Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESPN FNF: Hank Lundy vs Dannie Williams
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Cshel86
Leave all comments in this thread folks..
Cheesey1
If this tennis continues to go over the time limit, is ESPN3 the only place that they're showing FNF, or is it on another ESPN channel?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:06 PM) *
If this tennis continues to go over the time limit, is ESPN3 the only place that they're showing FNF, or is it on another ESPN channel?

Nah this is the channel...when other programs go over, FNF just stays on longer. This Lundy/Williams fight is gonna be a good one!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:17 PM) *
Nah this is the channel...when other programs go over, FNF just stays on longer. This Lundy/Williams fight is gonna be a good one!

Cool, thanks. I was about to start talking shit about your Hawks, even though they're currently leading.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:23 PM) *
Cool, thanks. I was about to start talking shit about your Hawks, even though they're currently leading.

laugh.gif

You can talk about 'em! They haven't been shit since the mid 90's, though they have a decent time now.
Cshel86
Damn, Mitchell is 42 years old, and taking fights on short notice. Good shit!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:26 PM) *
laugh.gif

You can talk about 'em! They haven't been shit since the mid 90's, though they have a decent time now.

I wasn't happy at all when the Knicks traded Jamal Crawford.

Ahh, the boxing's on. Cool.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:28 PM) *
I wasn't happy at all when the Knicks traded Jamal Crawford.

Ahh, the boxing's on. Cool.

Did you catch the 2nd round? I missed it. I gave the first to Mitchell, though much didn't land...he had Ayala playing the feint game.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:34 PM) *
Did you catch the 2nd round? I missed it. I gave the first to Mitchell, though much didn't land...he had Ayala playing the feint game.

No, my ADHD is killing me tonight. I'm all over the place. Okay now I'm focused.
Cheesey1
Ehrm, I guess that these guys aren't fans of fighting on the outside?
BigFightFan
I wish mitchell would throw more punches
Cheesey1
As soon as Ayala creates space, he's had some success.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 30 2012, 09:43 PM) *

Yup, but I think that he knows that Ayala's got the better hands, or at least that's what it looks like.
Cshel86
...ready for this shit to be over...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:47 PM) *
...ready for this shit to be over...

Maybe they'll pick it up in the last two rounds.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 30 2012, 09:43 PM) *

Whaddup!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:49 PM) *
Maybe they'll pick it up in the last two rounds.

That's what it's looking like...good call.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:50 PM) *
That's what it's looking like...good call.

Thanks, but that isn't saying much as they were giving us some less than inspiring boxing for the first 6. I agree with Teddy, Ayala's winning so far.
Cheesey1
Those are some crazy, looping overhand rights that Mitchell was throwing. Ayala, not impressive, but he won.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 09:57 PM) *
Those are some crazy, looping overhand rights that Mitchell was throwing. Ayala, not impressive, but he won.

Yep...Ayala went the distance with a 42 year old who fought on short notice...not a good look.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:00 PM) *
Yep...Ayala went the distance with a 42 year old who fought on short notice...not a good look.

For real. Now for another less than good look, I give you Bernardo Osusuna (is that his name?)
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:03 PM) *
For real. Now for another less than good look, I give you Bernardo Osusuna (is that his name?)

I just call 'im the "serial pronouncer"...dude over pronounces everything...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:09 PM) *
I just call 'im the "serial pronouncer"...dude over pronounces everything...

If Sesame Street ever needs a boxing commentator, he's their man.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:12 PM) *
If Sesame Street ever needs a boxing commentator, he's their man.

laugh.gif
These Kirkland/Molina highlights are fuckin' horrible!
Cshel86
Gotta love Teddy's investigation!
Cheesey1
Alright, main event!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:18 PM) *
Gotta love Teddy's investigation!

I tuned out during the whole Molina/Kirkland segment.
Cshel86
Boooooo!!! Nobody cares about your BS Dannie Williams. Seriously, this whole "go to jail, get my head together, and make something of myself" is getting waaaay too old.

Dude's head is still in the streets, even if he tries to cover it up. Hopefully he stays on a straigh path, but if not, I wont be surprised at all. He better take care of business with Lundy tonight.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:23 PM) *
I tuned out during the whole Molina/Kirkland segment.

Dude, if you have DVR, you may want to rewind to the end of Teddy's investigation when he talked about how Kirkland's slip should've been ruled a knockdown. Good stuff!!!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:23 PM) *
Boooooo!!! Nobody cares about your BS Dannie Williams. Seriously, this whole "go to jail, get my head together, and make something of myself" is getting waaaay too old.

Dude's head is still in the streets, even if he tries to cover it up. Hopefully he stays on a straigh path, but if not, I wont be surprised at all. He better take care of business with Lundy tonight.

Yeah man, hopefully he does stay on the right path.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:24 PM) *
Dude, if you have DVR, you may want to rewind to the end of Teddy's investigation when he talked about how Kirkland's slip should've been ruled a knockdown. Good stuff!!!

Nope, I never got a DVR. I'm so old school my vcr is a top loading model.
Cshel86
Williams looks a bit dry...may not mean much though. Lundy's just overdoing it with the ugly faces that he's making. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:26 PM) *
Nope, I never got a DVR. I'm so old school my vcr is a top loading model.

Dammit Cheesey...get on board man! Being able to fast forward and rewind live tv is a HUGE luxury!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:27 PM) *
Williams looks a bit dry...may not mean much though. Lundy's just overdoing it with the ugly faces that he's making. laugh.gif

Dammit Cheesey...get on board man! Being able to fast forward and rewind live tv is a HUGE luxury!

True.

Even though none of the jabs have really landed, we've probably seen more jabs in the first half of this round than the last match.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:27 PM) *

What! You mean that the world isn't flat?
Cshel86
Caught his ass! laugh.gif
Cheesey1
Nice left by Williams.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:29 PM) *
True.

Even though none of the jabs have really landed, we've probably seen more jabs in the first half of this round than the last match.

They both were loading up power shots, but Williams showed the most patience.

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:30 PM) *
What! You mean that the world isn't flat?

Hell no it aint man! laugh.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:32 PM) *
They both were loading up power shots, but Williams showed the most patience.

Hell no it aint man! laugh.gif

Yup. It was essentially a draw, with Lundy looking a bit better, until the knockdown.
Cshel86
I gave the 2nd to Lundy. As Atlas said...Williams is waiting one shot, and is getting caught. He was actually hurt in that round, and it was obvious when we saw how many jabs he took afterwards.

Lundy is still careless as fuck...feeble-minded, macho man...
Cshel86
Williams reminds me of Juanman Lopez, when it comes to head movement and backing straight up no2.gif Catching waaaaay too many punches...
Cshel86
Williams is tired as shit, and Lundy got caught with a big shot AGAIN...dude is too fuckin' careless for somebody who's controlling the round. Williams looked to have the got the worst of that round, and he looked tired.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:38 PM) *
Williams reminds me of Juanman Lopez, when it comes to head movement and backing straight up no2.gif Catching waaaaay too many punches...

Yup.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:41 PM) *
Williams is tired as shit, and Lundy got caught with a big shot AGAIN...dude is too fuckin' careless for somebody who's controlling the round. Williams looked to have the got the worst of that round, and he looked tired.

Yeah.
Cheesey1
Lundy's showing better movement in rd. 4

Williams' left has been successful, but as you said he's getting caught too much for his own good.
Cshel86
Williams is hardly even using a jab, he just fuckin' lunges in with his head exposed. no2.gif He's working against himself and making Lundy look like an elite fighter...which is far from the truth.
Cshel86
5th goes to Lundy. He's getting closer and closer to landing that uppercut when Dannie steps in. That JAB was snapping Dannie's head back like a Pez Dispenser. Lundy also started going to the body a bit...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:45 PM) *
Williams is hardly even using a jab, he just fuckin' lunges in with his head exposed. no2.gif He's working against himself and making Lundy look like an elite fighter...which is far from the truth.

Good point re. Williams' lack of a jab.
Cshel86
Williams looks like shit...dude cant avoid a jab to save his life.
Cheesey1
This is an entertaining match. Not elite stuff, but still good.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2012, 10:53 PM) *
Williams looks like shit...dude cant avoid a jab to save his life.

Takes a beating and keeps on ticking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.