Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday School - Magic Man vs. Senchenko
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cheesey1
The main event hasn't started yet. Not sure when the main event starts exactly, but I think that it might be after the match that's on right now, or it might not be on for an hour, possibly two.

Got to give it up to the Ukrainians (and Russians) for their dedication to the sweet science. Just my opinion, but I think that the Ukrainians hold the boxing upper hand over their former landlords in general terms (not including the shock upset over Sillakh).
Cshel86
Oh shit...Im here! Im notoriously known for missing international fights. laugh.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 01:56 PM) *
Oh shit...Im here! Im notoriously known for missing international fights. laugh.gif

Cool and you don't even need your passport. Technology.

According to the schedule it's after the cruiser weights. I had to step away from the controls just now, so I missed the match that was just on. From the highlights it looks like that was the cruisers. Was it?
Cshel86
Yep...funny ass stoppage in the 2nd round at the hands of Kiladze. laugh.gif Maybe I just found it funny. And yes, they were cruiserweight.

Whoever's girlfriend/fiance'/wife that was in the crowd that they kept showing...Whew! Damn she was hot!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 02:14 PM) *
Yep...funny ass stoppage in the 2nd round at the hands of Kiladze. laugh.gif Maybe I just found it funny. And yes, they were cruiserweight.

Whoever's girlfriend/fiance'/wife that was in the crowd that they kept showing...Whew! Damn she was hot!

Thanks.

The ballerina looking one? CShel likes them classy dames.
Cheesey1
These guys are saying that BHop's face wasn't showing any wear and tear. I disagree, the right side of his face showed the effects of that left.

Frank Warren, the U.K's superstar promoter.
Cheesey1
I hope that they start the main event soon. If not, I might have to miss it. Not cool at all.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 29 2012, 02:17 PM) *
These guys are saying that BHop's face wasn't showing any wear and tear. I disagree, the right side of his face showed the effects of that left.

I didn't see any wear and tear..not more than what's already permanent on his face. laugh.gif I thought his head and face naturally had lumps and bumps.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 02:30 PM) *
I didn't see any wear and tear..not more than what's already permanent on his face. laugh.gif I thought his head and face naturally had lumps and bumps.

Ha!
Cshel86
Im guessing that this fight hasn't started yet, but it should be close to starting.
Cshel86
Uh Cheesey, where the heck are you? I know it a while, but dang. Senchenko is making his way to the ring.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:05 PM) *
Uh Cheesey, where the heck are you? I know it a while, but dang. Senchenko is making his way to the ring.

Thanks man. Just got back.

How did the first round go? From the highlights, Paulie looked sharp.
Cshel86
Good first round, I gave it to Paulie. Not much happened though...both guys are comfortable and working behind their jabs.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:18 PM) *
Good first round, I gave it to Paulie. Not much happened though...both guys are comfortable and working behind their jabs.

Thanks.

So, Paulie's won both rounds. Definitely looks sharp in there.
Cshel86
Man I gave the 2nd to Paulie as well. Senchenko cant seem to get anything going, and he's having a hard time keeping up with Paulie.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:22 PM) *
Man I gave the 2nd to Paulie as well. Senchenko cant seem to get anything going, and he's having a hard time keeping up with Paulie.

Yes indeed.
Cshel86
Paulie may not have pop worth a shit, but this dude's body movement (head, legs, shoulders) along with his jab, takes him a loooong way. Senchenko looks a bit confused...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:26 PM) *
Paulie may not have pop worth a shit, but this dude's body movement (head, legs, shoulders) along with his jab, takes him a loooong way. Senchenko looks a bit confused...

True. Senchenko being the bigger guy is definitely something that could derail Paulie's Magical Mystery Tour and we've seen some of that in this round.
Cshel86
Good round for Senchenko! His left hand told the story, so it's 3 rounds to 1 for Paulie.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:26 PM) *

Which is exactly why even though he apparently trains in the Wild Card gym, there's no way that he's trained by Roach.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:30 PM) *
Good round for Senchenko! His left hand told the story, so it's 3 rounds to 1 for Paulie.

Yup and I think that Sencheko's arm length is a big part of that.
Cshel86
I missed the 5th, but I was the replay of the slip.
Cshel86
Yeah you're right Cheesey, that arm length advantage is telling the story. He's keeping Paulie where he wants him...on the outside of course.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:35 PM) *
I missed the 5th, but I was the replay of the slip.

The 5th was close, but because Senchenko wasn't able to hurt Paulie, i gave it to Paulie, but I can see it either way.. He definitely took the 6th. Paulie's up 4 rounds to 2.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:39 PM) *
Yeah you're right Cheesey, that arm length advantage is telling the story. He's keeping Paulie where he wants him...on the outside of course.

It's certainly helping Senchenko, but I thought that Paulie was able to get to the body too in rd. 6. If Paulie had more power, with the movement that he's displaying it would be a serious beatdown (until the shock upset - FNF scarred me big time).
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:42 PM) *
It's certainly helping Senchenko, but I thought that Paulie was able to get to the body too in rd. 6. If Paulie had more power, with the movement that he's displaying it would be a serious beatdown (until the shock upset - FNF scarred me big time).

Im wondering why Senchenko's face is more fucked up than Paulie's, and he's hit Paulie more flush. His shit reminds me of how Zaveck's face looked in the Berto fight. Im looking for a corner stoppage...
Cheesey1
The Magic Man's working his magic. He's lost one, maybe two rounds, but that's it.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:43 PM) *
Im wondering why Senchenko's face is more fucked up than Paulie's, and he's hit Paulie more flush. His shit reminds me of how Zaveck's face looked in the Berto fight. Im looking for a corner stoppage...

I guess that Paulie's got enough pop. Accuracy's a MOFO!

Sounds like you're right about the corner stoppage. If not this round then the next one. The only reason Senchenko's corner didn't stop it was because they didn't want to end up on the bottom of some lake...
Cshel86
Senchenko's left eye is making my fuckin' face hurt!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:43 PM) *

The ref. did what Senchenko's corner wouldn't.
Cshel86
Yep that's it, Smoger stopped it. I was almost on point when the corner almost stopped it. Damn, Senchenko's eye is swollen shut. I gave him 3 rounds and a possible.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:47 PM) *
Senchenko's left eye is making my fuckin' face hurt!

Sunday School for real! Nicely done Paulie boy! I'll say it...a magical performance from the Magic Man.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:50 PM) *
Yep that's it, Smoger stopped it. I was almost on point when the corner almost stopped it. Damn, Senchenko's eye is swollen shut. I gave him 3 rounds and a possible.

I gave him two clear rounds, three maybe.
Cheesey1
I'm out. Nice weekend for boxing. Next weekend's going to be crazy.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Apr 29 2012, 03:53 PM) *
I'm out. Nice weekend for boxing. Next weekend's going to be crazy.

Im ready!
DubC
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 29 2012, 01:54 PM) *
Im ready!

Next weekend will be sick, ready for the party...

What were the final scorecards at stoppage? Read on BScene about the TKO, but they said the scored weren't read in English....
mitukczuk
I wonder what is next...if Paulie started knocking people out, we might as well see pigs fly and an upset on saturday.

Good to see him with a belt. I have always liked the guy. Been there with some of the toughest guys in jnr welter and seems to be willing to accept any challenge.
Franchize
I missed this one. Complete forgot about it. The Sunday thing threw me off. How was it? Was it a good fight? anybody mind giving me a quick recap?...or even a link to the fight video smile.gif
Cshel86
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 30 2012, 01:14 PM) *

Thanks a lot man!
mrchitown
Malinaggi performed well. I'm glad to see that he got another belt because he's been in with solid competition and he takes on all comers. I know that Golden Boy wants him to have a title defense in Brooklyn. And the WBA rankings seem to have light competition in the top ten outside of Kell Brook. I'd like to see him have a few defenses and then go for a big money fight
Franchize
We all know Paulie has zero punching power but I gotta give him his props. He has one of the most beautiful jabs in boxing. I'd liek to see him fight Judah or Guerrero.
Cshel86
Paulie must have rocked the Plaster in that fight...never saw him bust anybody's face up like that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.