Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NBC Sports (Formerly Verses)@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)-Paris vs. Judah-SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
MaxPayne
Who is Zab's new trainer ? They seem to have done an incredible job getting him ready and conditioned for this fight.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 25 2012, 12:33 AM) *
Round 7 is usually 'bout the time the "bad" Judah shows his face....

That's what I've been waiting for, and I've learned over the years not to get excited...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 25 2012, 12:32 AM) *
I missed the first three, but from what I've seen, no he hasn't.

The first 3 were quicker versions of what you've seen.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 25 2012, 12:34 AM) *
Who is Zab's new trainer ? They seem to have done an incredible job getting him ready and conditioned for this fight.

Exactly...he seems to have lost a bit of that muscle since the Khan fight.
BoxingFan86
Paris doesn't have a clue. He should be movin' to the left, but he's doin' the exact opposite while Zab walks circles around him. That boy got Paris lookin' like a spinnin' top.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 25 2012, 12:35 AM) *
The first 3 were quicker versions of what you've seen.

Thanks. You should ask Danny what he's drinking, 'cause it must be some strong stuff...
Cshel86
Ughhhh....somebody's starting to slow down...as history has shown us.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 25 2012, 12:34 AM) *

That and they have the perfect opponent in front of him, who's willing to feast on a smorgasbord of Judah punches.
Cshel86
DAMN!!! DAMN!!! DAMN!!!
BoxingFan86
Good Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!
MaxPayne
Damn...
bnoles4life
WOW. Paris got caught, mid-shit talkin'
mrchitown
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 24 2012, 11:34 PM) *

I read something that Pernell still ctrains him, I heard he came up with the game plan but left camp 2 weeks ago. His uncle is training him at the moment though
mrchitown
Slowing down my ass, that was great performance by Zab. All that shit talk in Vernon did and he didnt even win a round
Cheesey1
Judah looked Super, but Paris looked underwhelming. Like they said, hopefully he's learnt his lesson and will come back with a better mind.

Good for Zab, a complete performance.
JammyJam
Holy shit that was a WorldStar Hip Hop ass whoopin
Cshel86
I mean damn, seriously, these motherfuckers are professionals...if you get hurt...just take a knee man. Paris is crying, but Im sure its not because he lost, but its because this mofo will move on to the bog stage again and mess it up.
bnoles4life
Anyone else catch that awkward moment, when the announcer complimented Money May and Roach didn't say shit? LMBO!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 25 2012, 12:43 AM) *
Anyone else catch that awkward moment, when the announcer complimented Money May and Roach didn't say shit? LMBO!!!

Yep...Roach stuttered more than usual too...
flazi
That was a wicked left hand. Paris looked confused all night.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 25 2012, 12:40 AM) *
WOW. Paris got caught, mid-shit talkin'

Didn't I say that macho shit would get him fucked up? Leave that macho shit out of the ring.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 25 2012, 12:43 AM) *

Ha! I doubt that Freddie will be taking NBCsports' calls in the future...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 25 2012, 12:46 AM) *
Ha! I doubt that Freddie will be taking NBCsports' calls in the future...

First, it's been a long time and YOU, better than anyone, know the drill: IT AIN'T EEEEAAAASY BEIN' CHEESEY!!! Now, as I was saying...

That was funny as hell. I think Freddie is contractual bound NOT to compliment shit about Team Floyd, though i can't say I blame him.
BigFightFan
I don't have that channel
Cheesey1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 25 2012, 12:50 AM) *
First, it's been a long time and YOU, better than anyone, know the drill: IT AIN'T EEEEAAAASY BEIN' CHEESEY!!! Now, as I was saying...

That was funny as hell. I think Freddie is contractual bound NOT to compliment shit about Team Floyd, though i can't say I blame him.

Big Daddy Kane said pimpin' ain't easy...he doesn't know the half.

Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 25 2012, 12:52 AM) *

What cable provider do you have?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 25 2012, 12:52 AM) *

Did you go to the NBCSports website and check there? You can enter your zip code and it'll tell you.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 25 2012, 12:46 AM) *
Didn't I say that macho shit would get him fucked up? Leave that macho shit out of the ring.

Yup.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 25 2012, 12:53 AM) *

Yes, find out, so you can drop them.
bnoles4life
In unrelated news, Big Trouble in Little China is on.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 24 2012, 11:53 PM) *

I have direct tv, it's channel 603 but is not apart of my package
Franchize
I must admit. I was very impressed. Granted Paris is virtually untested and showed tons of immaturity, but Judah had a preftect mix of offense and defense.

Freddie Roach needed a fucking abacus. After 2 times, just say how many rouds you have for each fighter. Clearly, you had the math beat out of you long ago.

Paris fough an undisciplined fight. The commercials didnt really allow for much corner commentar but if they were anything but disgusted, he should fire them. This kid has ben stabbed, shot and he managed to let the bright lights be the thing that took him down. His constant "hit me" strategy proved to be exactly what he didn't want. End of the day, all it got him was his 1st loss and embarassment as he sat on the stool crying. Time to go back in the lab, perfect your skills and even better, perfect your attitude! This kid needs to re-evaluate his life and goals. He's had way too many lapses in judgement.

Zab put it on him.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 25 2012, 12:56 AM) *
Yes, find out, so you can drop them.

laugh.gif

Nah seriously, he may not know that he has it. Thats how I was a couple of months ago, until I searched for it before the first NBC Sports fight cam on.

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 25 2012, 12:56 AM) *
In unrelated news, Big Trouble in Little China is on.

laugh.gif

STFU! What channel is it on???
neophyte7
I was there live to see Judah stop Paris... Judah had the faster hands and bigger power...
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 25 2012, 12:59 AM) *
I have direct tv, it's channel 603 but is not apart of my package

Oh okay. I have the same provider. I wont make fun of you because you dont have the channel...being the fact that my bill is high as shit. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 25 2012, 12:59 AM) *
Freddie Roach needed a fucking abacus. After 2 times, just say how many rouds you have for each fighter. Clearly, you had the math beat out of you long ago.

laugh.gif
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 25 2012, 12:00 AM) *
laugh.gif

Nah seriously, he may not know that he has it. Thats how I was a couple of months ago, until I searched for it before the first NBC Sports fight cam on.

laugh.gif

Haha I'm not adding any extra channels my bill is high enough. I said Zab would have a good night against this kid. Who is his new trainer?
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 25 2012, 01:00 AM) *

Encore HD
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 25 2012, 01:04 AM) *
Haha I'm not adding any extra channels my bill is high enough. I said Zab would have a good night against this kid. Who is his new trainer?

I understand! Lol. His new trainer is his uncle, who's been in his corner his whole career. He looks like a fat version of Yoel Judah...like a super heavyweight version of him...

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 25 2012, 01:04 AM) *
Encore HD

I got that channel dawwwwg!!!...bill is high as shit though...
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 25 2012, 01:08 AM) *
I understand! Lol. His new trainer is his uncle, who's been in his corner his whole career. He looks like a fat version of Yoel Judah...like a super heavyweight version of him...

I got that channel dawwwwg!!!...bill is high as shit though...

Tommy, is that you? #Martin
BigFightFan
Now that Judah won.... Who do you guys think he has a better chance of beating Khan or Peterson?
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 25 2012, 01:12 AM) *

"Got tha draws daaaawg!" laugh.gif

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 25 2012, 01:15 AM) *
Now that Judah won.... Who do you guys think he has a better chance of beating Khan or Peterson?

Thats something that you may want to open a thread about...just dont mention the results of tonight's fight in the title though...until tomorrow laugh.gif #nospoilers
leonthegee
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 24 2012, 09:21 PM) *

Thats something that you may want to open a thread about...just dont mention the results of tonight's fight in the title though...until tomorrow laugh.gif #nospoilers

My propers man. I must admit you called it. I knew Zab would come to fight in his home town but I thought Paris' body punching would be enough over 12 rounds. Paris was just baffled by Judahs speed and never got into the fight. Good call
bnoles4life
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 25 2012, 01:12 AM) *

LMAO!!!!

Tommy: "I got that channel daaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwggggg!!!"

Martin: "I'm sure you do, Dome, Thugs & Harmony"

bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 25 2012, 01:21 AM) *

HELL YES!!!!!! Open that bitch!!!!

Martin: "your Honor, make him tell the court, what is G.T.D!"

Tommy: "I GOT THE DRAWZ!!!! I GOT THE DRAWZ!!!"

Martin: (on the phone) "yeah, he got the drawz....just pulled 'em out in court...."

**Note the bailiff dancing in the background**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1a4Gav0TxY
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 25 2012, 10:03 AM) *
HELL YES!!!!!! Open that bitch!!!!

Martin: (on the phone) "yeah, he got the drawz....just pulled 'em out in court...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1a4Gav0TxY
That is 1 of my favorite "Martin" episodes. Martin actually thought he was Matlock, but when shit wasn't goin' his way, he broke down and acted a God-damn fool laugh.gif.

Martin: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my brother... I'mma get straight to the point. I think the case should be thrown out due to the fact that I'm insane. ***Insanity ensues*** laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Mar 25 2012, 09:01 AM) *
My propers man. I must admit you called it. I knew Zab would come to fight in his home town but I thought Paris' body punching would be enough over 12 rounds. Paris was just baffled by Judahs speed and never got into the fight. Good call

Thanks man, I dont know why anybody didn't see it coming. Anytime title contention is in the mix, Judah usually gives us flashes of his old self (aside from the Matthysse fight).

Zab's speed was great to see (as usual), but the fact that his legs didn't look shot, was more impressive. That left hand couldn't miss, along with his body punches, but the BIGGEST nightmare for Vernon, was the fact that he was getting turned all night.

Again, I was impressed with what I saw, but history has proven to us several times, not to get excited. Besides, Vernon had an impressive victory over Tim Coleman last summer, but we actually saw what Coleman was made of last weekend...not much obviously.

Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 25 2012, 10:03 AM) *

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 25 2012, 10:17 AM) *
That is 1 of my favorite "Martin" episodes. Martin actually thought he was Matlock, but when shit wasn't goin' his way, he broke down and acted a God-damn fool laugh.gif.

Martin: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my brother... I'mma get straight to the point. I think the case should be thrown out due to the fact that I'm insane. ***Insanity ensues*** laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Man yall are crazy! Classic stuff!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 25 2012, 10:17 AM) *

This IS my favorite from a slew Martin eps. A tie for second is when Gina & Pam went to Chicago and Pam got Gina a stripper. That was Bob from Marketing's first appearance. Then, when Martin got robbed by Bull from Night Court. Classics!!!

Btw, DO THE POCKETKNIFE! DO THE POCKETKNIFE!
Thickback
Anybody that is a Martin fan is a friend of mine!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Cheesey1
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Mar 25 2012, 01:02 AM) *
I was there live to see Judah stop Paris... Judah had the faster hands and bigger power...

That's like a subway, bus and boat trip...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.