Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Austin Trout
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cheesey1
Austin Trout. He's undefeated and well regarded. Time to go to the tape to watch his matches.
I'm sure that I've seen him before, but need a refresher. It sounds like he's one to watch.

Weigh in with your thoughts re. Austin "No Doubt" Trout.
Cshel86
I remember you and I did a round-by-round thread with one of his fights on ShoBox a few months ago. I do need a refresher though...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 12:27 PM) *
I remember you and I did a round-by-round thread with one of his fights on ShoBox a few months ago. I do need a refresher though...

We did?!? Thanks for the reminder. Haha, I'm still drawing a blank. That isn't a reflection on Austin, just on my lame ass memory.

I'll definitely go to the tapes later on today.
Cheesey1
Yo Cshel, I just noticed that I wrote middlewight and not light middleweight in the title of the thread. I always do that. Sorry man, can you change it?

Thanks.
Cheesey1
Trout's a champion. Oh shit, I didn't even know that. I watched the last round of his fight against Rigoberto Alvarez and he looked good. He was aggressive, fast, threw nice jabs and combos with the right intentions and also showed great offensive and defensive movement. The guy that he beat was apparently the champion, so he can't have been a complete bum. I'll have to find the whole match, because I couldn't find it, but yeah Trout looks like a proper boxer and 154lbers can also wreck shop.
Cheesey1
Per FH, 'No Doubt's' new manager is Al Haymon. Good for him. Solid boxer with a solid manager. Not sure who promotes him, but I seriously hope that we'll start seeing him against better known opposition ASAP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.