Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FLOYD IS SPARRING AND THEY'RE BROADCASTING IT !
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
MaxPayne
WATCH !

http://www.ustream.tv/floydmayweather

BoxingFan86
God is real.
mgrover
fml i missed the sparring, what would i give for just one training session with him lol
HaydelHammer
Dirrell in there now sparring. Good stuff
Cshel86
Good stuff! Though I missed Floyd sparring, Im hoping that I didn't miss Dirrell sparring too...damn I hope I didn't.
Cshel86
BJ Flores's square-headed ass! laugh.gif Cool dude though...
Cheesey1
I'm watching it now. Is this a repeat of the earlier session?

Forget it, they're showing pad work.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 08:38 PM) *
Good stuff! Though I missed Floyd sparring, Im hoping that I didn't miss Dirrell sparring too...damn I hope I didn't.

Yeah, Dirrell already sparred. It was pretty intense. Who was Floyd's sparrin' partner? Omar Henry, maybe? Whoever it was, Floyd left him bloody and defeated. He made the shit look so easy.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 26 2012, 07:54 PM) *
Yeah, Dirrell already sparred. It was pretty intense. Who was Floyd's sparrin' partner? Whoever it was, Floyd left him bloody and defeated. He made the shit look so easy.

also didn't it seem like those were 5+ minute rounds during the floyd spar?
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 26 2012, 07:54 PM) *
I'm watching it now. Is this a repeat of the earlier session?

Forget it, they're showing pad work.

nah floyd still going man. lol
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Mar 26 2012, 08:55 PM) *
also didn't it seem like those were 5+ minute rounds during the floyd spar?

Yeah, at least 1 of the rounds lasted 7 minutes, no lie.
Cshel86
I caught it from the heavy bag, up to now. Damn...fuckin' around with this stupid ass girl, I missed the good part. I'll stick around though...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Mar 26 2012, 08:57 PM) *
nah floyd still going man. lol

Damn! Thanks.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 26 2012, 07:58 PM) *
Yeah, at least 1 of the rounds lasted 7 minutes, no lie.

ok I figured...I was like damn floyd on some old school pride FC 10 minute round shit. LOL
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 09:00 PM) *
I caught it from the heavy bag, up to now. Damn...fuckin' around with this stupid ass girl, I missed the good part. I'll stick around though...

Yeah, Floyd sparred 1st, then Dirrell sparred, then Floyd started with the heavy bag.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 26 2012, 09:03 PM) *
Yeah, Floyd sparred 1st, then Dirrell sparred, then Floyd started with the heavy bag.

Okay cool. Hopefully he spars again, but thats just wishful thinking on my part. laugh.gif Man, he's all over that gym!
Cheesey1
I guess that when it's your gym you can just fire snot all over the place.
daprofessor
i missed it. sad.gif
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 26 2012, 08:14 PM) *
I guess when it's your gym you can just fire snot all over the place.

I know right. lol
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 09:10 PM) *
Okay cool. Hopefully he spars again, but thats just wishful thinking on my part. laugh.gif Man, he's all over that gym!

Wishful thinkin', indeed. You speak the truth. Floyd delivers treats like this every blue moon. This is the 2nd time I've ever seen a Money Mayweather sparrin' session. The 1st time was against Spadafora, so you know how long ago that was laugh.gif.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 26 2012, 09:15 PM) *
i missed it. sad.gif

Me too.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 26 2012, 09:14 PM) *
I guess that when it's your gym you can just fire snot all over the place.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 26 2012, 09:16 PM) *
Wishful thinkin', indeed. You speak the truth. Floyd delivers treats like this every blue moon. This is the 2nd time I've ever seen a Money Mayweather sparrin' session. The 1st time was against Spadafora, so you know how long ago that was laugh.gif.

This would've been the 3rd time, but I missed it. I saw a short clip of him youtube sparring. I wanted to say he was sparring Corey, but I may be wrong, being as though I saw it years ago.

Hahahahaha!!! Cash Flow Diaz in the building! That kid is gonna be sick in the future!
BoxingFan86
That boy got that speed bag soundin' like a machine gun. Rapid fire!
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 26 2012, 08:26 PM) *
That boy got that speed bag soundin' like a machine gun. Rapid fire!

after all those punches and work earlier. that's crazy. My shit would be burning like acid was in my arms.

guy is in tremendous condition already. this is retarded.
Hotsauce
The sparring is already on youtube
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Mar 26 2012, 09:34 PM) *
The sparring is already on youtube

Thanks, but I couldn't find it.

Nice one CShel, on embedding it.
Cshel86

This is the only one I saw thus far...excuse the quality.
Cshel86
No matter how many times I see this dude just rope...it gets more and more amazing. I jump rope pretty good, but I have to keep in mind that he's a professional. laugh.gif
HaydelHammer
I hope nobody from the cotto camp is viewing this...would completely demoralizing if you ask me.
MaxPayne
At the expense of sounding gay as fuck, this needs to be said: I love watching this guy train.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Mar 26 2012, 09:54 PM) *
I hope nobody from the cotto camp is viewing this...would completely demoralizing if you ask me.

laugh.gif

offtopic.gif, but I wonder if Gamboa will make an appearance. Last I heard, he was at the Goosen gym in Van Nuys Cali. Accordin' to Ricky Funez, he came with Floyd. Seein' how Floyd's back in Vegas, I assume Gamboa's back in Vegas with him.
Cshel86
laugh.gif at Max!
BoxingStill#1
No doubt... when i saw him put on his gear i was like "oh shit is he gonna Sparr LIVE???"..

Good shit.... homeboy gave him good work IMO..

I actually saw shades of Cotto... with that said we may be in for a decent fight after all
DubC
Missed live stream, anyone got another link for it?
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 26 2012, 09:56 PM) *
At the expense of sounding gay as fuck, this needs to be said: I love watching this guy train.

laugh.gif

We just may be in for a treat, 'cause at the end of today's broadcast, he said he's gon' try to do this once or twice a week (before the fight).
Cshel86
QUOTE (DubC @ Mar 26 2012, 11:27 PM) *
Missed live stream, anyone got another link for it?

It's on the front page...on the article. Oh yeah...where the hell have you been?
DubC
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 10:06 PM) *
It's on the front page...on the article. Oh yeah...where the hell have you been?

I've been slackin on my posts, sorry C...

Been wasting time with RL and watching robberies every time there is a fight in Texas (kinda embarrassing to live here after all that's happened recently...

And the link on the front page (UStream and FM website) are both off air...Too tired to search the web for it, I took a very brief look at youtube and didn't see it
MaxPayne
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 10:07 PM) *
laugh.gif at Max!

I couldn't hold it in any longer ! These workouts make me feel like a bitch ! I'm like gasping for air after a few minutes of skipping rope and then you got this MACHINE in Mayweather just going for hours and hours, gawd dayum.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 26 2012, 11:41 PM) *
laugh.gif

We just may be in for a treat, 'cause at the end of today's broadcast, he said he's gon' try to do this once or twice a week (before the fight).

I honestly dont see the actual point of him doing it once or twice a week...I mean 24/7 is around the corner, so Im almost sure that's today's sparring session will be aired (just a guess though).

Im glad that he's considered airing his training sessions, though Im sure he wont air another piece of his sparring session. That's how Floyd does, he gives people just enough exclusive material, and leaves us pondering...which is great promotion.

The fact that he aired his sparring session today, set the world on fire (somewhat) and he pretty much flexed his "promotional" muscle today. Good stuff! I want to see more of Cotto as well.

Cshel86
QUOTE (DubC @ Mar 27 2012, 12:11 AM) *
I've been slackin on my posts, sorry C...

Been wasting time with RL and watching robberies every time there is a fight in Texas (kinda embarrassing to live here after all that's happened recently...

And the link on the front page (UStream and FM website) are both off air...Too tired to search the web for it, I took a very brief look at youtube and didn't see it

nono.gif

Let's get back on track Dub! Oh yeah...Texas may not be the best place to be right now, especially if you're talking boxing. Screw that though...Texas will always be the spot! I was down there a couple of months ago, and the women down there...fuckin' stallions! Woo! <Ric Flair voice>

Oh yeah...I posted a youtube video in this thread, and I haven't even watched it yet. laugh.gif

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 27 2012, 12:11 AM) *
I couldn't hold it in any longer ! These workouts make me feel like a bitch ! I'm like gasping for air after a few minutes of skipping rope and then you got this MACHINE in Mayweather just going for hours and hours, gawd dayum.

Like I said earlier, Im decent when it comes to jumping rope, but DAMN, this dude redefines the art of it! If that's a full day for him in the gym (which he made look quite easy), then the world should be happy with seeing that much.
DubC
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 10:17 PM) *
nono.gif

Let's get back on track Dub! Oh yeah...Texas may not be the best place to be right now, especially if you're talking boxing. Screw that though...Texas will always be the spot! I was down there a couple of months ago, and the women down there...fuckin' stallions! Woo! <Ric Flair voice>

Oh yeah...I posted a youtube video in this thread, and I haven't even watched it yet. laugh.gif

Like I said earlier, Im decent when it comes to jumping rope, but DAMN, this dude redefines the art of it! If that's a full day for him in the gym (which he made look quite easy), then the world should be happy with seeing that much.

Yup, not trying to hijack the thread....although I could haha.gif

But yeah, I'm gonna look back and find the youtube post
Hotsauce

checkleft
Saw it earlier. Great work by both guys, I would lobe to see Henry in the ring again.

With that said, who the hell was that moaning in the backround the entire time during the sesh. It was like Floyd was mind Fucking him into a coma. I enjoyed the work but that shit was annoying as hell.

I didn't catch the dirrell part, it was after? Anthony or Andre?..
pimpfighterROQ
as impressive as that was. I only saw parts of what Cotto would do. Plus that guy is already tired way too early. Then again not that it would make a difference since it is just sparring.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 27 2012, 01:18 AM) *
Saw it earlier. Great work by both guys, I would lobe to see Henry in the ring again.

With that said, who the hell was that moaning in the backround the entire time during the sesh. It was like Floyd was mind Fucking him into a coma. I enjoyed the work but that shit was annoying as hell.

I didn't catch the dirrell part, it was after? Anthony or Andre?..

lmao that shit was annoying and andre was sparring
Franchize
Didnt catch all of it. Had to watch my Knicks. I saw a lot of Cotto in that sparring session. Especially the jab-hook combo/flurry, he does the holds up his hand like swished jumpshot. I even saw the backpedal Cotto always does. I was more looking to see if Mayweather lost any speed. Not necessarily in his punches but in his reaction time. If he's this fast in March, I think it's going to be a long May for Miguel. I hope he's started training hard at this point.
Cshel86
Thanks for the clear videos posted by Hotsauce...you're the man dude! friends.gif

Any guy that works THIS hard (Floyd), deserves the right to talk shit, and Im also wondering why he isn't able (or chooses not to) fight like he did a few years ago (Gatti and Judah fight). Who knows though...it's hard to say that he's losing his legs and so forth, based on this video footage.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 27 2012, 10:01 AM) *
Thanks for the clear videos posted by Hotsauce...you're the man dude! friends.gif

Any guy that works THIS hard (Floyd), deserves the right to talk shit, and Im also wondering why he isn't able (or chooses not to) fight like he did a few years ago (Gatti and Judah fight). Who knows though...it's hard to say that he's losing his legs and so forth, based on this video footage.

He said don't expect him to back up in this fight, 'cause he plans on goin' toe-to-toe. I guess this is his new fightin' style. In his last 2 fights, he walked Mosley down and he walked Ortiz down. Hell, he walked Omar down in that sparrin' session after he played mind games with him.
BoxingEinstein

This guy is a natural welter and he's walking down middleweights is nothing short than great. He's already training ahead for the fight and he will have to cool down since he might peak too soon.

Floyd lit that kid up way too easily and that doesn't spell good for Cotto. Great material here and a rare sight indeed, a real treat for real boxing fans.
mrchitown
I watched most of it live, Floyd looked like he was tremendous shape, and Omar Henry is the perfect fit for Floyd in this camp. He's once again, showed his brilliant marketing skills by giving fans a dose of his training camp.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.