Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV:UFC 145 @10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)-Evans vs Jones
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Cshel86
Alright folks, keep everything in this thread in regards to UFC 145.
Run and Gun Game Calls
inbox me any streams plz
Thegreatequalizer
i like streams too.
Thegreatequalizer
i think evans and jones are pretending to dislike each other to hype the fight. they're rivalry seems contrived to sell the fight, but i don't think it will affect it.
bnoles4life
Word up....send me a stream....my ol' reliable, ain't so any longer!!!!
Cshel86
Damn! Miguel Torres just got stopped in the first no2.gif I remember this guy was nothing to fuck with at one point...
Cshel86
Damn that was sneaky left hook by Rothwell! Dropped and finished Shaub...
Cshel86
Damn Jones is landing high kicks and leg kicks already...bold motherfucker...

Jones looks like a giant in there...
Cshel86
NICE head kick by Evans...Jones was dazed like shit, but gladly, it was the end of the round...Jones had a lucky horseshoe up his ass!
HaydelHammer
Evans checked him. These guys know each other well.
mrchitown
That kick by Jones just missed it's mark
HaydelHammer
You can tell they sparred alot. Mutual respect
Cshel86
Great elbows by Jones in the 2nd...really stunned Evans at the 90 second mark...
Cshel86
Evans got owned in the last 30 seconds of that round, and he looked groggy as shit...Jones is doing his thang...
mrchitown
Those were some stinging shots to end the 2nd by Jones
HaydelHammer
Thai elbows are nice wrinkle for Jones. These Guys sparred so many rounds it's going to take stuff like that to separate the two.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 22 2012, 12:16 AM) *
Those were some stinging shots to end the 2nd by Jones

Yep...

I just want Evans to get on the inside. Jones is figthing like that stretch armstrong motherfucker on the Street Fighter game.
Cshel86
Evans is tired...
HaydelHammer
This fight is over....those elbows were not expected by evans...game over
Cshel86
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Apr 22 2012, 12:13 AM) *
You can tell they sparred alot. Mutual respect

Hell yeah! Jones is just loose when it comes to executing, but the reach is a BIG factor in this fight (in favor of Jones).
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 21 2012, 11:26 PM) *
Evans is tired...

Yep, he looks like he's just trying to make it to the finall bell
mrchitown
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Apr 21 2012, 11:28 PM) *
This fight is over....those elbows were not expected by evans...game over

Pretty much, unless Shad starts taking some chances in this last round and lands something significant
Cshel86
Man Evans stinks...this dude talked SO MUCH shit before this fight, and didn't do shit. no2.gif He doesn't have many big fights left for him out there after this...
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 22 2012, 12:30 AM) *
Pretty much, unless Shad starts taking some chances in this last round and lands something significant

He didn't...and that pissed me off. He really looked tired in the 3rd round and couldn't get anything going. I hope he's not one of those guys with all mouth and no adjustment-game.

Evans needs to learn to use straight punches against taller guys. I know that a jab means shit in MMA, but a straight punch (with conviction) does more to make a guy reset than anything. I wanted Evans to step to the side more and turn Jones, but it seemed that he was more focused on landing a big punch, THEN had nothing to offer when that shit went south.
Hotsauce
nobody at 205 gon beat jones
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 22 2012, 01:53 PM) *
He didn't...and that pissed me off. He really looked tired in the 3rd round and couldn't get anything going. I hope he's not one of those guys with all mouth and no adjustment-game.

Evans needs to learn to use straight punches against taller guys. I know that a jab means shit in MMA, but a straight punch (with conviction) does more to make a guy reset than anything. I wanted Evans to step to the side more and turn Jones, but it seemed that he was more focused on landing a big punch, THEN had nothing to offer when that shit went south.

Those quotes under your sig is priceless
I had to say it again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.