Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: James Toney vs Bobby Gun
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
mgrover
So Bobby Gunn quits after he breaks his arm in the fifth? Supposedly Toney won every single round, I still can't find a decent link for the fight, plus it wasn't televised.

Toney as usual still want's the top ten, but really what's left for him? While I admire his sheer balls, and the general fact that what he has, that slickness he can never lose, maybe it's time to hang them up? I mean if he makes his way to another big fight I'll be surprised.
Cshel86
Im almost wondering what's left for him at HW as well. I wouldn't mind watching him fight Arreola or Adamek though. I didn't see his fight either, and I didn't see any highlight or full rounds anywhere...may have to give it a few days...
mgrover
i think he could beat someone like Adamek tbh.
neophyte7
I would take Adamek over Toney...
Cheesey1
I'd pick Adamek over Toney. I wonder if Toney's resorting to some of his old "suppplements" to stay in the boxing game. Bobby Gunn might want to change his name to Bobby "the bum" Gunn.
mgrover
He's fast sure, cause he's a cruiser really, but I don't think he has the skill to be Toney.
neophyte7
Adamek is more skilled than given credit for... Klit was too big for him.. Toney gets his ass kicked in at this stage
Cheesey1
QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 9 2012, 11:30 AM) *
He's fast sure, cause he's a cruiser really, but I don't think he has the skill to be Toney.

Neophyte said it, "at this stage" of Toney's career I'd heavily favour Adamek.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.