Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO PPV@09:00(ET)/6:00(PT)- Mayweather vs Cotto-SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Cshel86
For all action and post-fight reaction to tonight's fight. Keep everything in this thread.

Thanks

PS. Any discussion of Mayweather-Pacquiao, please post in the pinned up thread provided for that fight.
BigFightFan
Did Shane make 154?
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ May 5 2012, 02:29 PM) *
Did Shane make 154?

Eventually...
mitukczuk
Hell, I didn't even notice he came in overweight. Was it like half a pound?

The undercard kicks-off at 2am over here in the UK. I am afraid I'm gonna sleep through all fights :/
BigFightFan
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 5 2012, 03:19 PM) *
Hell, I didn't even notice he came in overweight. Was it like half a pound?

The undercard kicks-off at 2am over here in the UK. I am afraid I'm gonna sleep through all fights :/

Yes, he was 1/2 a pound overweight. They gave him a hour I think to shed the half pound. When i was in Germany I used to set my alarm to get up at fight time.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 5 2012, 01:32 PM) *
Eventually...

Maaaaaan, guess where I am? Yep, you guessed it: Sea Hag central!!!!!
BoxingStill#1
Im all in for this one fella's...

And yes.. my UNOFFICIAL prediction is....

COTTO BY EARLY STOPPAGE....
sduck
Cotto all the way! End Floyd's career lol!
Hotsauce
im scared
iKeNjiro
these predictions are amusing to say the least

Floyd will stop Cotto (TKO)

but I think he may even knock Cotto out, and I like both guys
but this is easy money.
HaydelHammer
The last thing I need to see is a look of confusion in Cotto and his corner by round 3. They better damn well have a strategy or that boy will get the ass beating of his life tonight....well maybe not a cement hand beating but he will take a 50% connect rate ass kicking.
mitukczuk
The ending of last 24/7 was epic. They do such a great job ! Can' t wait to see the fight. Just finished a 3000 words essay, this fight better be good I got like 4 red bulls already in me !!
Cshel86
Man my fuckin' DirecTV is fucked up! The PPV is not even showing, then I call these motherfuckers and the "line is busy". What tha fuck?
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 5 2012, 08:10 PM) *
Man my fuckin' DirecTB is fucked up! The PPV is not even showing, then I call these motherfuckers and the "line is busy". What tha fuck?

LOL...if u hurry, we got room @ the Hag Haven!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 5 2012, 09:16 PM) *
LOL...if u hurry, we got room @ the Hag Haven!!!

Man, if this shit doesn't come on soon, Im gonna destroy this fuckin' cable box and tell them to come get it "as is"...since my PPV purchase is considered "as is".
bnoles4life
Someone (and by someone, I mean Lattimore) could use some "flex fuel" right now
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 5 2012, 08:23 PM) *
Man, if this shit doesn't come on soon, Im gonna destroy this fuckin' cable box and tell them to come get it "as is"...since my PPV purchase is considered "as is".

I predict a $&?!# moment on the verge of fruition!!!!!
mitukczuk
Nice start of the fight night. Quintana surprised me to be honest.
BigFightFan
Lattimore bites the dust!
Cshel86
Im streaming it right now, and Lattimore got his lights cut off. I dont know what the fuck Im gonna tell these other folks who are on their way over here and have NO IDEA that my cable is serially fucked right now.
sduck
Damn!!! Quintana beat that ass!!!
sduck
First upset of the night I guess... Look out Vargas, Alvarez, and Mayweather!
mitukczuk
Man I wish I had a good HBO stream, this Box Nation is terrible !

Lattimore got what he deserved, let Quintana of the hook. But I expected a bit more from Latt :/ I guess having a Mayweather as a trainer does not mean victory biggrin.gif
Cshel86
NOOOOOW that shit wants to come on...these motherfukers still owe me some money. Hell, I called the hearing impaired line and that bitch was busy, smh...
mitukczuk
Forbes looking good but Jessie seems to be warming up.
Cshel86
Forbes got them black church socks on....
mitukczuk
He sure does. But other than that, not a bad fight. I like the way lil' Stevie fights...

To me, vargas is extremely boring. Don't know what it is about him...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 5 2012, 08:56 PM) *
Forbes got them black church socks on....

"Waaaaaaade in the water...."
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 5 2012, 08:58 PM) *
He sure does. But other than that, not a bad fight. I like the way lil' Stevie fights...

To me, vargas is extremely boring. Don't know what it is about him...

+1

To quote Bill Maher, "When Ambien can't sleep, it takes him."
mitukczuk
Well, good boxing fight for sure. Vargas puts me to sleep though. I liked Forbes in that fight....he sure does have somehing left in the tank, too bad he lacks the power to hurt people :/

Let's see what Shitty Shane has left...
BigFightFan
Last minute change! I'm going with Shane Mosley..... The sugar man
sduck
Vargas is solid he just needs to work on that stamina, especially when pursuing more dangerous fights.

Shane should lose this fight, whats he got more to prove? Let Alvarez be "hype" and take the big fights.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ May 5 2012, 10:24 PM) *
Last minute change! I'm going with Shane Mosley..... The sugar man

I hope you didn't bet cash on him. He's going to get a sound a beating.
Cshel86
Im currently standing while the Mexican National Anthem is being sang...
BigFightFan
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ May 5 2012, 10:27 PM) *

I didn't bet any money, but the corona's have me convinced Shane will rock this kid.
Cshel86
Another Jafar outfit for Canelo...
mitukczuk
Canelo will win this...or at least he should...I hope Mosley left his friendly alter-ego at home and is all business, because that's what will get him the win...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ May 5 2012, 09:27 PM) *

laugh.gif
phontain
Sup everybody, this is my first time posting on this site. Just got home to catch the mosley/canelo fight. What'd i miss so far?
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 5 2012, 09:28 PM) *
Im currently standing while the Mexican National Anthem is being sang...

Lol....I know ur ass is!!!! You damn well better stand when that PR anthem comes on....all those stallions over there!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 5 2012, 10:36 PM) *
Lol....I know ur ass is!!!!

laugh.gif
mitukczuk
Classic Brother Naz biggrin.gif 'Hes got a turtle neck on'

Oh god no...glove touch at the end of the round, here we go again. Mosley won the round though.

I don't think Mosley will win this. Canelo starts to tag him too much and Shane gets hit with almost every jab...
phontain
mosley's power is on point, but damn i hate his pitty pat jabs.
Cshel86
Shane is pissing me off! Bitch is ready to touch gloves, and he's getting touched up.
phontain
rd1 mosley, rd2 canelo....those body shots was sic
BigFightFan
Looks like Canelo has taken Shane's spirit already. Let's go shane
sduck
I gave the first 2 rounds to Canelo... Shane OLDsley
mitukczuk
I got it 19-19 so far. Mosley is not winning I start to believe in Naz stopping it.

CUT...Mosley's got a chance! That cut is not on a good place...but Canelo is alright, Mosley doesn't throw anyway...
phontain
oh, he cut little cinnamon!
sduck
wtf shane all you doing is pitty pattin the jab and getting countered
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.