Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UK fans - Hatton vs Brook RBR or scores *spoilers*
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
Please add your scores especially if the fights go the distance and i will add them to my blog which is in the signature below

cheers
mgrover
any streams?

ah never mind got it.
Cheesey1
Brook takes the first round. Showing some strength, speed and technique. Very early in this contest, so let's see.
Cheesey1
Second round to Brook. Nice jab and some nice combos (some 3 punch combos). Good movement too.

Brook's won all three rounds so far. As long as he doesn't give Hatton any free chances, then it's a wrap.
mgrover
i told a friend that i thought this would be a ud affair, but it seems like a KO is very possible.
Cheesey1
Brook's probably won every round, but Hatton has done something in the past few rounds.

Why did Brook stop using the jab? The jab was landing every time and setting up the combos. That's a major criticism, now he's head hunting..not cool.

Brook won every round, but that wasn't a knock down. Maybe give Hatton one round, or two. I won't, but Brook should've stuck to the jab. I scored it 120-108.
fightscoreollector
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 17 2012, 11:42 PM) *
Brook's probably won every round, but Hatton has done something in the past few rounds.

Why did Brook stop using the jab? The jab was landing every time and setting up the combos. That's a major criticism, now he's head hunting..not cool.

Brook won every round, but that wasn't a knock down. Maybe give Hatton one round, or two. I won't, but Brook should've stuck to the jab. I scored it 120-108.

i had it 119-108

how did the rest of you score the fight?
mgrover
I could agree with either 119-108 or 120-108, even when Hatton had his moments Brooks instantly came back with something.
Cshel86
I JUST saw recaps of this fight. Damn...did Hatton even show up with the intention of throwing a punch? Kell beat him like a foster child...
mgrover
ive just heard brooks was calling out mayweather, here we go again...
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 21 2012, 03:12 PM) *
ive just heard brooks was calling out mayweather, here we go again...

laugh.gif

How big of a draw is Brook in the UK? Im just curious, and was hoping that he could fight Alexander.
mgrover
am not sure tbh, but ive still yet to see him tested, i mean yeah he shut hatton down but realistically he was just way too fast for hatton, a fight with alexander would be good to watch. am interested in seeing more of him during this dull train journey lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 22 2012, 08:10 AM) *
am not sure tbh, but ive still yet to see him tested, i mean yeah he shut hatton down but realistically he was just way too fast for hatton, a fight with alexander would be good to watch. am interested in seeing more of him during this dull train journey lol

I actually read an article after I posted yesterday asking about how big of a draw he was. It seems as though he and Hatton sold about 10k tickets for their fight. Im not sure if that's an accurate measuring stick, being the fact that he had a dance partner, but that's still a nice gate.

An Alexander fight would be great, but the biggest question is, what's in it for Alexander? Im sure that's the first thing that GBP will bring up, but who knows. He seems to be a legitimate threat to Devon, but Im not sure how much money is involved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.