Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO Boxing - The Measure of a Man's Soul
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
pesticid
daprofessor
great video. i've trained dudes in his situation before.
BigFightFan
Cool video
daprofessor
boxing saves lives.
bMaK
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 2 2012, 06:17 PM) *
boxing saves lives.

Yessir.
Cshel86
This shit is deep! And yes, boxing does save lives, as evidenced by the guys that have been in the sport and bettered themselves.
daprofessor
the first time i ever saw this video....i cannot lie....i teared up because it reminded me of 2 dudes i trained that were both homeless. one overcame crack addiction...both were old ass cats but still had plenty of fight left in them. one actually fought pro and was more or less used as an opponent...but he didn't lay down for no one. the other just used to spar occasionally and give the young dudes a run for their money. boxing gave them the discipline, direction, dignity and dedication they needed in their lives. i didn't charge them a single penny but they paid me with blood, sweat and tears. the biggest payment of all was seeing them turn their lives around and knowing that i played a significant role in helping that happen.

*sidenote....homeless cats aren't easy on the nose in the gym. neither is that crack sweat. smelling that shit is like getting punched in the nose. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.