Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dream fights?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Kratza
What fights do you think should have happened or still should happen (Dont say Mayweather-Pacman, we all know)
The fights i think should/should have happened are
Hatton-Cotto
Broner-Gamboa
Broner-Rios
Ortiz-Khan
Mayweather-Martinez
Martinez-Margarito II (Before Marg-Pacquiao)
Cotto-Martinez
Klitchsko Brothers
p4pcrown
marquez-morales
p4pcrown
May not be relevant to this thread but Edwin Valero and Manny Pacquaio is another fight that should've happend....had Valero not passed away.
Thickback
Canelo vs someone alive
Chavez Jr vs someone his size with a pulse
Bute vs someone with talent
Manny vs Floyd
Martinez vs Ward
Haye vs Arreola
Khan vs Ortiz
Marquez vs Rios
Lopez vs Gamboa
Judah vs Peterson
Cloud vs Dawson
Porter vs anyone recognizable
Henry vs anyone recognizble
Broner vs anyone recognizable
Russell Jr vs anyone recognizable
Mosley vs retirement
Jones Jr vs retirement

Dream match - Rios vs Hatton!
Cshel86
I was banking on a Judah/Alexander bout...right after the Urango fight. When the 140 lb division was stacked and everyone seemed to be avoiding eachother...I was waiting for a Judah/Peterson.

At one point, i was excited about the Judah/Mosley fight that got cancelled, but surely one of them would've been ruined after that fight took place. Anybody notice how much I've mentioned Judah? laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 10 2012, 05:39 PM) *
I was banking on a Judah/Alexander bout...right after the Urango fight. When the 140 lb division was stacked and everyone seemed to be avoiding eachother...I was waiting for a Judah/Peterson.

At one point, i was excited about the Judah/Mosley fight that got cancelled, but surely one of them would've been ruined after that fight took place. Anybody notice how much I've mentioned Judah? laugh.gif

Agreed. I remember when after a fight(I believe it was the Urango fight), he was talking big shit and he said he'd fight Zab anytime anyplace. Then Zab jumped in the ring saying he wanted the fight and that he was "the king of the lou". After that they steered clear of Judah. And the Mosley vs Judah fight would've been exciting. I'd still like to see that fight somewhat just to see how it would play out
Kratza
QUOTE (p4pcrown @ Mar 10 2012, 09:39 PM) *
marquez-morales

Would be good
also Hatton-Marquez
p4pcrown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 10 2012, 06:39 PM) *

I could still see Judah and Mosley fighting..they're both past their prime but I'd still watch that fight. But i doubt Judah is moving back up to welterweight..
Franchize
I'd like to see
Hatton and Naz come out of retirement and fight
Morales vs Marquez
Ortiz vs Bradley
Martinez vs Ward
Broner vs Gamboa
Gamboa vs Lopez (yea I said it)
Ortiz vs Canelo
Canelo vs JCC Jr (I think Canelo will beat him!)
Kirkland vs Williams
Russel Jr vs Broner
Mosley vs Alexander
Manny vs Ortiz
Berto vs Peterson
checkleft
QUOTE (p4pcrown @ Mar 10 2012, 04:39 PM) *
marquez-morales

+1

This should have been on the mayweather may 5 undercard
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 10 2012, 11:03 PM) *
Agreed. I remember when after a fight(I believe it was the Urango fight), he was talking big shit and he said he'd fight Zab anytime anyplace. Then Zab jumped in the ring saying he wanted the fight and that he was "the king of the lou". After that they steered clear of Judah.

Yeah I remember that! Judah was still somewhat of a threat around that time, but Im not sure he would've brought Devon the money that he was looking for. I honestly thought it was going to happen, but Zag was damn near begging for fights around that time, until Matthysse was shoved down his throat later that year. laugh.gif

QUOTE (p4pcrown @ Mar 11 2012, 06:29 PM) *
I could still see Judah and Mosley fighting..they're both past their prime but I'd still watch that fight. But i doubt Judah is moving back up to welterweight..

Hell, Judah may take that step back up to WW. I read an article a week or two ago, and he said that he's staying at JWW, "at the moment", so he may have thought about it a time or two. He could possibly meet Devon at 47, because Lord knows Devon needs another vet or two on his resume.
Franchize
QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 12 2012, 02:10 PM) *
+1

This should have been on the mayweather may 5 undercard

I think I have a better shot at being on the May 5 undercard lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 13 2012, 10:24 AM) *
I think I have a better shot at being on the May 5 undercard lol

laugh.gif
BoxingEinstein

Broner vs Prince Nazim

Lightweights: Mosley vs Mayweather

George Foreman vs Vitali Klitschko

David Haye vs Arreola

Gamboa vs Donaire

Rios vs Matthssye

Mikey Garcia vs Russel Jr.

Hopkins vs Ward

Mayweather vs Winky

JMM vs Morales

Vargas vs Cotto

DelaHoya vs Margarito

Cloud vs Pascal

Judah vs JMM

Kratza
QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 12 2012, 05:30 PM) *
I'd like to see
Hatton and Naz come out of retirement and fight
Morales vs Marquez
Ortiz vs Bradley
Martinez vs Ward
Broner vs Gamboa
Gamboa vs Lopez (yea I said it)
Ortiz vs Canelo
Canelo vs JCC Jr (I think Canelo will beat him!)
Kirkland vs Williams
Russel Jr vs Broner
Mosley vs Alexander
Manny vs Ortiz
Berto vs Peterson

it'd be good if they came out of retirement, but it wont happen
also i think canelo is more skilled than JCC jr but the size advantage is too much
Cshel86
Alexander vs Ortiz anyone? That's on my list at the moment...
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Kratza @ Mar 10 2012, 04:34 PM) *
What fights do you think should have happened or still should happen (Dont say Mayweather-Pacman, we all know)
The fights i think should/should have happened are
Hatton-Cotto
Broner-Gamboa
Broner-Rios

Ortiz-Khan
Mayweather-Martinez
Martinez-Margarito II (Before Marg-Pacquiao)
Cotto-Martinez
Klitchsko Brothers

I agree with the bold. Since Gamboa pulled out of the Rios fight, maybe a fight with Broner can be made. I'd love to watch that shit. The Klitchsko Bros would be an interestin' 1, but that's never gonna happen, EVER!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.