine famous p.r. women...but i have been to nyc and have seen the influx of dominicana hotties so i won't doubt ur perspective. i'm from chicago and there are plenty of bad boricuas there. unfortunately cali doesn't have very many boricuas or dominicanas. sad.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 10:16 AM) *
You and I both...

i'm half p.r. and have never been to puerto rico...but a good friend of mine who has been more than once tells me that puerto rico has the number 1, 2 and 3 baddest chicks on the planet. laugh.gif i'm planning to visit this year to verify his claims. smile.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 8 2012, 01:55 PM) *
i'm half p.r. and have never been to puerto rico...

Im still stuck on the part about you being part PR, and never been to PR...but you've gone to the likes of China or Japan (cant remember which one)?
Cshel86
From what I heard on the radio show last night...Juanma caught his wife in the bed with another man before the Salido fight no2.gif Now THAT'S fucked up. I bet it was some broke, coke-snorting bum that was hittin' her from the back while holding up Juanma's title belts no2.gif

In this case, whoever the loser was...his head should've been on Salido's body while Juanma went to work on him. Instead, Saildo beat Juanma like he caught him in the bed with his wife! laugh.gif

flazi
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 06:46 PM) *
From what I heard on the radio show last night...Juanma caught his wife in the bed with another man before the Salido fight Now THAT'S fucked up. I bet it was some broke, coke-snorting bum that was hittin' her from the back while holding up Juanma's title belts

In this case, whoever the loser was...his head should've been on Salido's body while Juanma went to work on him. Instead, Saildo beat Juanma like he caught him in the bed with his wife!

thats pretty fucked up but the way you put it made me LMAO.
Still i know how tough it is to focus with family problems but as a professional you must put that shit aside and work. Juanma failed to do that.
Cshel86
QUOTE (flazi @ Mar 8 2012, 06:57 PM) *
thats pretty fucked up but the way you put it made me LMAO.
Still i know how tough it is to focus with family problems but as a professional you must put that shit aside and work. Juanma failed to do that.

Yeah, he did a number on himself. Then blowing up in weight between fights has always been his biggest issue. Dude still had his ring on during their press conference yesterday...what a fool laugh.gif
flazi
yeah from what i knew of his situation is that he is way younger than her, took her on and her kids and ended up getting played in the end. Me personally, i would have did like you said, put the dude who my wife cheated on me with face on salido's face and tee'd the fuck off like there was no tomorrow.
Cshel86

Out of ALL the women in PR, this is what he decided to wife up?
flazi
i am telling you, she saw the potential $ and threw it on his young ass like never before. he had no choice lol.
Cshel86
QUOTE (flazi @ Mar 8 2012, 07:53 PM) *
i am telling you, she saw the potential $ and threw it on his young ass like never before. he had no choice lol.

LOL! What a sucker! Looks like she nags the shit out if him too. With those...you take a deep breath, count to 10, walk to the fridge, grab a beer and head to the garage...easy fix!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 07:46 PM) *
Im still stuck on the part about you being part PR, and never been to PR...but you've gone to the likes of China or Japan (cant remember which one)?

i lived in japan for 2yrs while i was in the military. smile.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 07:51 PM) *
From what I heard on the radio show last night...Juanma caught his wife in the bed with another man before the Salido fight no2.gif Now THAT'S fucked up. I bet it was some broke, coke-snorting bum that was hittin' her from the back while holding up Juanma's title belts no2.gif

In this case, whoever the loser was...his head should've been on Salido's body while Juanma went to work on him. Instead, Saildo beat Juanma like he caught him in the bed with his wife! laugh.gif

that's fucked up! no shit! it's like they say...u can put it in ur trunk and let it weigh u down...or u can put it in ur tank and use it as fuel!!!

his chick wasn't all that anyway! i woulda been happy as fuck if i was him.

thanks for the out biatch!!! smile.gif and i woulda been out with the quickness gettin with some dime pieces.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 08:47 PM) *

Out of ALL the women in PR, this is what he decided to wife up?

poor kid. laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 8 2012, 08:05 PM) *
that's fucked up! no shit! it's like they say...u can put it in ur trunk and let it weigh u down...or u can put it in ur tank and use it as fuel!!!

thanks for the out biatch!!! smile.gif and i woulda been out with the quickness gettin with some dime pieces.

laugh.gif

Good one! The unfortunate truth is, he probably has children by her, so he's gonna be stuck with this hag in some shape or fashion no2.gif From the way he's been gettin' that chin of his cracked...he better get his shit together, or those big fights are out of the window.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 09:11 PM) *
laugh.gif

Good one! The unfortunate truth is, he probably has children by her, so he's gonna be stuck with this hag in some shape or fashion no2.gif From the way he's been gettin' that chin of his cracked...he better get his shit together, or those big fights are out of the window.

damn. poor dude. i feel for him...but i can't reach.

Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 8 2012, 08:14 PM) *
damn. poor dude. i feel for him...but i can't reach.

Dammit Professor! laugh.gif

I hope this dude gets in here and makes a fight of it on Saturday night, though I wouldn't mind watching a repeat of the first fight's results. If the ref stops the fight in your backyard and you're the champ...then chances are, you were getting your ass kicked like a step-child...royally.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 7 2012, 02:23 PM) *

The DR is on some iiiiilllllllll iiiish. Both have unbelievably sexy women. I mean, it's like bitchin' about receiving cake when you wanted pie. <----MF'r they're both yummy @$$ desserts!!!!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 8 2012, 01:53 PM) *
i can think of quite a few fine famous p.r. women...but i have been to nyc and have seen the influx of dominicana hotties so i won't doubt ur perspective. i'm from chicago and there are plenty of bad boricuas there. unfortunately cali doesn't have very many boricuas or dominicanas. sad.gif

Yup, NYC!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 8 2012, 09:04 PM) *
The DR is on some iiiiilllllllll iiiish. Both have unbelievably sexy women. I mean, it's like bitchin' about receiving cake when you wanted pie. <----MF'r they're both yummy @$$ desserts!!!!

Yup.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 06:51 PM) *

Damn. Not cool at all.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 8 2012, 08:05 PM) *

For real!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 8 2012, 09:21 PM) *
Dammit Professor! laugh.gif

I hope this dude gets in here and makes a fight of it on Saturday night, though I wouldn't mind watching a repeat of the first fight's results. If the ref stops the fight in your backyard and you're the champ...then chances are, you were getting your ass kicked like a step-child...royally.

really can't stand jay z but he said it best...."99 problems but a bitch ain't one...." and "y'all chase 'em...i re-place 'em..."

dealing with the wrong woman can make life miserable...financially....spiritually....sexually...etc..etc... life's too short to deal with that shit. i'm not saying he should bounce on his kids....but keep it moving. there is no repairing the damage that she did.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.