Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather vs. Ward
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JammyJam
Kevin Iole folks... http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/not-m...UOMTOKUX2Q5nYcB
mitukczuk
Is he kidding ? Like....seriously ? biggrin.gif Andre Ward ? Super-Middle ? Man....
MaxPayne
Somebody needs to slap the shit out of this fat fuck.

How ridiculous is it to even assume that this match-up would be anywhere near possible? Andre Ward boxed at the Olympics at 175 lbs. It's already a stretch for him to be cutting to 168 lbs., so forget being able to get near Middleweight.

Iole needs to just shut the fuck up and fall back.
Cheesey1
I agree with what's alreaady been said.

Iole has brought eternal shame on the house of Yahoo. I didn't even read his article because it doesn't deserve a click (if he's really suggesting such outlandish shit). What goes on inside the ring isn't what's wrong with boxing, it's the spastics like him that don't respect the sport enough to discuss it honestly, or even apparently understand the sport.
daprofessor
just proof that u don't have to know shit about boxing to be a "respected journalist"

he should stick to mma.
bMaK
Must log into Twitter to unfollow this cat now laugh.gif

Kevin seems like a good dude, he's one of the few boxing guys I've met in real life that was cool. That said, what the fuck goes through some of these guys minds?
Cshel86
Sooo...NOW I know who got their hands on that weed that I misplaced this weekend. Yo Kevin, GIVE MY SHIT BACK MAN!!!
JammyJam
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2012, 08:19 PM) *
Sooo...NOW I know who got their hands on that weed that I misplaced this weekend. Yo Kevin, GIVE MY SHIT BACK MAN!!!

LOL you smoking that good shit then Cshel
Cshel86
QUOTE (JammyJam @ May 7 2012, 09:21 PM) *
LOL you smoking that good shit then Cshel

I do smoke good (occasionally), but from the looks of it...he may have laced it before he lit it up. #YoucankeepitKevin
daprofessor
QUOTE (bMaK @ May 7 2012, 07:53 PM) *
Must log into Twitter to unfollow this cat now laugh.gif

Kevin seems like a good dude, he's one of the few boxing guys I've met in real life that was cool. That said, what the fuck goes through some of these guys minds?

my guess....he hit the bong right before he wrote that and the fools at yahoo have no clue so they ran with it. laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2012, 08:19 PM) *

shit! u beat me to it! laugh.gif
bMaK
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2012, 09:31 PM) *
I do smoke good (occasionally), but from the looks of it...he may have laced it before he lit it up. #YoucankeepitKevin

laugh.gif laugh.gif
mrchitown
Iole's logic for even bringing that fight up was stupid
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2012, 07:19 PM) *

LMAO...THIS MF'r here..lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 8 2012, 04:38 PM) *
LMAO...THIS MF'r here..lol

Lol! And just to think that I almost snuffed my brother for taking my stash, when it was really good ol' Kev all along. rolleyes_anim.gif
Cheesey1
What Iole wrote isn't the herb talking, that's some coke craziness, twitching all day, taking over that poor lost soul.

Kevin, I implore you to listen to the words of De La Soul and "Say No Go!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.