Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stop Harrasing Me!!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Cheesey1
Truly the tribulations of the Saint shall never cease. Many are called, few are chosen.

According to the always interesting abs-cbnews website (http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/sports/03/26/12/pacquiao-accuses-bir-harassing-him) and Yahoo sports via Ringtv.com (http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ap-philippines-pacquiaostaxes), the Saint has responded to the taxman by apparently not sending the requested tax documents, but instead by accusing the taxman of harrasing him.
Don't they get it, the lions couldn't kill Daniel, so how can the measly taxman touch such a devout man of God. Tax heathens!!
(if he's sent the documents to the taxman, my fault, but I didn't see that story).

In the Saint's holy testament against the ungodly harrasment, he even added that his heavenly coffers might be depleted because "we may lose millions of dollars in endorsements due to the tax case."

I don't know about you but the Saint has taught me to do the following whenever I'm asked to do something that I don't really want to do:-
1- Say that I'll do what is being asked of me, but with no intention of doing it,
2- Then complain about what I'm being asked to do,
3- Then try to sue the asker for as much as I can get.

wolterb
rofl

how much more can his holiness endure in this world, this den of vipers? he who believes shall overcome! do not lose faith manny!

I will reflect upon these developments in prayer, in company with my cupboard shrine decorated with photographs of the phillipines' pope.

Cshel86
Pay ya taxes Manny!!!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (wolterb @ Mar 26 2012, 12:22 PM) *
rofl

how much more can his holiness endure in this world, this den of vipers? he who believes shall overcome! do not lose faith manny!

I will reflect upon these developments in prayer, in company with my cupboard shrine decorated with photographs of the phillipines' pope.

Amen, my brother. Amen.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 12:25 PM) *
Pay ya taxes Manny!!!

Stop harrasing him.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 26 2012, 01:39 PM) *
Stop harrasing him.

laugh.gif

The IRS is getting their's...by any means!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 02:23 PM) *
laugh.gif

The IRS is getting their's...by any means!

Well now they definitely have to follow through, otherwise they will have lost a lot of credibility and IMO will have given future tax cheats yet another reason to dodge taxes in that country.
BoxingStill#1
Manny: I cant afford to pay my taxes!

IRS attorney: You cant afford not to

Bob Arum: I got a return this year!..

Lmwao!!!! hahahahahahahaa
sduck
It's Manny Pacquiao, one must not need to abide by silly laws.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Mar 26 2012, 03:45 PM) *
Manny: I cant afford to pay my taxes!

IRS attorney: You cant afford not to

Bob Arum: I got a return this year!..

Lmwao!!!! hahahahahahahaa

Ha!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (sduck @ Mar 26 2012, 06:24 PM) *
It's Manny Pacquiao, one must not need to abide by silly laws.

Yup. He should use Nas' "Whose world is it?" as his next ring song.
Cshel86
Pay ya taxes Manny!!!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 27 2012, 09:51 AM) *
Pay ya taxes Manny!!!

CShel: Pay ya taxes Manny!
The Saint: Why are you picking on a humble servant of the Lord? Shame on you!
Pactards: Manny will KO the taxman because he's the best!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 27 2012, 10:15 AM) *
CShel: Pay ya taxes Manny!
The Saint: Why are you picking on a humble servant of the Lord? Shame on you!
Pactards: Manny will KO the taxman because he's the best!

Lol! Im laughing at how this dude's "transgressions" are already being swept under the rug and covered up when "God" is incorporated in it. Just a bunch of fluff, if you ask me.

The sad part is, Pactards hear religious stuff and immediately lose focus of what the real issue is. What's even sadder is, people in real life turn into clueless shetland ponies when religion is brought into an issue to cover up the real point or any wrongdoing.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 27 2012, 10:23 AM) *
Lol! Im laughing at how this dude's "transgressions" are already being swept under the rug and covered up when "God" is incorporated in it. Just a bunch of fluff, if you ask me.

The sad part is, Pactards hear religious stuff and immediately lose focus of what the real issue is. What's even sadder is, people in real life turn into clueless shetland ponies when religion is brought into an issue to cover up the real point or any wrongdoing.

Yup. Double standard at its finest.

As far as the pactards, after reading some of the extremely foul things that come out of their mouths, I seriously wonder if some of them have even read a chapter from the Bible. Forget a chapter, even a verse...
MaxPayne
He's been fucking with hoes for the last 15 years.

He has baby mamas running around.

He's been gambling and involved in cockfighting for years.

I mean, the list goes on and on.

Just because you started Bible thumping doesn't mean that you didn't do stupid shit in your life.

People don't really change until something traumatic happens in their lives, like your daddy dying and telling you something on his deathbed.

Every time I hear some dumb motherfucker coming in with the bullshit about hearing "voices" and seeing "dreams", I feel like slapping the shit out of them.

People using religion as a shield or a crutch are fucking pathetic.

Stop being robbed blind, hire some fucking professionals to look after your shit and pay your fucking taxes.

Then the "harassment" would stop.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 27 2012, 01:10 PM) *
Just because you started Bible thumping doesn't mean that you didn't do stupid shit in your life.

People don't really change until something traumatic happens in their lives, like your daddy dying and telling you something on his deathbed.

I completely agree with your whole post, but this part stuck out for me. As soon as religion gets involved, people just get dumb for some reason. Im not saying that what Pacquiao is doing is just the worst thing I've ever heard, but his stuff seriously gets covered up.

If you look at it, you have Tiger Woods (an American athlete) who got caught cheating on his wife, then BOOM, the world goes nuts and turn their back on him. The same goes for Kobe, when he made a bad choice. I wont even get started on how blown out of proportion Mayweather stuff gets.

With that said, Pacquiao's stuff immediately gets downplayed and swept under the rug. This guy has a religious epiphany, then suddenly his wrongs have been forgiven and accounted for. I cant even say that they've been forgiven, because people dont hold it against him from jump.

As you said, it usually takes a traumatic turn of events, before a person decides to change. If the habit becomes a stronghold, then the person really doesn't change...they just find new ways to continue doing what they want to do.

*Cshel steps off of the soapbox*
Cheesey1
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 27 2012, 01:10 PM) *

Every time I hear some dumb motherfucker coming in with the bullshit about hearing "voices" and seeing "dreams", I feel like slapping the shit out of them.

Stop being robbed blind, hire some fucking professionals to look after your shit and pay your fucking taxes.

Agreed. Although I do think that spirituality/God is real, but most people, like the Saint are playing very calculated games when they use the "dreams" and "voices" stuff.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 27 2012, 01:51 PM) *
I completely agree with your whole post, but this part stuck out for me. As soon as religion gets involved, people just get dumb for some reason. Im not saying that what Pacquiao is doing is just the worst thing I've ever heard, but his stuff seriously gets covered up.

If you look at it, you have Tiger Woods (an American athlete) who got caught cheating on his wife, then BOOM, the world goes nuts and turn their back on him. The same goes for Kobe, when he made a bad choice. I wont even get started on how blown out of proportion Mayweather stuff gets.

With that said, Pacquiao's stuff immediately gets downplayed and swept under the rug. This guy has a religious epiphany, then suddenly his wrongs have been forgiven and accounted for. I cant even say that they've been forgiven, because people dont hold it against him from jump.

As you said, it usually takes a traumatic turn of events, before a person decides to change. If the habit becomes a stronghold, then the person really doesn't change...they just find new ways to continue doing what they want to do.

*Cshel steps off of the soapbox*

Good points re. Woods, Kobe and of course Mayweather.

One of my favourites is how they completely played down Ben Rothlisberger's sexual assault situation.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 12:25 PM) *
Pay ya taxes Manny!!!

To quote Guru, "Stick up kids is out to tax!!"
daprofessor
this whole thread is straight blasphemy!!! you are all going to hell with gasoline draws!!! laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 27 2012, 07:10 PM) *
To quote Guru, "Stick up kids is out to tax!!"

laugh.gif

I like the IRS version of the stick up kids better, because the street stick up kids dont send you a letter in the mail!

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 27 2012, 07:34 PM) *
this whole thread is straight blasphemy!!! you are all going to hell with gasoline draws!!! laugh.gif

I already bought my ticket!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 27 2012, 07:47 PM) *
laugh.gif

I like the IRS version of the stick up kids better, because the street stick up kids dont send you a letter in the mail!

I already bought my ticket!

Actually, I was mistaken...I was quoting Gang Starr's sample of Greg N.I.C.E. from Gang Starr's "Dwyck"
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 27 2012, 07:34 PM) *

As long as I don't end up in a church full of Catholic priests, that's fine with me. Or almost as bad, locked in a room with a group of pactards. Eternal damnation over either of those any day of the week.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 29 2012, 09:08 AM) *
As long as I don't end up in a church full of Catholic priests

Better have a cork up your ass...either that, or become of a victim of somebody's "adventures of enticement". laugh.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 26 2012, 10:42 AM) *
Truly the tribulations of the Saint shall never cease. Many are called, few are chosen.

According to the always interesting abs-cbnews website (http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/sports/03/26/12/pacquiao-accuses-bir-harassing-him) and Yahoo sports via Ringtv.com (http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ap-philippines-pacquiaostaxes), the Saint has responded to the taxman by apparently not sending the requested tax documents, but instead by accusing the taxman of harrasing him.
Don't they get it, the lions couldn't kill Daniel, so how can the measly taxman touch such a devout man of God. Tax heathens!!
(if he's sent the documents to the taxman, my fault, but I didn't see that story).

In the Saint's holy testament against the ungodly harrasment, he even added that his heavenly coffers might be depleted because "we may lose millions of dollars in endorsements due to the tax case."

I don't know about you but the Saint has taught me to do the following whenever I'm asked to do something that I don't really want to do:-
1- Say that I'll do what is being asked of me, but with no intention of doing it,
2- Then complain about what I'm being asked to do,
3- Then try to sue the asker for as much as I can get.

It doesn't matter he is Manny Pacquiao and he fights for the people and that is going to be his campaign slogan. It is like Tim Tebow, in order to bypass his ineffectiveness as a "QB" he uses God his faith as a cover.

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 27 2012, 08:49 AM) *
Yup. He should use Nas' "Whose world is it?" as his next ring song.

Ironically that is my ring tone!

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 27 2012, 12:10 PM) *

None of this matters. He is the people's champ. He is the anti mayweather. Now what is ironic in all of this is that you never hear Manny paying for funerals, donating to breast cancer or any other charity, paying for a hospital bill for a family but yet in still he is the humble one. The Bible clearly states that you should follow the laws of the land. I guess Manny Pacquiao skimmed over that part as he was leaving one Bishop Don the Magic Juan's ho's. Not only that but the Bible says to give you wealth away instead we see Manny buying Luxury cars on television. The Bible also says not to flaunt your faith but go to a quiet room. So i call BS on this whole thing with Manny.

One should not use religion and their faith as an excuse to not pay their taxes and to follow rules. This is why religion has taken such a hard hit, people see this and call BS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.