Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best 5 Trash Talkers in Boxing/Best Refs
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Allmenjoi8
When it comes to boxing trash is as common as a jab, here is my list of great trash talkers and my favorite ref...

Ali (he birthed Spoken Word poetry) Mayweather (as Chels has pointed out I am Team Mayweather) Vernon Paris (his rant about Zab Judah I became an instant fan) Roy Jones (Yawl must of forgot) James Tony (he is from the D enough said) Prince Naseem Hamed (He was a terrorist in the ring until he fought Barrera)

Favorite Ref, Judge Mills Lane! He was energetic and great at his job. I loved seeing him pull away two heavyweights because he was so small. Judge Mills Lane should give classes to these new "refs." Especially the Firm but Fair guy.
mgrover
Tyson mainly because he spoke his mind, and his mind when he was young was fairly scary.
daprofessor
ali...the greatest! too good! too witty! too prophetic! too on point....sometimes overboard (joe frazier) but he is the guy who laid the foundation for trash talking in boxing.

roberto duran...prelude to guys like mayorga and edison miranda. i forget the guys names...but he fought one guy...then threatened to beat up his brother and father! classic! spit on leonard and his wife in an elevator. he took it to new intimidating levels.

bhop...in his prime very different style of trash talk but very on point and psychological.

toney../reminds me of the shit talkers back home. very crude, very effective.

ricardo mayorga...for his over the top trash talk. how do u top threatening to send someone to the grave with his dead mother!?

honorable mention:

mike tyson...once his skills stopped intimidating ppl his off center trash talk took over. threatening to eat someones children is another hard one to top. laugh.gif

it's working but it's just not the same:

floyd mayweather...almost comical and hard to watch/listen too. he's never said anything that i thought was funny, insightful or witty....but it seems to do the job by getting under ppls skin.

i guess they have all taken a page from muhammad ali's book in some form or another....but none of them had the wit, intelligence or charisma that ali had. he'll never be topped. he was the full package in and out of the ring. "i'm young and pretty and can't possibly be beat!!!" truly the greatest.

mgrover
well am sure manny pacman takes this title biggrin.gif
Cshel86
Ricoardo Mayorga was on the TOP of my list! This dude's trash-talking brings the worst out of people! If you can get under De La Hoya's skin enough to make him want to throw a punch, then you've successfully climbed the ranks.

ANYBODY that can make people result to wanting to throw punches before the first bell rings, is nothing short of a genius in the trash-talking department. I remember that scuffle between him and Vargas laugh.gif

Mike Tyson's choice to talk trash was the scariest shit ever. I mean damn, he was already psychologically fucking with guys during staredowns and when they entered the ring...but again, his choice to talk trash was unbearable.

The shit he would say was scary, because of course it was graphic, but the whole idea of knowing that he would do such things...made me uncomfortable as hell. Prison REALLY messed this dude up...

Third on my list is Mayweather Jr. He's a pretty good trash talker, but as Professor said, it makes you cringe because the thought of the "unsaid, but coming down the pipe" choice of words that ultimately damper his image, are always to be considered.

The funniest, and I mean the funniest trash talking that I've seen from him was during the build-up of the De La Hoya fight. Here's a clip that had me in tears when that fight was approaching...

Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 9 2012, 02:07 PM) *
ali...the greatest! too good! too witty! too prophetic! too on point....sometimes overboard (joe frazier) but he is the guy who laid the foundation for trash talking in boxing.

roberto duran...prelude to guys like mayorga and edison miranda. i forget the guys names...but he fought one guy...then threatened to beat up his brother and father! classic! spit on leonard and his wife in an elevator. he took it to new intimidating levels.

bhop...in his prime very different style of trash talk but very on point and psychological.

ricardo mayorga...for his over the top trash talk. how do u top threatening to send someone to the grave with his dead mother!?

honorable mention:

mike tyson...once his skills stopped intimidating ppl his off center trash talk took over. threatening to eat someones children is another hard one to top. laugh.gif

floyd mayweather...almost comical and hard to watch/listen too. he's never said anything that i thought was funny, insightful or witty....but it seems to do the job by getting under ppls skin.

i guess they have all taken a page from muhammad ali's book in some form or another....but none of them had the wit, intelligence or charisma that ali had. he'll never be topped. he was the full package in and out of the ring. "i'm young and pretty and can't possibly be beat!!!" truly the greatest.

Mayorga is crazy for doing that. Too bad if he did that now sport writers would call for his head. Boxing has become "be nice to each other." I dig that, i bet in his press conferences there was no hugging or taking pictures and smiling with his opponent.

I was going to add Iron Mike but I just thought saying "I fuck you until you love me" would be considered over the top. Kudos on you. The eat you kids things was funny. Lennox response was "I don't even have any kids." Funny.

Ali was a student of people and the game. He hung out with Malcolm X matter of fact Malcolm said "how did Ali get the heavyweight title? Not from singing but from swinging!" Loved that. My favorite Ali quote definitely had to be "No Viet Cong ever called me nigger." Hands down besides Carlos Rodgers the best political stance against the Imperial Power.

There is an art to shit talking. Mayweather if he were more articulate of his delivery could be up there. His De la Hoya rants were classic! And Shane Mosley. Good post!!!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 9 2012, 03:17 PM) *

honorable mention:

Mayorga is crazy for doing that. Too bad if he did that now sport writers would call for his head. Boxing has become "be nice to each other." I dig that, i bet in his press conferences there was no hugging or taking pictures and smiling with his opponent.I was going to add Iron Mike but I just thought saying "I fuck you until you love me" would be considered over the top. Kudos on you. The eat you kids things was funny. Lennox response was "I don't even have any kids." Funny.

Ali was a student of people and the game. He hung out with Malcolm X matter of fact Malcolm said "how did Ali get the heavyweight title? Not from singing but from swinging!" Loved that. My favorite Ali quote definitely had to be "No Viet Cong ever called me nigger." Hands down besides Carlos Rodgers the best political stance against the Imperial Power.
There is an art to shit talking. Mayweather if he were more articulate of his delivery could be up there. His De la Hoya rants were classic! And Shane Mosley. Good post!!!

i thought mayorga beat spinks in that fight...but his comments before hand turned everyone against him. if my memory serves me correctly, the fight was pretty close...but there were knockdowns that weren't counted that should have been.

carlos who??? huh.gif no one comes close to ali. period.

thanks. smile.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 9 2012, 03:13 PM) *
Ricoardo Mayorga was on the TOP of my list! This dude's trash-talking brings the worst out of people! If you can get under De La Hoya's skin enough to make him want to throw a punch, then you've successfully climbed the ranks.

ANYBODY that can make people result to wanting to throw punches before the first bell rings, is nothing short of a genius in the trash-talking department. I remember that scuffle between him and Vargas laugh.gif

Mike Tyson's choice to talk trash was the scariest shit ever. I mean damn, he was already psychologically fucking with guys during staredowns and when they entered the ring...but again, his choice to talk trash was unbearable.

The shit he would say was scary, because of course it was graphic, but the whole idea of knowing that he would do such things...made me uncomfortable as hell. Prison REALLY messed this dude up...

Third on my list is Mayweather Jr. He's a pretty good trash talker, but as Professor said, it makes you cringe because the thought of the "unsaid, but coming down the pipe" choice of words that ultimately damper his image, are always to be considered.

The funniest, and I mean the funniest trash talking that I've seen from him was during the build-up of the De La Hoya fight. Here's a clip that had me in tears when that fight was approaching...

never saw this one. pretty good.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 9 2012, 03:28 PM) *
i thought mayorga beat spinks in that fight...but his comments before hand turned everyone against him. if my memory serves me correctly, the fight was pretty close...but there were knockdowns that weren't counted that should have been.

carlos who??? huh.gif no one comes close to ali. period.

thanks. smile.gif

During the 1968 Olympics (I think) in Mexico City Carlos Rodgers stood on the podium lifted his arm that was in a black glove and gave the Black Power salute (closed fist basically), to me that was just the shit! That is a poster in Casa de la A. To this day Rodgers can not get a job coaching track.

Mayorga I have to go back in watch because that guy seems like a winner.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 9 2012, 04:01 PM) *
During the 1968 Olympics (I think) in Mexico City Carlos Rodgers stood on the podium lifted his arm that was in a black glove and gave the Black Power salute (closed fist basically), to me that was just the shit! That is a poster in Casa de la A. To this day Rodgers can not get a job coaching track.

Mayorga I have to go back in watch because that guy seems like a winner.

i know who he is...but that stance was not as big as the one ali took. ali said no to war to the greatest nation on earth. they threatened him with imprisonment, they took his title, his career and the millions that came with it that he lost out on for 3yrs. while i admire the stance carlos rodgers took and the balls it took to make it...i don't think it came close.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 9 2012, 04:43 PM) *
i know who he is...but that stance was not as big as the one ali took. ali said no to war to the greatest nation on earth. they threatened him with imprisonment, they took his title, his career and the millions that came with it that he lost out on for 3yrs. while i admire the stance carlos rodgers took and the balls it took to make it...i don't think it came close.

who is your favorite ref?
daprofessor
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 9 2012, 05:39 PM) *
who is your favorite ref?

all-time: larry hazard

current: kenny bayless
Cshel86
Uh ohhh...somebody is doing that same old off-topic bullshit again... rolleyes_anim.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 9 2012, 06:12 PM) *
Uh ohhh...somebody is doing that same old off-topic bullshit again... rolleyes_anim.gif

she started the thread....like bobby brown....it's her prerogative. laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 9 2012, 05:21 PM) *
she started the thread....like bobby brown....it's her prerogative. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's exactly who I was talking about too!

And the guy's name wasn't Carlos Rogers, it was John Carlos. Carlos Rogers is a cornerback for the 49ers. This is why I tell simpleton to stay on topic, but Im sure she'd argue life and death with me...though she was wrong from jump.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 9 2012, 06:23 PM) *
laugh.gif

And the guy's name wasn't Carlos Rogers, it was John Carlos. Carlos Rogers is a cornerback for the 49ers. This is why I tell simpleton to stay on topic, but Im sure she'd argue life and death with me...though she was wrong from jump.

laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 9 2012, 01:51 PM) *
Tyson mainly because he spoke his mind, and his mind when he was young was fairly scary.

+1. One of the best lines in boxing history, "We all got a plan until you get hit.."
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 9 2012, 06:23 PM) *
laugh.gif

Your right and I saw that, I was reading an article about Payton going to the 49ers and well the rest is as you pointed out. Simpleton? right

If you go back to reading the original Thread I asked who was your favorite ref but yet I am the simpleton. I tell you about these 5'6" dudes. I forgive you Shels, you luckily this is the 15 anniversary of Biggies death or I would go in.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 9 2012, 07:27 PM) *
Your right and I saw that, I was reading an article about Payton going to the 49ers and well the rest is as you pointed out. Simpleton? right

If you go back to reading the original Thread I asked who was your favorite ref but yet I am the simpleton. I tell you about these 5'6" dudes. I forgive you Shels, you luckily this is the 15 anniversary of Biggies death or I would go in.

I didn't say anything about the ref situation, there was nothing wrong with it. I was actually about to post who my favorite ref was, until I stumbled across your usual incorrect history excerpts. I was talking about the "Carlos Rogers" crap that you puked up. And nobody asked about Peyton Manning, so PLEASE stop it.

What about dudes that are 5'6"? Who's 5'6" anyway? "You luckily this is the 15 anniversary of Biggie's death or I would go in?" What??? Just STFU man. Seriously, are you this dumb EVERY DAY? You REALLY need to go back and read your posts...from day 1, up until this very moment.

You REALLY scare me...because you REALLY dont know know how stupid you are sometimes...no2.gif

BoxingEinstein

Best Trash Talker is between Mike Tyson and James Toney. David Haye is a runner up and Mayweather.

The now best trash talker is Broner, that guy is hilarious. Best ref is Steve Smoger or Kenny Bayless.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Mar 9 2012, 08:44 PM) *
The now best trash talker is Broner, that guy is hilarious.

At best, he's funny as shit! That "can man" comment had me rollin'! laugh.gif
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 9 2012, 08:56 PM) *
At best, he's funny as shit! That "can man" comment had me rollin'! laugh.gif

Exactly! The man is funny and when he was dancing around Eloy that had me rolling. He should move up to 135 or 140 because he's too big to be at 130.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Mar 9 2012, 09:03 PM) *
Exactly! The man is funny and when he was dancing around Eloy that had me rolling. He should move up to 135 or 140 because he's too big to be at 130.

I sobered up laughing at that dance move he did! He's definitely marketable, hands down. I just hope that there will be some guys with names (at least) at 135, that will help him get the publicity he needs to cross over in the future.

Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 9 2012, 09:37 PM) *
I didn't say anything about the ref situation, there was nothing wrong with it. I was actually about to post who my favorite ref was, until I stumbled across your usual incorrect history excerpts. I was talking about the "Carlos Rogers" crap that you puked up. And nobody asked about Peyton Manning, so PLEASE stop it.

What about dudes that are 5'6"? Who's 5'6" anyway? "You luckily this is the 15 anniversary of Biggie's death or I would go in?" What??? Just STFU man. Seriously, are you this dumb EVERY DAY? You REALLY need to go back and read your posts...from day 1, up until this very moment.

You REALLY scare me...because you REALLY dont know know how stupid you are sometimes...no2.gif

See I was going to be nice but screw: You are 1. an asshole 2. self loathing at best 3. a stalker. 4. I a not perfect a messed up a name and why are you always in my conversation oh because you are a stalker.

When you grow an inch which I know isn't possible then maybe we can see eye to eye short man. Again keep you 5'6" self in your little place.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 9 2012, 09:36 PM) *
See I was going to be nice but screw: You are 1. an asshole 2. self loathing at best 3. a stalker. 4. I a not perfect a messed up a name and why are you always in my conversation oh because you are a stalker.

When you grow an inch which I know isn't possible then maybe we can see eye to eye short man. Again keep you 5'6" self in your little place.

Im always in your conversation because your posts have to be reviewed before they are posted. Since you cant seem to stop saying dumb shit to save your life. It wasn't "just a name" that you screwed up...you basically had a present day 30 year old NFL cornerback in a scene of the 1968 olympics.

You always seem to get shit mixed up, until you're constantly called out on it. Please review your shit before you post it as fact. As a matter of fact, you can hire me to write your posts. I dont write well, I hardly know shit, and I have no credentials...I am probably overqualified for the position though.

Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 9 2012, 10:47 PM) *
Im always in your conversation because your posts have to be reviewed before they are posted. Since you cant seem to stop saying dumb shit to save your life. It wasn't "just a name" that you screwed up...you basically had a present day 30 year old NFL cornerback in a scene of the 1968 olympics.

You always seem to get shit mixed up, until you're constantly called out on it. Please review your shit before you post it as fact. As a matter of fact, you can hire me to write your posts. I dont write well, I hardly know shit, and I have no credentials...I am probably overqualified for the position though.

Carlos Rodgers and John Carlos... I know reading for understanding isn't your forte so I will say this... I was reading an article about the 49ers while responding to a post and I said you are absolutely right, I did not even notice the error until it was bought to my attention and thanks. I can pick the shit you foul on just about everyone of your post, you said "except" instead of "accept" one of them is a verb and the other is a noun. I knew what you were trying to convey so I let it be. You also screwed up many other times misspelled words etc, but because I see where your head is at I tend to let it go. You are an asshole is what it is, which is fine but don't try to act tough behind a computer and act like your shit is perfect. Even in the written articles their have been mistakes, names misspelled but because I know what the writers meant I understand. Do you call them unprofessional? No you are just a short asshole. I get it.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 10 2012, 10:09 AM) *
I know reading for understanding isn't your forte

Reading for understanding? Shouldn't it be, "reading and comprehending"? Try again...

I was reading an article about the 49ers while responding to a post and I said you are absolutely right

No you weren't "responding to a post"...you were the first one to bring up some BS about "Carlos Rogers" and the shit he did in the 1968 olympics. It was actually John Carlos...how could you get your history crossed up like that? Seriously.

I did not even notice the error until it was bought to my attention and thanks.

Dont you ALWAYS do that shit? Like I KEEP saying...you dont even know that you're putting false information out there,, until somebody calls you out on your shit.

I can pick the shit you foul on just about everyone of your post, you said "except" instead of "accept" one of them is a verb and the other is a noun.

It's "every one of your posts"....dumbass. For the love of God, PLEASE dont try to correct anything that I post, because 10 times out of 10, I've already looked at it before I posted it....something that you have an ongoing issue with.

You are only further proving how stupid you are, by attempting to correct someone else's grammar and spelling, when YOU'RE (you are) the one that loses by submission constantly. I will pull up links to thread that proves how stupid you are.

For the love of God, if I was a mod when you first joined the board, then I would've given you the boot a long time ago...simply off the strength of the literary travesties that you've posted. Only trolls write as horrible as you.

because I see where your head is at I tend to let it go.

Do yourself a favor...find your own head. Pack a lunch and take that pilgrimage...

don't try to act tough behind a computer and act like your shit is perfect.

I know Im not perfect, but idiots like you, tend to give me the notion that Im closer to perfection. Im not trying to act tough, you're just falling behind.

Just STFU...you're seriously not helping yourself here...
checkleft
Cmon.. Ali

"Look at me, im as pretty as a girl! The world heavyweight champ should be pretty like me!"
Absolutely classic

And I think margarito is a very underratted trash talker, he's a pretty funny shit talker. Probably helps that he's a shitty person though
Kratza
Trash: (In no order)
Ali
Mayweather
Roy Jones
Adrien Broner
Prince Nas

Fave ref:
Joe Cortez And Arthur Mercante, Jr (simply because of the Cotto-Foreman fight LOL)
daprofessor
broner, like mayweather and many others....are all watered down versions of ali when it comes to talking shit. they're funny in spots...but not much new material there worth mentioning.

he doesn't get mentioned...and probably isn't on the level of most of the guys mentioned....but antonio tarver deserves mention for "got any excuses tonight roy?" that was as classic as it gets!!! laugh.gif
Franchize
Broner should not be top 5. All his trash talk is pre-meditated, scripted and unnatural. And for the record, the can man line was stolen from a comedian. I forget his name.
Cshel86
Yeah I agree...Broner hasn't quite broken the tape when it comes to trash talking. The line ahead of him is a long one, but his time will come since he's pretty good at selling himself.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 10 2012, 12:28 PM) *
Reading for understanding? Shouldn't it be, "reading and comprehending"? Try again...

No you weren't "responding to a post"...you were the first one to bring up some BS about "Carlos Rogers" and the shit he did in the 1968 olympics. It was actually John Carlos...how could you get your history crossed up like that? Seriously.

Dont you ALWAYS do that shit? Like I KEEP saying...you dont even know that you're putting false information out there,, until somebody calls you out on your shit.

It's "every one of your posts"....dumbass. For the love of God, PLEASE dont try to correct anything that I post, because 10 times out of 10, I've already looked at it before I posted it....something that you have an ongoing issue with.

You are only further proving how stupid you are, by attempting to correct someone else's grammar and spelling, when YOU'RE (you are) the one that loses by submission constantly. I will pull up links to thread that proves how stupid you are.

For the love of God, if I was a mod when you first joined the board, then I would've given you the boot a long time ago...simply off the strength of the literary travesties that you've posted. Only trolls write as horrible as you.

Do yourself a favor...find your own head. Pack a lunch and take that pilgrimage...

I know Im not perfect, but idiots like you, tend to give me the notion that Im closer to perfection. Im not trying to act tough, you're just falling behind.

Just STFU...you're seriously not helping yourself here...

clapping.gif You done? Or is there more? There has to be more. I don't feel that you are being genuine, 5'6" keep working. STFU? How lame. Well you are lame so... thumbsup_anim.gif

Fernando Vargas had some great lines during the Oscar De La Hoya fight. Zab Judah said some interesting things to the lead up the Mayweather fight. Matter of fact he was still talking shit during the fight while getting his ass kicked. Now that is courage.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 13 2012, 09:54 AM) *
clapping.gif You done? Or is there more? There has to be more. I don't feel that you are being genuine, 5'6" keep working. STFU? How lame. Well you are lame so... thumbsup_anim.gif

And yet, another reminder that 2 minutes of my life will never be recovered. My slow-witted friend, just to put you on notice...I dont see you lasting long around here. Im at the end of my rope with you and the constant defense of your own stupidity.

Its amazing how many crazy people are walking around free of constant supervision and medication. As a matter of fact, in this case, you're hanging off the cliff by one hand, and apparently my arms aren't long enough to pull you up (since Im only 5'6)...so your ass is soon to take that fall.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 13 2012, 09:28 AM) *
And yet, another reminder that 2 minutes of my life will never be recovered. My slow-witted friend, just to put you on notice...I dont see you lasting long around here. Im at the end of my rope with you and the constant defense of your own stupidity.

Its amazing how many crazy people are walking around free of constant supervision and medication. As a matter of fact, in this case, you're hanging off the cliff by one hand, and apparently my arms aren't long enough to pull you up (since Im only 5'6)...so your ass is soon to take that fall.

cray.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 13 2012, 11:48 AM) *
cray.gif

Duly noted...
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 13 2012, 11:24 AM) *
Duly noted...

It is called sarcasm. You are crying and it really is sad to see someone cry especially if someone isn't dead.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 13 2012, 01:29 PM) *
It is called sarcasm. You are crying and it really is sad to see someone cry especially if someone isn't dead.

Save it. You're just a lost soul. After I tell you that you're on your last leg here, you then decide to post a "boohoo" emoticon in response to it. Then when I say "duly noted" (translation: I'll call your bluff and get you out of here)....SUDDENLY, you decide to plead "sarcasm".

Go figure...
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 13 2012, 12:46 PM) *
Save it. You're just a lost soul. After I tell you that you're on your last leg here, you then decide to post a "boohoo" emoticon in response to it. Then when I say "duly noted" (translation: I'll call your bluff and get you out of here)....SUDDENLY, you decide to plead "sarcasm".

Go figure...

But you call me the simpleton! I am done. Wow. It is sarcasm I thought you being so damn smart you would know. Give me a break 5'6", it is just words. Which in all mean nothing but I am glade you feel you proved your point. Here is another for you clapping.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 13 2012, 01:46 PM) *

Go figure...

um...i say we keep her around. it's nice to have a womans' perspective on things in here. plus, women are neat and don't mind cleaning up and stuff. u ban her...this place will be a mess! laugh.gif

truth: i like the back and forth banter between u two. it's like watching one of those shows where u know they're eventually going to hook up! laugh.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 13 2012, 08:04 PM) *
um...i say we keep her around. it's nice to have a womans' perspective on things in here. plus, women are neat and don't mind cleaning up and stuff. u ban her...this place will be a mess! laugh.gif

truth: i like the back and forth banter between u two. it's like watching one of those shows
where u know they're eventually going to hook up! laugh.gif

There is not enough Southern Comfort or Stella beer for that to happen. Not only that but he is short and no thanks.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 13 2012, 11:26 PM) *
There is not enough Southern Comfort or Stella beer for that to happen. Not only that but he is short and no thanks.

Im not short, so your little short comments dont bother me. Besides, for a chick that looks like the dancing Six Flags mascot with a brain the size of a chiclet, you have NO ROOM to point out anybody's physical features, period!

Now, unless you want to post one of those grotesque, vomit-inducing photos of yourself, you may want to STFU and move forward. Seriously, your false sense of high self-esteem is beyond me.

For any guy that's managed to lay with you in the past, should be vigorously questioned in the self-esteem department...but the safe way out of that chastising session, would be to blame it all on the alcohol. Trust me, there IS enough Southern Comfort and Stella to go around, especially if somebody laid with you.

So, the next time a guy decides to lay with you...instead of using a brown paper bag to cover that face of yours, he should strongly consider using a plastic bag. That way, he doesn't have to hear you squeal like a sea lion, and we as a community dont have to read your stupid posts anymore.

Keep it movin', Im sick of you...

Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 14 2012, 08:35 AM) *
Im not short, so your little short comments dont bother me. Besides, for a chick that looks like the dancing Six Flags mascot with a brain the size of a chiclet, you have NO ROOM to point out anybody's physical features, period!

Now, unless you want to post one of those grotesque, vomit-inducing photos of yourself, you may want to STFU and move forward. Seriously, your false sense of high self-esteem is beyond me.

For any guy that's managed to lay with you in the past, should be vigorously questioned in the self-esteem department...but the safe way out of that chastising session, would be to blame it all on the alcohol. Trust me, there IS enough Southern Comfort and Stella to go around, especially if somebody laid with you.

So, the next time a guy decides to lay with you...instead of using a brown paper bag to cover that face of yours, he should strongly consider using a plastic bag. That way, he doesn't have to hear you squeal like a sea lion, and we as a community dont have to read your stupid posts anymore.

Keep it movin', Im sick of you...

Why are you focused on my sex life? Kinda strange for someone who does not care. You keep picking up Waffle house waitresses and I will stick 6'2" people. And again stay in your lane.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 14 2012, 10:22 AM) *
Why are you focused on my sex life? Kinda strange for someone who does not care. You keep picking up Waffle house waitresses and I will stick 6'2" people. And again stay in your lane.

The same reason you're focused on my alleged height. Just because you're some freakishly ugly, pea-brained, streetlamp, that's mistakenly classified as a woman (with nothing to lose)...doesn't give you a right to allegedly critique the physical features of others.

Again, if you're not willing to post one of those monstrous photos of yourself, to make my vivid description of you a reality, then please find a way to shut up. Please! Oh I forgot, most women dont know how to shut up...especially a "beautifully challenged" one like yourself, that really needs to master the art of silence.

If anyone knows how ugly a pair of bowling shoes are, then you're THAT much closer to knowing what this thing called Allmenjoi looks like...
daprofessor

cshel and allmenjoi (the white version) laugh.gif
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 15 2012, 06:13 PM) *

cshel and allmenjoi (the white version) laugh.gif

LMAO!! Winning!
mgrover
i'd like to think we have to vibrant trash talkers in our community, with cshel the clever witty comments reminding me of ali, and allmenjo the james toney of blunt but gets the job done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.