Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESPN FNF: Hank Lundy vs Dannie Williams
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:54 PM) *
Takes a beating and keeps on ticking.

He's damn near in survival mode and throwing those stupid combinations that he "hopes" will score for him. I mean damn, Lundy is still a shit fighter to me, but tonight, his jab is making Williams reset like it's nobody's business. Fuck....
BigFightFan
Had to take a break to watch the season finale of spartacus
Cshel86
No straight rights up top from Williams? No straight rights to the body? C'mon man...

Survival mode for Williams...
Cheesey1
I think that Lundy's counter lefts to the body are doing their job.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 30 2012, 11:01 PM) *
Had to take a break to watch the season finale of spartacus

I bet it was good! I've got it recording...though I've missed a few episodes this season...
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:05 PM) *
I bet it was good! I've got it recording...though I've missed a few episodes this season...

Yeah it was crazy... I see Williams like the taste of a good jab.
BigFightFan
Lundy ended that round with a bang. Let's see will the judges calculate this correctly
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 30 2012, 11:07 PM) *

It was as if he'd never seen a jab before.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 30 2012, 11:07 PM) *

Hell, he almost had a make-out session with the canvas in the last round. Lundy beat him like a foster child...
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 11:10 PM) *
It was as if he'd never seen a jab before.

Man it was like Kareem Abdul Jabbar was jabbing Muggsy Bogues no2.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 30 2012, 11:09 PM) *
Lundy ended that round with a bang. Let's see will the judges calculate this correctly

They have to. There's no way that they can mess this one up (famous last words..)
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:11 PM) *
They have to. There's no way that they can mess this one up (famous last words..)

Yeah they got it right
Cheesey1
Cool.

On that note, peace out!
daprofessor
williams can be a good fighter...he's just with the wrong trainer. dude is all over the front foot which is why he was getting lit up with lundy's jab. if he'd fight off the back foot he'd be very good. he has above average punching power. he's just missing small pieces of the puzzle. lundy isn't bad. he has a lot of great tools but there are gaps in his defense. he has the potential to be something very good if he can close those gaps. his jab was beautiful.

fightscoreollector
How did you all score this fight?
daprofessor
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Apr 2 2012, 07:42 AM) *
How did you all score this fight?

i think i gave williams 2 rounds. don't remember which.
Cshel86
I only gave Williams the 1st round, and I also gave him comparative round...could've been the 7th or the 8th when he caught Lundy again with a big shot in the middle of combination. So yeah...only two rounds...or one and a possible...however you want to look at it.
fightscoreollector
cheers for the scores , i had it 97-92 Lundy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.