Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT) Morales vs. Garcia-SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
pimpfighterROQ
Fuck this shit. Now they pull the "what if" the fight continued they would've beat him. BULLSHIT. Don't pull that Cotto/Margarito2 what ifs
BoxingFan86
The bell had rang, so of course the cornermen got into the ring. Why did Molina get DQ'd?
JammyJam
How the fuck did a judge have Molina down a round on the cards... Stop holding fights in Texas!
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 24 2012, 10:56 PM) *
The fix was in. Fuck Texas. Fuck Golden Boy. Loathsome sons of bitches are almost as motherfucking horrible as Top Rank.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Dammit Max!

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Mar 24 2012, 10:59 PM) *
Fuck this shit. Now they pull the "what if" the fight continued they would've beat him. BULLSHIT. Don't pull that Cotto/Margarito2 what ifs

I agree...
mrchitown
Texas? I think any promoter who agrees for his fighter to fight in Texas is asking to get screwed. This is some bullshit, yet another blackeye on the sport
MaxPayne
I'm having to restrain myself from saying all the terrible things that I want to be done to Gayle Van Hoye for the sake of being decent....

...but let's just say that the thoughts in my head would give Patrick Bateman nightmares.
Cshel86
Dont mess wit' Texas!

*** Is it me, or is everybody stumbling over their words tonight???
Franchize
I'm as mad as everyone about the ending but c'mon...this was not Kirkland's fault and he should not be getting any of the blame for it. In fact, he was being rough-housed and cheated as well. The ref should be embarassed and Texas should be banned from hosting a fight.
Cshel86
Gotta love El Terrible!!!
MaxPayne
I have so much respect for Erik Morales. I would want that guy with me in a fight any day.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 24 2012, 11:07 PM) *
I'm as mad as everyone about the ending but c'mon...this was not Kirkland's fault and he should not be getting any of the blame for it. In fact, he was being rough-housed and cheated as well. The ref should be embarassed and Texas should be banned from hosting a fight.

Enough said, case closed. #Salute

MaxPayne
Also, WHO DIS MUTHAFUCKA WITH THE SILVER GRILLS next to Garcia? !
Cshel86
What's up with Dr. Teeth walking to the ring with Garcia? And more importantly, what's up with Garcia's dad being a camera whore? Dude seriously...chill out.
MaxPayne
Loving thos tig ol bitties on screen to the right of Michael Buffer...
pimpfighterROQ
whos that midget next to Garcia?
pimpfighterROQ
Morales sporting that same Pacquiao haircut he got knocked out with.
Cshel86
That midget with the platinum grill is Dr. Teeth! Dude is famous for making grills...I mean super famous!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 24 2012, 11:07 PM) *

Kirkland shouldn't but I think that someone from Kirkland's corner brought that to the ref's attention. There was a shot where it looked like that. As was said, there'll probably be a rematch. Even though it's further proof that Texas is not the place to have a boxing match, I don't think that it's such a massive black eye to boxing (not including the urine sample issue).
Cshel86
I have Erik winning the first 2 rounds...though Danny had a better second round.
MaxPayne
Morales is up 2 rounds in my book. Don't you just love watching this guy fight ?
BoxingFan86
Why isn't Garcia throwin' shots to Morales' muffin top?
mrchitown
Nice shots by Garcia
Cshel86
Good 3rd round by Garcia...he hit Erik with some shit, but Erik shook it off. Oh yeah...his wife is HOT! Let's see if Morales's face will hold up, though he's beating Danny to the punch as far as jabs.
MaxPayne
2-1 Morales.
MaxPayne
3-1 Morales. That jab and the combinations that come behind it are a thing of beauty. A great boxer might age, but his talent will always be apparent.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 24 2012, 11:27 PM) *
Why isn't Garcia throwin' shots to Morales' muffin top?

laugh.gif

Erik is controlling shit with his jab, though Garcia is landing some of his stuff. He may shit his pants once Erik really starts to roll some of his best shots off. Danny needs to relax and not look for one big shot. Im waiting for a body shot from Morales, like he landed on Zaragoza...
MaxPayne
Garcia's corner has been told that they're basically leading 3 rounds to 1 which is pretty hilarious. I have Morales up 4 to 1.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 24 2012, 11:35 PM) *
3-1 Morales. That jab and the combinations that come behind it are a thing of beauty. A great boxer might age, but his talent will always be apparent.

Im waiting for him to do the fake overhand punch, then go into the combination. Im sure Danny will be mindfucked by the first fake punch...
MaxPayne
4-2 Morales. Good round for Garcia, threw some good punches, now let's see how Terrible responds.
Cshel86
Good round by Garcia, but he's killing me with his bullshit! Its like he's fighting a bully...he hits him with a punch, then has that, "oh shit, I just threw a punch" look on his face.

Erik came back at the end though, then came with the fake overhand combo. Good stuff!
JammyJam
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 24 2012, 11:39 PM) *
Im waiting for him to do the fake overhand punch, then go into the combination. Im sure Danny will be mindfucked by the first fake punch...

good call lol
MaxPayne
Close round but once again, have to give it to Morales. 5-2.
Cshel86
Danny looks confused and gets overly excited when he lands something...c'mon man...
MaxPayne
Close round.
BoxingFan86
The ring girl's cameltoe is beautiful.
Cshel86
Does anybody peep the Winning gloves that Garcia is wearing. Usually those are gloves of Erik's choice, but Im sure Garcia would much rather prefer Everlast/Grant...whichever ones he wore in the Holt fight. I believe they were Everlast...
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 24 2012, 11:51 PM) *
The ring girl's cameltoe is beautiful.

Duly noted!
MaxPayne
Wow. The judges have scored it 7 rounds to 1 for Garia...if that isn't some faggot ass shit, then I don't know what is...
Cshel86
Garcia has ADHD just like his wild ass, Spring Break actin', daddy...the motherfucker starts something good, then tries something else (for no reason), then just stands there and looks dumb.
BoxingFan86
I know damn well the judges didn't give the majority of the rounds to Garcia.
Cshel86
Danny's nose looks either swollen or broken...the bridge looks swollen...take a look at it...
BoxingFan86
Beautiful left hook by Garcia.
Cshel86
damn he went down...c'mon Erik...
BoxingFan86
Garcia could've gotten a 2nd knock-down, but like someone mentioned earlier, he stopped for no reason, then stood there and looked dumb.
mrchitown
Damn! Morales will need a great showing in this final round
Cshel86
Damn Danny...that nose is broke man! Oh yeah...he may get fucked out of this decision...they are in Texas, ya know?
Cshel86
C'mon man....WTF is this crying session??? Save this for the locker room man! WTF is up with this grill in his mouth...that shit got played out in 2006.
MaxPayne
It's been an honor and a privilege to watch Erik Morales fight over the years.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 25 2012, 12:17 AM) *
It's been an honor and a privilege to watch Erik Morales fight over the years.

+1

He even does a good job of making younger stronger fighters look like amateurs. Im sure he has one more good fight waiting on him before he hangs 'em up. With that said, Im not that naive to think that this was his last fight.
Cshel86
QUOTE (JammyJam @ Mar 24 2012, 10:43 PM) *
did lampley just say "go ghetto on him" ? LOL

Yes, that motherf*cker said that! Funny! He read my mind though... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.