Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where's the missing milk carton for Joshua Clottey & Jean Pascal when u need it?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Gambit808
I remember fighthype did one for Joshua Clottey a little over a year ago with the expectations of maybe seeing this guy (Clottey) fight by now but there is still no word (that i know of) that he is even making a comeback.

Anybody have an update on that?

Also for Jean Pascal, whom 10 months ago met Bernard Hopkins in a rematch that saw him get schooled by the vet from Phily. Last I herd he was supposed to have a comeback fight with a former light heavyweight champion named Zsolt Erdei but i guess that fight fell through. I'm sure he'll be on the look out for the winner of the Dawson vs. Hopkins rematch but perhaps he should focus on a tune up fight or something. By the time a fight with that winner materializes it'll already be over a year since he last fought... that is if he still intends to.

Anybody have an update on him either?
bnoles4life
Clottey, from what I understand, was back in Ghana for a minute.

Pascal...he's selling skinny jeans out of H & M, in Montreal. haha.gif
Gambit808
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 22 2012, 09:43 PM) *
Clottey, from what I understand, was back in Ghana for a minute.

Hahaa
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 22 2012, 10:43 PM) *

laugh.gif
Cshel86
Last time I checked, Clottey fought on the "under undercard" of the Chavez/Manfredo card. That may have been the card, but I know for a fact that he fought this past November.

He fought Calvin Green (the guy that Gomez beat last summer, and the guy that Mora beat on the RJJ/Hopkins 2 card). It was definitely at 154 lbs, because its obvious that Clottey cant make 147 anymore.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 22 2012, 10:57 PM) *
Last time I checked, Clottey fought on the "under undercard" of the Chavez/Manfredo card. That may have been the card, but I know for a fact that he fought this past November.

He fought Calvin Green (the guy that Gomez beat last summer, and the guy that Mora beat on the RJJ/Hopkins 2 card). It was definitely at 154 lbs, because its obvious that Clottey cant make 147 anymore.

What was the outcome?
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 22 2012, 11:16 PM) *
What was the outcome?

TKO victory...
Franchize
I'd liek to see both guys fight again...especially Clottey. If Clottey threw more punches, he'd be a dominant welterweight.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 22 2012, 10:57 PM) *

It was a complete mismatch. Green was an insult to tomato cans (I might have said that exact thing after watching the match too).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.