Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao surprise visit to MGM Grand May 5?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Truthboxing928
That would be awesome if Pacquiao showed up to Floyd vs Cotto fight brought in by HBO to promote fight and sat ringside or as a guest commentator and stole some of Floyds thunder. I could just see it now... everyone interviewing Pacquiao and after the fight Floyd getting all kinds of questions and Floyd getting upset and throwing a fit! HA.
wolterb
leonthegee
QUOTE (Truthboxing928 @ May 4 2012, 09:41 AM) *
That would be awesome if Pacquiao showed up to Floyd vs Cotto fight brought in by HBO to promote fight and sat ringside or as a guest commentator and stole some of Floyds thunder. I could just see it now... everyone interviewing Pacquiao and after the fight Floyd getting all kinds of questions and Floyd getting upset and throwing a fit! HA.

Manny as a guest commentator I dont think so. His english sucks horsecock. He sounds like a baby when he speaks in english. It would be cool to see him at the fight though. Just dont speak.
Truthboxing928
QUOTE (leonthegee @ May 4 2012, 12:28 PM) *
Manny as a guest commentator I dont think so. His english sucks horsecock. He sounds like a baby when he speaks in english. It would be cool to see him at the fight though. Just dont speak.

LOL, yea true. This could be the scenario of Pacquiao as guest commentator...
Reporter: So Manny, whats your fight predictions on Mayweather fighting Cotto?
Manny: I here...to watch da Mosley/Canetto fight
Reporter: Oh Really! So are you going to watch Mayweather fight Cotto?
Manny: No..I watch Mosley, cause he.. great guy, after dat i go home..and take nap.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (leonthegee @ May 4 2012, 02:28 PM) *

Leon...his english is okay, considering...it's like GERD, it only acts up when he's in a bad environment....like when someone asks him about PEDs and random blood & urinalysis testing or bad fights.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.