Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather Training Session - Live
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Cheesey1
As mentioned on the front page of FH.

I hope that the servers on FloydMayweather.com can handle the traffic (duh, just found out that it's also on UStream.com). I'm already parked on the website waiting for the training to start.

Great day in sports, first Chelsea whup Barcelona and now a live Mayweather training session. Not bad at all...
Cheesey1
Good production value on the intro. These guys really have their visual media game together.

Jeez and I thought that I was late for everything....
daprofessor
link please. smile.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 24 2012, 07:12 PM) *
link please. smile.gif

My fault man, www.floydmayweather.com & http://www.ustream.tv/MayweathervsCotto

They're still doing the preamble, interviews etc.
sduck
Richard Schaefer said this fight will generate the biggest PPV since Mayweather-DLH. I'm going to make a broad prediction and say this fight will do just as good or no better than Pacquiao-Cotto.

I'm saying this because I don't see the hype. Mayweather-Ortiz had more hype.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (sduck @ Apr 24 2012, 07:21 PM) *
Richard Schaefer said this fight will generate the biggest PPV since Mayweather-DLH. I'm going to make a broad prediction and say this fight will do just as good or no better than Pacquiao-Cotto.

I'm saying this because I don't see the hype. Mayweather-Ortiz had more hype.

Possibly, time will tell. All I know is that I made sure to buy my ticket for the AMC because I'm pretty sure that'll be sold out soon.
Cshel86
Is it me, or does this dude seem sweet? (the last dude that did an interview)
Cheesey1
I was on a different site so I missed the last interview. I resigned myself to the fact that Mayweather's on CPT.
Cshel86
I missed when he fought guys that he didn't like, i.e. Oscar, Shane, and Ricky. He used to talk shit that actually made sense, now we have to hear the same old stuff from him.
MaxPayne
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 24 2012, 07:35 PM) *
Is it me, or does this dude seem sweet? (the last dude that did an interview)

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING HAHAHAHA
MaxPayne
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 24 2012, 07:56 PM) *
I missed when he fought guys that he didn't like, i.e. Oscar, Shane, and Ricky. He used to talk shit that actually made sense, now we have to hear the same old stuff from him.

...and yes, it is getting a little drab. The mixture of Miguel's quiet demeanor, mixed with Floyd's insistence on staying respectful has made this a pretty boring 24/7. The narration and the filming is still top-notch, so can't complain about that, but it's missing the "HOLY SHIT, DID YOU SEE THAT ?! DIS MUTHAFUCKA CRAZY SON !" factor that those 24/7's had.

Hopefully the fight will be entertaining though.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Apr 24 2012, 07:59 PM) *
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING HAHAHAHA

Too funny!

On another note (as you mentioned), the mixture of Cotto's quiet demeanor and Mayweather trying to sell the fight respectfully, has killed some of the buzz for this fight. Cotto sucks when it comes to shit like this...
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 24 2012, 06:16 PM) *
My fault man, www.floydmayweather.com & http://www.ustream.tv/MayweathervsCotto

They're still doing the preamble, interviews etc.

thx. shit ain't workin for me. sad.gif
sduck
I'm telling you man, this fight don't got that hype. Won't do better than Pacquiao-Cotto. Guaranteed.

I'm also sure Floyd lost viewers after the upsetting conclusion to the Mayweather-Ortiz fight.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 24 2012, 08:11 PM) *
thx. shit ain't workin for me. sad.gif

Sorry man. He's still being interviewed. No training yet.
Cheesey1
Miss. Jackson.
MaxPayne
This needs to be said...GOD DAMN MISS JACKSON IS FINE THAN A MOTHERFUCKER !

I need to go...ok, hang on, I'll be back in a bit...
Cshel86
Makes no sense for a woman to look this good no2.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (sduck @ Apr 24 2012, 08:18 PM) *
I'm telling you man, this fight don't got that hype. Won't do better than Pacquiao-Cotto. Guaranteed.

I'm also sure Floyd lost viewers after the upsetting conclusion to the Mayweather-Ortiz fight.

personally...i don't need the hype. the fight will deliver on excitement. any of the fans who opt to not see this are the ones who will lose out. the best fights usually have less hype and more substance. i really don't care about ppv numbers.
Cheesey1
What doesn't make sense is why she isn't with some internet poster by the name of Cheesey1!!!
Cshel86
Man Im about to start opening some doors around this motherfucker!!!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 24 2012, 08:23 PM) *
Makes no sense for a woman to look this good no2.gif

she's aiight. seems to me floyd is more into 50 than he is in to her. laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 24 2012, 08:25 PM) *
What doesn't make sense is why she isn't with some internet poster by the name of Cheesey1!!!

laugh.gif
sduck
She aaaight? you high?!!

But the PPV numbers won't help his case in having a bigger split than Pacquiao. He even said he looking for the Pacquiao fight AGAIN after Cotto.
MaxPayne
I mean, even if we know that the money and the status is why she's with him, I won't hate on it. She actually seems pretty well spoken and nice. When a bitch is built like a brick house, like Miss Jackson, she should be with a dude that's as bad as her.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 24 2012, 08:25 PM) *
she's aiight. seems to me floyd is more into 50 than he is in to her. laugh.gif

Ha!!!

Yeah she's the glamorous type, which is sometimes one dimensional, but I don't give a damn!!! She can roll her eyes and act like she's too good to talk to me all day long....I don't care. If I have to lie about all of the money that I don't have, done. Let the lies begin.
daprofessor
QUOTE (sduck @ Apr 24 2012, 08:28 PM) *
She aaaight? you high?!!

But the PPV numbers won't help his case in having a bigger split than Pacquiao. He even said he looking for the Pacquiao fight AGAIN after Cotto.

maaan...i live in socal. girls like her come a dime a dozen. she's aaaaight. laugh.gif

floyd better focus on cotto and pacquiao better focus on bradley.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 24 2012, 08:30 PM) *
Ha!!!

Yeah she's the glamorous type, which is sometimes one dimensional, but I don't give a damn!!! She can roll her eyes and act like she's too good to talk to me all day long....I don't care. If I have to lie about all of the money that I don't have, done. Let the lies begin.

she's high maintenance. don't get me wrong...i'd smash...but i ain't tryin to wife.
sduck
Heh I can feel you on that because I been to Socal before and I met girls over there that look like models and they don't even think they do. Shit is crazy.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 24 2012, 08:39 PM) *
she's high maintenance. don't get me wrong...i'd smash...but i ain't tryin to wife.

Well said young man, well said.
Cshel86
What kind of dumb ass questions is this bimbo asking floyd's mom? ANYTIME you ask a mom what's her secret to good cooking, the answer will ALWAYS be "love". This trick is so simple man...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (sduck @ Apr 24 2012, 08:40 PM) *
Heh I can feel you on that because I been to Socal before and I met girls over there that look like models and they don't even think they do. Shit is crazy.

As opposed to New York, which is the exact opposite (half joking).
iKeNjiro
lol it says not available in my country
so then I log on using a proxy and it won't load or stays on a black screen
is anyone else having this problem?

An what's gong on now?
will he be sparring?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 24 2012, 08:41 PM) *
What kind of dumb ass questions is this bimbo asking floyd's mom? ANYTIME you ask a mom what's her secret to good cooking, the answer will ALWAYS be "love". This trick is so simple man...

Haha, yeah Floyd needs to start the training. We're analysing an interview of Floyd's mother.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Apr 24 2012, 08:42 PM) *

An what's gong on now?
will he be sparring?

I don't know if he'll be sparring. He hasn't put on the headgear yet and he's just doing mitt work now.

The stream works over here.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 24 2012, 08:25 PM) *

LMAO!

How in the hell did I miss this?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 24 2012, 08:50 PM) *
LMAO!

How in the hell did I miss this?

Not much, mitts and now that body pad thing (whatever it's called).

I thought that you were asking what you missed. Sorry, reading's obviously a problem.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 25 2012, 09:44 AM) *
I don't know if he'll be sparring. He hasn't put on the headgear yet and he's just doing mitt work now.

The stream works over here.

cool thanks
I'll wait for it to go up on YT or something
Cheesey1
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Apr 24 2012, 08:56 PM) *
cool thanks
I'll wait for it to go up on YT or something

No problem.
Cheesey1
Lord...50 Cent needs to keep quiet. I tuned in to watch Floyd Mayweather train not hear 50 Cent.

Buzz kill....
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 24 2012, 09:03 PM) *
Lord...50 Cent needs to keep quiet. I tuned in to watch Floyd Mayweather train not hear 50 Cent.

Man 50 got me rollin'! Floyd does this everyday...

Is it me, or is Flores just terrible tonigh? He's usually pretty good...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 24 2012, 09:06 PM) *
Man 50 got me rollin'! Floyd does this everyday...

Is it me, or is Flores just terrible tonigh? He's usually pretty good...

I wouldn't say terrible, but yeah you've got a point.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Apr 24 2012, 08:42 PM) *

An what's gong on now?
will he be sparring?

It ends in a few minutes, so no sparring.
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (sduck @ Apr 24 2012, 07:18 PM) *

I think he did lose some viewers. He could have also gained some. We'll have to see what the numbers look like. If they are right around where Pacquiao's are we may get a 50/50. If it blows Pac's away, Floyd will stick to not budging. I lost hope for that fight because I'm almost certain that Floyd will remain at 154.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 25 2012, 10:23 AM) *
It ends in a few minutes, so no sparring.

cool thanks for the update
yea got it to worked before it went off again saying not available in my country
Gotta love it
Cheesey1
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Apr 24 2012, 09:40 PM) *
cool thanks for the update
yea got it to worked before it went off again saying not available in my country
Gotta love it

No prob.
checkleft
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 24 2012, 08:24 PM) *
personally...i don't need the hype. the fight will deliver on excitement. any of the fans who opt to not see this are the ones who will lose out. the best fights usually have less hype and more substance. i really don't care about ppv numbers.

+1
Jovi
LMFAO to people who DONT THINK this fight will break records. Mayweather already proved he has people buying his ppvs, he has a large following, biggest AMERICAN boxer hands down. Cotto is the biggest current Puerto rican boxer right now and he put up numbers against Margarito for the rematch. And this match has been promoted pretty well just for them 2. Just between them 2 i would predict a good 1.2-1.5 million ppv buys minimum easily.

But for this May 5th event (Mexican holiday Cinco de Mayo), one the biggest boxers is Canelo and he puts up numbers, Mexican people love this dude. With the whole latino fanbase, this fight is putting up big numbers. I easily see 2 million.

then mayweather gonna break his own record again with his fight with pacquiao and its a wrap.

BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 24 2012, 06:56 PM) *

+2.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Jovi @ Apr 25 2012, 12:35 AM) *
LMFAO to people who DONT THINK this fight will break records. Mayweather already proved he has people buying his ppvs, he has a large following, biggest AMERICAN boxer hands down. Cotto is the biggest current Puerto rican boxer right now and he put up numbers against Margarito for the rematch. And this match has been promoted pretty well just for them 2. Just between them 2 i would predict a good 1.2-1.5 million ppv buys minimum easily.

But for this May 5th event (Mexican holiday Cinco de Mayo), one the biggest boxers is Canelo and he puts up numbers, Mexican people love this dude. With the whole latino fanbase, this fight is putting up big numbers. I easily see 2 million.

then mayweather gonna break his own record again with his fight with pacquiao and its a wrap.

I agree here..

The fact that so many different types of fight fans are going to be tuning in to stand behind they're countryman or favorite fighter is what is going to push the PPV in into record setting #'s
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.