Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UK fans - Degale and Crolla fights *spoilers*
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
Good away test for DeGale , he has all the attributes to win this as he pleases but Sanavia has all the experience. I think Degale will see himself through some rough moments before taking a 12 rounds points win.

Crolla should beat the faded Mathews by 8-9 then move on from the domestic scene here in the UK

boxnation 8.30 for the Degale fight and 11pm on Sky for the Crolla fight

Remember and add your scores and i will stick them on my blog which is in the signature below
Cheesey1
I've never watched Sanavia, but I agree that DeGale has the attributes.
Cshel86
Alright Im here guys! Forst international fight that I've caught in a while....
Cshel86
Nice jab by Crolla!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 21 2012, 05:43 PM) *
Alright Im here guys! Forst international fight that I've caught in a while....

Cool. If DeGale has a good work rate, then we could be in for treat.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 21 2012, 05:48 PM) *
Nice jab by Crolla!

I wasn't really paying attention. It's over now. How did it end?

Oh, I don't think that was the Crolla match. Was it?
Cheesey1
Let's get ready to rumble!!!!

Definitely first round to El Chunko.
Cshel86
Fuck! I leave a 5 minutes and the shit is over. From the way Crolla started, I figured he was on his way to scoring an early stoppage.
Cheesey1
Mix in some body work Chunky. He's a geezer, come on!

DeGale's jabs are nice, but this guys clamshell D is lessening the effectiveness of some of them. Glad to see that he's mixing in some uppercuts. Perfect recipe for a shorter guy who's coming in.
Cshel86
Damn that body shot took the life out him! Degale smelled blood and went for it.
Cheesey1
Well, no need for scoring then.

Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 21 2012, 06:25 PM) *
Damn that body shot took the life out him! Degale smelled blood and went for it.

Yeah man. I'm a big fan of boxers that went to the Olympics. Fundamentals.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 21 2012, 06:28 PM) *
Well, no need for scoring then.

Tell me about it!
fightscoreollector
the crolla - mathews fight is certainly a big domestic upset , i had the fight 47-47 at time of stoppage and the fight i think was stopped far too early as there were only seconds left in the round.

degale i have to say got rid of a guy who many thought would take him late in the fight and even to points...30-27 at time of stoppage
Cheesey1
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Apr 21 2012, 06:31 PM) *
the crolla - mathews fight is certainly a big domestic upset , i had the fight 47-47 at time of stoppage and the fight i think was stopped far too early as there were only seconds left in the round.

degale i have to say got rid of a guy who many thought would take him late in the fight and even to points...30-27 at time of stoppage

Agreed re. your scoring for the DeGale match.
fightscoreollector
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 22 2012, 12:12 AM) *
Agreed re. your scoring for the DeGale match.

cheers , what was yourscoring for the crolla match?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Apr 21 2012, 07:15 PM) *
cheers , what was yourscoring for the crolla match?

You're welcome. I only watched the Box Nation bill and not the Sky Sports action and I believe you said that Crolla was on Sky.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.