Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bert Sugar
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
mgrover
Bert Sugar passed away today, rest in peace, am still trying to get hold of his Great Fights, Bert Sugar on Boxing, 100 Years of Boxing
Franchize
I had no idea. His passion and knowledge for the sweet science was amazing. He's one of the main people that turned me from a casual fan to a real follower of the sport. Tragic. Bless him and his family and may he rest in peace.
mrchitown
He was all ways a straight-shooter, he loved the sport genuinely and his countless contributions to the sport of boxing will not be forgotten
Run and Gun Game Calls
He was a great image for boxing, crusty wize old man puffing on his cigar. I could see him ringside in a 1940's smoke filled boxing arena calling a fight. Boxing lost a gem today, rest in peace bert
sduck
R.I.P Bert Sugar
BigFightFan
Rip Bert! The man served the boxing community well
MaxPayne
Rest in Peace Bert Sugar. I met this great man last year during the Mayweather - Ortiz press conference in New York City and had the honor of chatting with him briefly. A true icon in boxing history and a walking encyclopedia for the sport.
Sunni6Killer
Rest In Peace sad.gif
BoxingStill#1
This is a crying shame.

If you wanted to hear good hype on an upcomming fight this was the man to talk to

A real historian, .. a real icon....., a real legend..

The Hall of Famed Bert Sugar.....
BoxingEinstein

R.I.P
mgrover
am surprised he was never a commentator or atleast offered the job, since he probably knows a lot more than the lot at HBO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.