Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joel Diaz is clearly smoking something from Smokey's secret stash
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
MaxPayne
Oh Diaz...

Seriously ?

If Bradley doesn't get laid the fuck out by Manny Pacquiao, then he has absolutely no chance of winning a decision. The Boxing Gods have already spoken with regards to this fight. Bradley has to knock Pacquiao out to get a draw.

Also, I almost died laughing when he had the gall to say, 50-50 take it or leave it for a potential Floyd fight. Diaz is smoking something fierce. Someone who's never been on PPV, has no fan base whatsoever and is one of the least watch-able fighters in the world, this side of Bernard Hopkins, telling Floyd, 50-50 ?

Fucking hysterical.
mitukczuk
Now that's some serious talk biggrin.gif
Man, although I can imagine Bradley giving Manny some trouble this is as you said, hysterical.

'Bradley has to knock Pacquiao out to get a draw' - classic !
Cshel86
Maybe we should smoke some of that shit that he's smoking, so it would at least be an even playing field in being borderline retarded. Diaz appears to be a bit loose upstairs, but hey, a trainer is supposed make his fighter seem invincible to a degree.

From what I read, I came to the conclusion that Bradley's team is already overlooking Pacquiao (no matter how many times Diaz tries to spin it), and they really dont want the Mayweather fight. 50/50 to Floyd means "no" in ANY language you would like to say it. laugh.gif

Bradley just made over 1M in his last fight, but we all know how it got paid that much. Yep...his TR signing bonus made that magic happen. If I remember correctly, Pacquiao (MP Promotions) inadvertently paid Bradley's purse for the Casamayor fight...inadvertently being the operative word here. laugh.gif

I want to see Bradley at his "no fan base having, no personality having, wide hook throwing" best on June 9th. An upset CANNOT be ruled out in this fight though...
daprofessor
while i believe this kind of talk is a bit premature....i do believe that bradley is about to ruin floyd mayweathers biggest payday. let's not get ahead of ourselves mr diaz. smile.gif
MaxPayne
I think that it's very possible Bradley will make this a tough, ugly, dirty fight. Lots of clinching, lots of headbutts, lots of leaning and backing Manny into a corner and the ropes, etc. etc.

In fact, it's very conceivable that Manny will be taken so far out of his game plan that he'll once again look ordinary, and all of us will have scorecards that show Bradley winning the fight.

Of course, the final verdict from the only 3 scorecards that matter, well...let's just say, you don't need to be a clairvoyant to know what time it is and what time it's going to be.
mitukczuk
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 27 2012, 12:37 PM) *
I want to see Bradley at his "no fan base having, no personality having, wide hook throwing" best on June 9th.

Winner ! Got me laughing.

That is actually my biggest concern. Bradley is really a desert storm of punches. Hes like a five year old in a kindergarten fight. But still, there is something that tells me it may very well be a good fight.
daprofessor
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Apr 27 2012, 03:14 PM) *
I think that it's very possible Bradley will make this a tough, ugly, dirty fight. Lots of clinching, lots of headbutts, lots of leaning and backing Manny into a corner and the ropes, etc. etc.
In fact, it's very conceivable that Manny will be taken so far out of his game plan that he'll once again look ordinary, and all of us will have scorecards that show Bradley winning the fight.

Of course, the final verdict from the only 3 scorecards that matter, well...let's just say, you don't need to be a clairvoyant to know what time it is and what time it's going to be.

manny cannot fight going backwards. that is going to be disastrous for him if he allows bradley to back him up. if he does....there will be no need for judges because i think bradley will stop him.
mitukczuk
You guys almost have me convinced to actually buy the fight...Do you really see Bradley backing Manny up ? I have only one image in my eyes and that is Manny scoring a second KD against Cotto. Cotto got careless and threw a wild combo and got himself into serious trouble. All I see is this happening to Bradley, he is so wild with his punches at times...I don't know.

But keep talking, maybe I'll find myself watching it !
Cshel86
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Apr 27 2012, 05:51 PM) *
You guys almost have me convinced to actually buy the fight...Do you really see Bradley backing Manny up ? I have only one image in my eyes and that is Manny scoring a second KD against Cotto. Cotto got careless and threw a wild combo and got himself into serious trouble. All I see is this happening to Bradley, he is so wild with his punches at times...I don't know.

You probably should order it...those bouts on the card aren't all that bad. Rigondeaux vs Kennedy, Bailey vs Jones, and Jorge Arce will be fighting as well. Bradley's best chance is to clinch and bully Manny...nobody's been successful with that. I remember David Diaz has some decent moments with bullying Manny, until Manny started checking his ass with that newly developed right hook.
mitukczuk
Yeah, Jones and Arce are making me lean towards ordering it. Well, there is still plenty of time to think about if it's worth the money.

Gotta say, 2012 is pretty interesting so far...it will be a good year for boxing. Both Floyd and Manny will be fighting twice, we got B-hop/Dawson, Khan/Peterson (Although I am not interested in Khan whatsoever), Berto/Ortiz 2, some comebacks and plenty of other interesting match-ups. Not bad...
daprofessor
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Apr 27 2012, 04:51 PM) *

yes! he is very methodical in his approach. he doesn't fight leaning over the front foot like cotto did in his fight against pac. he has decent speed and very good defense. ppl are going to be shocked to see that bradley is bigger and stronger than pac with comparable speed. the weight drain game is not going to be played in this scenario.

mitukczuk
You sir are making me doubt my own boxing mind and the little knowledge I have about it. First Cotto, now Bradley has a chance....Oh well, I am ordering the fight. Thanks !
Cshel86
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Apr 28 2012, 06:43 AM) *
now Bradley has a chance....

Trust me, it happens to the best of us...he has me believing that Timmy's gonna pull it off as well. cool.gif
mgrover
Funny thing is if MP does stop him and look good he'll just be another overrated fighter that MP fought or he was coming up in weight etc
Thickback
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 27 2012, 04:45 PM) *
manny cannot fight going backwards. that is going to be disastrous for him if he allows bradley to back him up. if he does....there will be no need for judges because i think bradley will stop him.

With what punching power???? Plus Bradley doesn't punch on his way in, he just comes forward and when he gets close he goes off like a spoiled kid mad at his older brother. Tim will make this fight hard to watch until Manny catches him with a left hook flush. I was giving Bradley a good chance in the fight until I rewatched some of his old fights like when he beat Junior Witter. Afterwards I was convinced he will get his ass whooped. His biggest weapon is his youth and speed. Not hand speed, but his movement and footwork. Bradley isn't easy to hit, but when he is on the offensive, he is WIDE open and oft-off balance.

And I will comment on the video shortly..gotta watch it on my phone....(stupid job's internet....)
Franchize

The Bradley vs Mayweather Press Conference!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 28 2012, 10:56 AM) *
Trust me, it happens to the best of us...he has me believing that Timmy's gonna pull it off as well. cool.gif

laugh.gif

i'm like sex panther....60% of the time, i'm right...all of the time! laugh.gif

btw...where's the dude that was giving me shit about my prediction for bhop/dawson?
daprofessor
QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 28 2012, 02:38 PM) *
Funny thing is if MP does stop him and look good he'll just be another overrated fighter that MP fought or he was coming up in weight etc

when was the last time pac beat an undefeated champion? let's not sell timmy short. he had 2 titles at 140. he's legit.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 1 2012, 01:04 PM) *

The Bradley vs Mayweather Press Conference!

laugh.gif

Dammit man!

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 1 2012, 01:18 PM) *
laugh.gif

i'm like sex panther....60% of the time, i'm right...all of the time! laugh.gif

This is your usual stance in debates anyway! laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 1 2012, 01:27 PM) *
laugh.gif

Dammit man!

This is your usual stance in debates anyway! laugh.gif

"u know it works because there's real bits of panther in it." laugh.gif
mgrover
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 1 2012, 06:20 PM) *
when was the last time pac beat an undefeated champion? let's not sell timmy short. he had 2 titles at 140. he's legit.

i would of still liked it if he had some decent names on his resume at 147.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 3 2012, 08:46 PM) *
i would of still liked it if he had some decent names on his resume at 147.

yeah. me too. there aren't many bigger names than pac though.
pesticid
Timmy won't beat Pacman because he is not knocking him out and he'll force exchanges which is Pacman's game, he's also has a very short reach and squares up a little too much at times. Pacman will either blast him mid rounds or win a decision. I can't see Timmy beating JMM, I can't see Timmy beating Pacman.
Cshel86
QUOTE (pesticid @ May 4 2012, 11:49 PM) *
he's also has a very short reach and squares up a little too much at times.

Pacquiao only has a half inch reach advantage (23 in.) over Bradley (22.5 in.), and yes, as you metioned...Timmy does square up a bit. Too bad for Pac, that Timmy was able to study the tape of the rubber match.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.