Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is he for real?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JammyJam
Lucian Bute... I'm watching some of his fights on youtube, he is a slick southpaw... good speed... good power... Does Froch stand a chance? What about Andre Ward?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (JammyJam @ Apr 22 2012, 08:59 PM) *
Lucian Bute... I'm watching some of his fights on youtube, he is a slick southpaw... good speed... good power... Does Froch stand a chance? What about Andre Ward?

Froch definitely stands a chance and I favour him over Bute. Ward definitely beats Bute.
mgrover
he's not as slick as ward , so froch has a good chance of getting in close and doing his damage.
duwdu
QUOTE (JammyJam @ Apr 22 2012, 07:59 PM) *

Have you seen his first fight with Andrade? Bute was soundly knocked out during the last round in that fight. Although Bute has improved since then, so has everyone of the other elite fighters.

Whereas I'm still sitting on the fence regarding Bute-Froch, I'm of the same mindset as Cheesey that Ward defeats Bute. Ward is super crafty, and tough, may be even more slick...

P34c3
Franchize
I think Bute will beat Froch with his hand speed but Froch certainly has a chance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.