Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Julio Gonzalez
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
flazi
Julio Gonzalez has passed. One of my favorite fighters who was involved in an absolute slug fest with another deceased fighter, Julian Letterlough. RIP to both of these warriors. If you haven't seen their epic battle please youtube it. QEPD Julio Gonzalez, que Dios lo tenga en la gloria.
daprofessor
QUOTE (flazi @ Mar 13 2012, 07:57 PM) *
Julio Gonzalez has passed. One of my favorite fighters who was involved in an absolute slug fest with another deceased fighter, Julian Letterlough. RIP to both of these warriors. If you haven't seen their epic battle please youtube it. QEPD Julio Gonzalez, que Dios lo tenga en la gloria.

i met him a while back. cool, down to earth dude. i had no idea letterlough passed too? how?

may they both r.i.p.
BrutalBodyShots
Julian got shot I think. Must have been at least 5 years ago now give or take.

Cheesey1
I'll you tube the match that you're referring to. The name doesn't ring a bell, but passing before your time is always a tragedy.
flazi
yeah mang youtube it. the third knockdown of gonzalez, i don't know how the hell he got up from that. true warriors indeed.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 14 2012, 01:56 PM) *
I'll you tube the match that you're referring to. The name doesn't ring a bell, but passing before your time is always a tragedy.

Very good fight... def top 15 or so of the decade IMO. I'm a huge fan of fights where you've got multiple knockdowns of each guy... who isn't smile.gif

daprofessor
julio fought roy jones and gave michelczski(sp?) his first loss.
flazi
Moderators,

can one of you please find out if they have some kind of trust fund being set up for his family? i would like to donate to it. thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.